Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:01 pm
Blizzard120
"...why did Sub pick this city? Why did Sub pick this city? Did I ask why Sub picked this city?"

For the past few days, I was continuing to scour the city for the likes of the rest of the team. "Blast it, I already spent a year looking for Tails...just why."

"Monsieur! Over here, s'il vous plait!" A man frantically shouted at Blizz from across the street, waving him over towards one of the many little shops that lined the streets. This particular one had a blue exterior and the name of it was written in French, Blizz probably couldn't understand a lick of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88
"If I can. We should be of some help." Sol answered, looking to Amaranth and Cera. The two hadn't gone anywhere yet, so the more help, the better.

"Excellent, let's get started." With that Sub spun on his heal and made his way for the elevator to go play MacGyver.
The three were quick to follow Sub to the elevator, though Cera stopped for a second.

"Is he... no, my mind's gotta be playing tricks."

"Is there something wrong?" Amaranth asked.

"It's nothing... I just thought that I was picking up a really cold and annoyed mind in the city was all." Cera commented before she resumed following.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:04 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
"...why did Sub pick this city? Why did Sub pick this city? Did I ask why Sub picked this city?"

For the past few days, I was continuing to scour the city for the likes of the rest of the team. "Blast it, I already spent a year looking for Tails...just why."

"Monsieur! Over here, s'il vous plait!" A man frantically shouted at Blizz from across the street, waving him over towards one of the many little shops that lined the streets. This particular one had a blue exterior and the name of it was written in French, Blizz probably couldn't understand a lick of it.

I looked around, staring in confusion for a second then looked back towards the man frantically waving and shouting. "...um..." I looked around, taking notice to the few other people that were in the street, but they weren't paying any mind it seemed. "Um...me?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm
Blizzard120

I looked around, staring in confusion for a second then looked back towards the man frantically waving and shouting. "...um..." I looked around, taking notice to the few other people that were in the street, but they weren't paying any mind it seemed. "Um...me?" I asked.

"Oui, oui! You with le beautiful feathers! Come, over here won't you?" He continued to shout, trying to wave Blizz over.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 pm
Darksol88
The three were quick to follow Sub to the elevator, though Cera stopped for a second.

"Is he... no, my mind's gotta be playing tricks."

"Is there something wrong?" Amaranth asked.

"It's nothing... I just thought that I was picking up a really cold and annoyed mind in the city was all." Cera commented before she resumed following.

The words 'cold' and 'annoyed' registered with Sub, causing the man to quickly flick his head around to stare at Cera. "You mean-...I think you mean Freth." He said, simply dismissing the idea that it could be someone else. Continuing on his path he entered the elevator, waited for the others, and then sent it heading down to the lab. Once arrived on the desired floor Sub would step and immediately head towards the machine he had fetched from the Mt. Silver headquarters. "Wonder where Isaac is around this joint."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:19 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oui, oui! You with le beautiful feathers! Come, over here won't you?" He continued to shout, trying to wave Blizz over.

I rubbed the back of my head and started to walk over. This is probably another guy trying to sell something outrageously overpriced. A store somewhere a ways from here charged 80,000 pokedollars just for a fedora. Seriously? Just...seriously?

Trying to stay nice though and not make myself out to be a stuck up tourist, I walked over towards the man and the store.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:29 pm
Blizzard120

I rubbed the back of my head and started to walk over. This is probably another guy trying to sell something outrageously overpriced. A store somewhere a ways from here charged 80,000 pokedollars just for a fedora. Seriously? Just...seriously?

Trying to stay nice though and not make myself out to be a stuck up tourist, I walked over towards the man and the store.

"Oh you are even more of a beautiful creature up close! Though your style, it is démodé. I can make you chic! Let me work on you, s'il vous plait! I've only heard of the hybrids from foreign lands, none here in Kalos. Give me le pleasure." He begged Blizz.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh you are even more of a beautiful creature up close! Though your style, it is démodé. I can make you chic! Let me work on you, s'il vous plait! I've only heard of the hybrids from foreign lands, none here in Kalos. Give me le pleasure." He begged Blizz.

"...wait, what?" I asked, staring in confusion. Make me chic? What was this? A Salon? "Um...no thank you, sir. I'm trying to get to a meeting somewhere and I'm long overdue." I said, rubbing the back of my head a bit nervously, sweatdropping a bit in the meantime. Did this guy overload on the cappuccino?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 pm
SubonicXP
The words 'cold' and 'annoyed' registered with Sub, causing the man to quickly flick his head around to stare at Cera. "You mean-...I think you mean Freth." He said, simply dismissing the idea that it could be someone else. Continuing on his path he entered the elevator, waited for the others, and then sent it heading down to the lab. Once arrived on the desired floor Sub would step and immediately head towards the machine he had fetched from the Mt. Silver headquarters. "Wonder where Isaac is around this joint."
"No, Freth usually has rage mixed in sometimes. Kinda like I know you're near because my mind won't comprehend yours," Cera replied, deciding to dismiss it for now.

All three followed over towards the machine, only to look around for a moment. "I've no idea. He tends to be an enigmatic one sometimes." Sol commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:53 pm
"Oh you make me sad." That man said with a pout. "It would only take un moment! I make the feathers shine and the man dashing with le outfit." He continued to beg Blizz.

"Good point on Freth. And that makes me feel better about you and my mind." Sub said as he walked around the machine and pulled a screwdriver out, proceeding to take apart said machine. "You go that right. Think you could go fetch me a spare Snag Machine, Sol?" He asked the hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:56 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh you make me sad." That man said with a pout. "It would only take un moment! I make the feathers shine and the man dashing with le outfit." He continued to beg Blizz.

"Good point on Freth. And that makes me feel better about you and my mind." Sub said as he walked around the machine and pulled a screwdriver out, proceeding to take apart said machine. "You go that right. Think you could go fetch me a spare Snag Machine, Sol?" He asked the hybrid.

"Ehhh...I guess...uhhh..." I gave a resigned sigh. "I'll just see what you got I guess." I told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:09 pm
SubonicXP

"Ah, of course." Luckily, those weren't kept too far away. Sol was able to get one and hand it over quickly, wondering what Sub might've had in mind.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Lykas stood in the streets of Lumiose City with Kaya at his side. "So which one do you want to go to?" Lykas asked, having learned of the battle restaurants around the city a while back but never having bothered to acquaint himself with them.

"The one with the lowest level of danger, I guess." Kaya said in response, a small shrug his only physical indicator to concern. His whole reason for this excursion? He felt that Anael only needed a small push to help with her evolution.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:23 am
"Très bien! I am so happy!" The man said as he took Blizz by the hand and attempted to pull him into the shop. "Come, come!" He chanted as they entered. On the inside it seemed to be two businesses in one. On one side was a salon, three chairs for customers to sit at while they had their hair cut. On the other it was a boutique of sorts, all kinds of clothing to choose from, seemingly handmade. "Please, won't monsieur make himself comfy?" He said, pointing to a row of comfy armchairs at the center of the room, acting as a dividing line.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 am
SubonicXP
"Très bien! I am so happy!" The man said as he took Blizz by the hand and attempted to pull him into the shop. "Come, come!" He chanted as they entered. On the inside it seemed to be two businesses in one. On one side was a salon, three chairs for customers to sit at while they had their hair cut. On the other it was a boutique of sorts, all kinds of clothing to choose from, seemingly handmade. "Please, won't monsieur make himself comfy?" He said, pointing to a row of comfy armchairs at the center of the room, acting as a dividing line.

"Yeech!" I get jerked inside, nearly loosing my footing from the frantic storekeepers pull. As I made my way inside, I looked about. Clothing and hair styling all in one. I rubbed the back of my head for a second then simply went off to the chair, taking off my pack before taking a seat, leaving the pack at my feet. I looked over towards the hair dressers, thinking back to it being almost a decade since I had any sort of hair. I looked over towards the clothing then for a moment and like most everywhere else in this city, it all looks out of my tastes...and my price range. I'm starting to regret coming in here already. "...oh boy..." I think I may have gotten suckered in coming in here.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games