Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 pm
Lucia blushed more. "Taunting?" She whined. "I wasn't intending to taunt. I was just relieving some steam so I didn't tempt you and stress you out." She looked away, sad. "I'm sorry, I'll let you watch next time." She turned her eyes to him again an adorable expression on her face. She didn't like him being upset or angry. So she'd always to her best to calm him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:38 am
Francis blinked at her expression and apology. "Mon amour, I wasn't ever upset weeth you." He pulled her closer to him, embracing her softly. "I was keeding around. Don't ever zhink I'm angry or upset weeth you, because zhose emotions aren't posseeble when I'm weeth you." He wasn't sure why she would think him to be unhappy. He had done everything to make sure she didn't think that and she still did. . . What kind of person was he for letting that happen?  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:45 am
Lucia nodded softly and returned the embrace. He wasn't unhappy with her. Good. "I just want you well." She mewed. "And I figured me being in need would hinder that process. That's all. I. . . I love you way too much to put my sexual needs above your physical well being." She looked up at him smiling softly. "And, if you're happy then, I can be happy too, however, I'm actually more than happy." She got that cheeky grin on her lips. "If ya know what I mean."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 am
Francis blushed lightly. "Well, despite your leetle comment zhere, I am feeling much better. I should be well enough to teach tomorrow eef nozhing goes wrong." He loved it when she was happy. Especially when she was a bit inappropriate. It was amusing to see her. "I love you, darleeng."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:02 am
Lucia sat up and leaned over him. "No," She said her accent thick. "You will spend tomorrow in bed resting. I will take your class. Or the nurse will yell at me for being a bad mate. And you know when I get yelled at or dragged away to get killed I get upset. And we all know what happens when I'm upset. So, I think for the sake of everyone you should stay in bed. If you're a good Frenchman I'll let you sit in on the after lunch double. But you must be a good Frenchman." Her hand ran up his side as she licked her lips. "Love you too." She added her eyes flashing continuously with lust that she was barely containing. She muttered something in Italian as a light blush hit her cheeks. Yeah, even a few days without him connected to her as one was going to be hard on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:08 am
Francis, a bit astonished at first, flipped her back onto the bed and leaned over her. "Well, I can't posseebly 'ave you teaching my classes when you're turned on every ten seconds, now can I? Eef you're like zhis now-" He paused to nuzzle her neck and get the expected reaction. "Eemagine 'ow you'll be weethout me around. Eef we're goeeng to pull through zhis leetle setback, we need to do eet togezher."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 am
Lucia gave a little moan at the feel of him nuzzling her neck. Oh~ why did her have to do that?! "Yes we do my darling." She whispered nipping his ear lobe. "We'll get through your nasty cold together. But you must have rest~ I know. . . I know I'm not helping with my continuous arousal but that cannot be helped. I will just have to find a way to control it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:46 pm
Francis put on his saddest, most adorable face and whined softly. "But darleeng, eef you control eet you might not ever geet aroused again..!" He gasped at the idea, covering his mouth with his hands. "Zat wouldn't be good for eizher of us. Especially moi."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Lucia gasped at the thought and whines. "No I don't want that~!" She cried holding him down on her. "I'm sorry I won't mention it again~! We can have sex all you want." She nuzzled his neck. "Please don't give me that face."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:55 pm
Francis blushed and grinned, pulling away slightly. "Non. Non, you said eet yourself zat I need to get better first. You're right, mon cher." With a sly wink that wasn't easy to be caught, he rolled off of her and curled into an almost fetal position on the bed.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:58 pm
Lucia gave a little noise of distress and rolled over becoming the big spoon her lips kissing down his spine slowly, sensually as her hands moved to touch other places. "You should get better yes, but if you're going to tease me, I'm going to tease you back." Her hand slipped below the sheets.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:41 pm
Francis moaned lightly, biting his lip and growling at her. "Oh mon amour~" He grabbed her hands and held them gently in his own, stopping her advances. "Mon teasing eesn't zat expleecit, ees eet~?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:54 pm
Lucia smiled and just held him closer. "Well to me it is." She kept her hands on his belly. "I love you Mi amore, and I promise I'll be good and not tease you anymore until you're better."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:48 pm
"Unless I say so.~ I love you too, mon amour." Francis nuzzled her cheek gently and kissed her forehead. "So, taking over mon classes, are we? Does zat mean you dress like a teacher, too~?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm
Lucia blushed hard and smiled her index finger tracing his face especially his lips and chin. "Yes I'm taking over your classes. Yes I will dress like a teacher, I was thinking of wearing something from your closet." She grinned and kissed him deeply slipping her hands around his body caressing his back smiling softly at him. "If that fails I'll just dress up a little." Their Nona had brought some of her jewelry and floor length dresses. She'd make sure he'd watch too.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games