Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked at Tony's pout, he had no intention of leaving Tony behind not with current company and hostilities. "Could you now?" Loki teased moving close enough to the shower. "Come now, you must be hungry." Loki said, he knew he was but using so much magic he needed food to help replenish it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh….don’t tempt me Lo.” Tony smirked in reply to Loki’s words. Watching him move closer, he smiled, leaning out of the shower, he pecked his lips lightly. Hearing Loki’s words about being hungry, he chuckled. Tony was hungry, but he was still being annoying, just because he wanted to. “Why don’t you make me get out?” he suggested, turning as if to start enjoying his shower again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:45 am
MDaylus

Loki quirked an eyebrow in amusement when Tony told him to not tempt him. Shaking his head at the man's challenge he quickly snaked an arm around Tony's waist pulling him from the shower to his chest. "Suitable or shall I throw you over my shoulder and drag you to the bedroom?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a little noise of surprise as he was pulled from the shower. Shivering slightly at the cooler air in the bathroom, he unconsciously pressed closer to Loki’s body heat. Smirking up at him, he was clearly amused. “As wonderful as that sounds, I need to shave really fast. I have to look mildly presentable for the board today.” He said. “And I doubt you want me to start looking like Thor and his Asgardian friends with full beards and all.” He said, rubbing his chin.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:36 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft hum of disappointment at the thought of Tony shaving. However thinking about Tony with a beard like Thor or one of the warriors had the god grimacing. He had never thought he would like facial hair on a partner but Tony had somehow made his bit endearing. The man had reached the right length where it was soft instead of scratchy all the time. "Just trimming it right?" he questioned releasing Tony as he spelled the both of them dry.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki hum, amused by his clear disappointment at his shaving. This was the same god who’d complained about Thor’s facial hair shortly after they’d gotten together and grew none of his own, the fact that he liked his made Tony feel rather proud. “Just trimming.” Tony promised, shivering slightly as he was dried quickly, unable to keep from glancing down to make sure that drying was the only thing that had happened. Wandering over to the sink, he began to rub shaving cream on his face, careful to only use a certain amount in certain places. He clearly was rather skilled at maintaining his style and only doing what was absolutely necessary. It didn’t take him long to have his hair shaped back to his classic goatee at just the right length.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled slightly when the man said that he was merely trimming it. Giving chuckle when the man looked down to check to make sure he had done nothing more than dry him. He knew that Tony was still wary and that didn't bother him, he knew the man hadn't lived with magic it would take getting used to. Even more so when Loki started using it to pick on the man or the others. Walking into the bedroom he set about picking out his clothing and dressing. He had chosen some nicely fitting slacks and a collared shirt which he only buttoned three fourths of the way up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Wandering out of the bathroom, hand running over his newly trimmed hair, Tony paused to look over Loki. Humming appreciatively, he gave Loki a wink as he moved to find his own outfit. He’d have to wear a suit and found a charcoal grey one to pair with a red tie. Not putting on the tie and jacket just yet, he glanced back at Loki with a little smirk as he buttoned his shirt. “You know, if you ever get too bored, I’m positive I could get you a job as a model. You volunteer for a photo shoot in that outfit, you’ll have photographers drooling.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:03 am
MDaylus

Loki looked over his shoulder when he heard Tony's appreciative hum, he returned the wink with a slight smirk. "A model? I hope what you are referring to does not require myself standing stock still for hours on end while someone either paints or carves my image out of something. I barely sit still for those that were required on Asgard,most of the time I let my double do it." Loki shivered at the thought. "Photographers?" Loki questioned, yet more he would have to look up and study.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was confused for moment as Loki began to speak before he laughed, shaking his head. “People don’t get paintings or cravings any longer. Only the very rich and patient that have time and money to waste…..of course that sounds like me, but I don’t do that.” He explained. Hearing Loki’s question, he grinned. “A photographer, one who takes photos for a living and is very talented at it.” He explained. Grabbing Loki’s phone from the bedside table, he pointed it at Loki, snapped a picture, and then showed him. “And that’s a photo.” He grinned. “It captures an image in less than a second. At a photo shoot, a model spends about a half-hour to an hour in each outfit in front of a staged environment, moving around as asked, or even naturally as the photographer takes pictures.” He explained. “Then you two sit down and pick the best to use.” He explained. “I have a photo shoot for a magazine soon, you can come watch.” He promised.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when the man laughed because he knew he had made a fool of himself again. He was however relieved to hear that being a model was not as it was in Asgard. Listening to Tony explain what he did not understand he was more relieved. Tilting his head in confusion when Tony pointed the phone the genius had given him at him before turning it around and showing an image of himself on the screen. "Interesting." the god remarked. "I think I would like to go with you. Perhaps it may be interesting at the very least it will help build up whatever profile you have made for me." loki hummed in consideration. He wondered if the media he had seen were similar to this, if he could figure out how it worked he could keep them from taking unwanted photos. Taking his own phone he spent a few minutes figuring it out until he could take a picture. Grinning deviously he stashed the device in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but grin at the picture he ended up taking, with Loki’s head tilted in confusion. He wanted to call it adorable, but he was pretty sure Loki wouldn’t be too big a fan of that. Nodding at Loki’s words, he watched the god fiddle with the phone. He thought of helping, but decided against it. As appreciative as Loki was for his help in most cases, he didn’t want to become overbearing. Loki was smart enough to figure things out and seemed to enjoy the challenge, so he wouldn’t baby him. When Loki seemed satisfied, Tony picked up his jacket and tie before poking Loki in the side. “Weren’t you the one complaining about being hungry?” he smirked.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a squawk of surprise when he was poked in the side. "I was, I also assumed that you too would be hungry." Loki replied moving towards the door finally. "Now come on we should go find out what the captain cooked up this morning or go figure out what I should make for the two of us." Loki smiled grasping Tony's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at the confirmation. Glancing at their hands when he felt Loki’s long fingers wrap around his, he smiled to him. It was different to have someone to be like this with. He never thought he would’ve been content to have this kind of relationship, but it really was nice. Practically emanating contentedness, he easily fell in step beside Loki. “Fandral and Sif will certainly be surprised that we aren’t at each other’s throats.” He smirked.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:16 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony did at their clasped hands. He was truly happy with it and grateful that Tony was so open with their relationship now not hiding it away like he didn't want it to be known that he was with the god. At Tony's words Loki slowed in step suddenly less eager to get food despite being hungry. "They may have told the others, Thor would have confirmed..." Loki spoke his voice dejected. He knew Tony accepted it but he could not think of how or why and he didn't imagine the others being quite as sympathetic or allowing of such a mistake.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games