Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:00 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

His whimper of need drew a soft growl from her without her permission and she bit her lip tilting her head back as he moved forward. He felt it too, she knew it now. Just as his finger tips nearly brushed against her she shifted away her stiletto heels not hindering her speed or agility one bit. Instinct told her to move quickly, so she darted away to the other side of the bed, the dress dropped and forgotten as she quickly and sensually crawled back across the bed to dart towards the living area.

She knew instinctually he’d be no more than a foot behind her so she hoped over the couch, and turned to face him the piece of furniture between them and she gave a sensual come and get me grin. Her hand lifted to the strap of the lingerie at her shoulder, her fingers trailing down the lace in a seductive invitation.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the penthouse suite
Thinking: Oh this is so not the way I pictured this
OOC: In neat chat link from last night...Edited to fix outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:46 am
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I play no game Cammi." Ishtar replied. "I wish only for your safety." The reality had sunk in. He just. . . He just struck the man he was oath bound too. . . "That man is the one I owed the debt to." He said absently his mind winding. "I could tell he wanted to use you. . . To punish me, force you to work for him. I. . . I struck him. To save you." The gravity of his action now weighed true. He'd signed his death warrant in order to keep her safe. "I broke a vow to save you." He knew she'd react badly to that. "I don't wish for information from you. I could care less about what the King wants from you." His eyes closed as he suppressed a shudder of fear. Wait. . . why was he afraid? He was supposed to be more powerful than a demon. Almost rival a Lykae. . . why was he cowering?

Because you needed a friend. . .

Damn conscience. damn everything! And now he'd painted a target on her back too. The King knew what she was to him. But he didn't know where they were. . . They would be safe, for a time.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sighed as he read the text. Daven could do what he liked. Kade just wanted to pick a nice place away from the moon and drink his troubles away.

He entered the nearest Lore pub already on the verge of a turn. His mate was out there.

-Find her!- his beast roared

Can't. She's gone. Kade thought to himself. Pain racked through him but he dug his heels in refusing to move from his spot in the pub. Tonight was not the night to get into a fight. No back up and it looked like only fire and stone demons were in here.

Cac. He inwardly swore. Did I just walk into a Pervus pub? His eyes scanned the place that had all it's occupants glaring at him. Ah hell. . .

He managed a quick text to Daven. Fancy a brawl at the Pervus pub on the edge of town heading out to my place? Just as he sent off the text a stone demon called out the word: "Fight!"

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Sonja shrugged a little and got up pulling out any last minute items that needed to be put in secret pockets. Most of them were illegal in most countries and in Lore fighting. But she liked playing dirty. That's why she was the Black Market of mercenaries. She got things done quick and painlessly with a little carnage along the way.

"True." She said smiling a little too coldly. "Should be a blast though. If we finish in time we can still make it back for a round with our mates yes?" She asked smirked. As long as she brought Clara back in one piece. And still up the duff. She did not need her mate and best friend fighting because Kade broke her legs.

Once Clara was ready, Sonja hid her guns in her coat and took her hand guiding her out of the room and locking it behind them. "Stick close, if we run into trouble I don't want to leave you undefended. Especially if there's Horde out there. Okay? I know you can look after yourself but I'm more thinking about the fact that I like my legs where they are." She smiled a little forced.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille's eyes widened with shock. Why would he do such a thing, for her. He had to be lying, it wasn't so easily breaking a vow to the lore or a blood debt/oath. Yet he'd done it without any visible hesitation, for her? Were it another time, another circumstance, she had a feeling she would soften towards him. However...as she looked around their new surroundings, she let out a long held sigh. "So what does that mean for you then?" And WHY do I care?! She already knew the outcome looked bad on her end. He'd drug her into a mess she didn't want t be a part of but nonetheless was and had to find her way out again. Maybe she, THEY could convince the man she wasn't his. She could play it off easily, even though a small part of her was beginning to believe it. But could he?

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; I may believe you.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven smirked at the text, had his boots on and was out the door in a New York minute. He practically flew down the street once in his car, texting like a bat out of hell. He knew a couple other lykae who wouldn't mind being in tow for this. Could get messy, but damned if it wouldnt be a fun distraction.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Ready to Roll.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:25 pm
Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar sighed a tiny bit. "It means bad things." He said. "And it doesn't matter if we got our separate ways. He'll track us both down." He seemed to be talking to himself mainly. "And either kill us or enslave us." He sighed a little. "Hopefully though I'll be able to hide you if things got to that." There was no way to convince a man against what wasn't true. The only thing he had to do was convince her and find a location that would be safe to live and be happy together in. If he had to kill a few people to make it happen then he would. "I will not break my promise to you." He said finally. "I may have broken it to the king. But I'm sure he'll understand when he calms down that Bride's and their needs come first." Damn he was thirsty. He'd have to get a drink from the fridge soon. "He'd have done the same if it was his woman." He knew how much the king adored his queen. There would be no way in hell that he wouldn't have done the same. However, what Ishtar did was treason, no matter the reason for it. So he'd either have to beg for his life or spend it running with Cammi. Well. . . No running. His homes were warded and the King would have to sell his kingdom to get enough money to get a witch to break the wards. They'd be safe for a time at least.

And now it left him to wonder, where the hell had he brought them.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

The fight spilled out into the dead streets of the out parts of town. Though out numbered. Kade looked to be able to hold his own, especially now that his beast was out an in the full moon he was a bit stronger. Especially since his mind was convinced his mate was back at her house in the Bayou and these idiots were between him and the house. He scented more Lykae on the way and grinned.
He pushed himself back the group stopped advancing as six Lykae bound from the horizon. He knew one was Daven.
His grin grew wicked as he growled out. "Lets get ready to rumble." Then charged straight in.

Tye, one of the guys wanting a fight, paled. "Damn he's started the fight without us Ben!" He said pouting.
"Stop talking Daven's too far ahead of us! We gotta keep up! Or they'll both lay waste to the whole town!" Ben snapped. The three other Lykae nodded as they all pushed harder to keep up and have enough time to get some action too. It had been a while since they brawled with some Pervus Loreans.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille listened to his words absently, mind already working over how she could get the two of them out of this. Wait a minute, both? No, no. I need to worry about number one here. He's a vemon he can handle himself, right? It could be do-able. Unfortunately it would require a little more effort on her part. "Mind telling me why your king is such a hard-a*s? I mean really? Enslavement? I'm under my Queen's jurisdiction not his. If he truly wants or intends such things of me, Morgana help him." She brought her hand to rest just below her mouth, in a bit of thought. "Tell me, what is the name of his little queen?" She scowled at him "Oh don't look at me like that I wouldnt DREAM of attempting anything I was only wondering!", Camille said, fingers crossed behind her back. Why not take the fight to this 'King'. She was a Queen and not about to be enslaved so long as she had her abilities and the capabilities of learning others.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; I can manipulate her the way her mate intends to me.

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven cracked his knuckles, giving his shoulders a roll for good measure as he approached Kade and placed a hand on his shoulder giving him a nod just before he watched Kade dash off. The man could hit hard, Daven had been on the receiving end of it more than once. His eyes went icy immediately as he followed on his heel, ready to drown himself in a blood bath this night.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Pumped.

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:27 pm
Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar frowned softly. "Um. . .Sybil Queen of Pain I think." He said unsure. There were so many Sorceri there now he wasn't really sure who was really the Kings wife. "My king thinks I'm dangerous." He explained. "Though honestly, I was for a while but he took me in and trained me up and taught me control. And. . . I don't think you have a Queen anymore. Someone took that spot." He pointed out. "I heard some talking int Torin you see, about someone killing her. Might have been her nemesis I don't know I didn't listen to all of it." At her indignant growl he smirked. "I don't mind what you do as long as we can escape with our lives." He said cupping her cheek. "But we will have to stop being naughty at some point. Not now. Later though." He smirked softly his thumb rubbing the edge of the Lapis Lazuli mask. "I'm glad I gave this to you." He said absently. "It looks so much better on you than it did the Egyptian queen it was made for." He knew she was struggling to come to terms with fate. Most Loreans who didn't have fated mates did. But he knew she'd accept eventually and know once things settled he'd give her a pampered life that she deserved.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade grinned at his friend as he tore through Stone demons and Horde and snake people and other Pervus. He felt blood cover him and smirked his friends had started up too. He kept clawing and biting through anything that came at him with a sword. Kade got a bit beat up but he didn't care. He was getting through his frustration and his beast was having fun.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille frowned at him. Their queen had been murdered? Dammit she'd been so busy between her ambitions of finding artifacts and the time she'd spent captured she hadn't even caught wind of it. She didn't really have too many lifelines either that would have given her such information. Queen of pain though? What exactly did that entail. The way the king had spoke to her before she wondered if her couldn't be swayed away from his queen. She knew not what the slavery entailed, would she have control of herself or not? And how long would it really be before they were found. Ishtar was so certain, however she was not. "Can you trace anywhere? Even somewhere you haven't been?" she purred as she reached up to gently stroke his horns. "Because I've some things to acquire."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:59 pm
Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar gave a little purr when she touched his horns. He'd noticed she'd touched them when she wanted something. "I can trace everywhere I have been." He said pulling her close to his body without thinking. "However, if I get a drop of your blood I could probably have a memory of the place and trace there." He suggested hoping she didn't take it badly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille figured he must have been pretty hungry the way he was so quick to bring up drinking from her. But she knew the consequences that would come with such actions as well. He would have more than just that specific memory. Would he see her being tortured? Past lovers? Why was it she didnt want him to see that last one. "Ishtar I don't know if that's the best idea..." But the more she thought on it she realized her hand had come up to gently trace her collar. Was she subconsciously enticing him? Some part of her desiring to know his bite, his touch? Dangerous, she was losing focus around him.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:09 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara arched a brow at Sonja’s comment about going back to their mates “ Your free to go back any time you like you know” She said. Rolling her eyes Clara let Sonja lead her from the room and frowned at her friend “ got it, now if we’re going to play mercenary then let’s get a move on. Did you make your calls to the hotels? “ She said looking down the hallway away from Sonja. She could always spy on rooms as they walked by them by listening in, but frankly she didn’t think they’d be in this area.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:16 pm
Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar 's eyes went black as he watched her hand move. Her words saying no but her actions saying yes. She had to say yes with words. "Well it's the only way I can think of getting you to wherever we have to go. It would be best if I was with you so I can protect you. I don't want you to get kidnapped or anything like that." He stroked her back with the backs of his fingers. "And seriously, if you don't let go of my horns you'll have worse things to deal with than my fangs in your neck." It was even worse that he had years of need built up inside, of course the killing demons and breaking his blood oath kind of helped ease the tension a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:23 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Sonja raised a brow at her comrade and sighed. "Wow you're no fun at all." She griped. "I've called them yes. Well not all of them. I've called a few but none have seen them. Or anyone matching their description. So I'll have to call more places. But, it'll be interesting-" She stepped out onto the side walk and narrowed her eyes and looked up at the horrid neon signs thinking she felt someone watching them then shook her head and took them left holding Clara's hand as they walked down the street. "And seriously? You? A mercenary? You show your belly when Kade smiles at you." She had a constant frown now. The moon was growing higher into the sky. They didn't have much time to find her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A feral growl left his lips as he watched her slender fingers move over the lacy undergarments. Cracking his neck he stared at her through dilated pupils. Screw reason, forget being responsible, whether or not this was just instinct or some unseated desire to claim her body this night he didn't know. For now he would slake his lust and get rid of these hazy feelings and think about things in the morning.

Stalking closer Adrien flexed his fingers like they were claws, ready to rip those slips of lacy hiding her from him and do things that would probably make them both ache and feel more then satisfied in the morning hours.

Launching himself over the couch he moved closer. His movements like that of a graceful predator stalking and entrapping his prey until he would have her cornered and with no way to go. Despite still being clothed his muscled form could still be made out as well defined, and if he recalled correctly, "totally drool worthy".

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:05 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara took a deep breath to calm her temper she had every desire to throttle Sonja, but mentally counted backwards from fifty in an effort to keep her calm. “ Maybe we just shouldn’t talk hmm? “ She said trying to keep her tone sweet and even. What the ******** was she doing here, and what the hell did Sonja really think she was doing? Did it really matter? Frankly Clara was half tempted to march herself back up to the hotel room and insist Sonja go back to Daven. She looked up and down the street cautiously, but followed Sonja’s lead.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:29 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett couldn’t stop the whimper that escaped her lips as she heard his growl then watched him stalk towards her. She wanted to give in and move towards him, but she couldn’t. That instinct that she now fully understood just wouldn’t let her. She needed to make him chase her, to be sure she was what he wanted, and because once they did this there was no going back, he had to be sure. She recognized the game they played though, had heard of it.

Eyes glowing blue she whirled on her heels making her way towards the double doors that led outside, she had to be in the moonlight. Her hands fumbled clumsily with the handles as she pushed the doors open and stepped out into the full moon’s glow, the beast rising with out her call, the shadowy form surrounding her, but not entirely enveloping her. She turned to face him almost to the stone wall that encompassed the balcony and gave another needy whimper.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the penthouse suite
Thinking: Oh this is so not the way I pictured this
OOC: In neat chat link from last night...Edited to fix outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games