Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:12 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
Out for : pic described but kimono is actually purple
Thought: simply alone but cherish by all
User Image

After several days of being ill with cold and Trip to her village, she finally became solid of her life here in Solei. It was simple and sweet. Some days come with mystery but she sent here to train her body of all the temptation. All that will be missed is life here in Solei. Be she miss the freedom once she takes the sword and tailsman to be the next legend.

True, her grandfather doubt her. Her meekness is humble by all. She arrived back in town for quick eat and saw the most romantic place civilian love to go"taste of Italy". Her eyes met the lively conjunction and she pulled the door open. Her rose Honey scent follow her .
"This is very popular nice eatery." She said with her heavy feudal accent. She walk with complete humble and grace in her mind as her long ponytail tie with ribbon of the royal family flying in the air as she moved. She finds a carryout menu and snab a table by the window. There her narrow eyed the menus as put down her purse.

" Pretty dice prices huh father. " She looks back into her purse and play around with her mother childhood ribbon. She jot a memory that her father say till it' her time to rule as general that she must guard her father vulnerable side. It true,he's get old and can only fight do many wars. No one ever in the book saw that him or great granddad had limitations.

"I wonder if people know that we have weaknesses will our love fade from the village RS?" She's asking herself quietly

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:05 pm
                  User Image
                  COME; WAKE ME UP˟ BEFORE I DIE :& I NEVER◞ GET* TO LIVE !██ tab ██
                                        ━❛i want a house⋮▀ tab ━❛on the hill⋮▀ tab ━❛by the ocean⋮▀
                            let the tide wash away 。all my CRITICAL MISTAKES ❛)
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ LET ME REWIND ▀▀ *WE FILL OUR MINDS WITH SMOKE

User Image
                    • Praise. Something that Vance hadn't heard in such a long time, he wasn't entirely sure how to process Za'saad's compliments. However, Vance didn't need to say anything, the expression on his face said it all when Z's hand reached up to pat him on the head. His face and neck went red with embarrassment, but a small smile spread across his face showing that the gesture wasn't entirely unwelcome.

Good job.

The words that came from Za'saad repeated over and over in Vance's head as he relished in the long forgotten bliss of head pats. It had been so long since he had been praised, and even longer since he had had his hair rustled. The last time had to have been when he was still in grade school, right? In his bliss, his mind wandered back to Stryker and he felt a burning desire in him to have her call him a good boy and to feel her hands in his hair. The thought only increased the heat that emitted from his face, and he quickly shooed it away. He wasn't about to get greedy, just having Za'saad compliment him was more than he deserved.

The heat in his face went down as Za'saad lowered his lone hand from Vance's head to point at a group of tables, explaining what needed to happen before the large group came in. Vance nodded harshly, absorbing every word out of Za'saad's mouth.

'I proved myself to him... I can't mess this up...!'

"So far the largest group I've waited on was roughly five and a half people, they had brought in a baby... A fairly large one at that," He did the mental math, equating a large baby to being roughly half of a human, makes total sense to him, "I would give my entire arm to serve this table. I promise not to let you down." The two shuffled over to the tables, making quick work of lifting one to move closer to the other. Just as Vance was about to gently lower his end of the table back down to the floor, Za'saad made a teasing comment about Stryker.

For the second time within ten minutes, Za'saad had managed to make Vance blush.

The table came down. Hard and loud. Despite the deep red blush that covered his cheeks and neck, Vance kept a deadpan expression as he glanced up to meet Za'saad's mischievous smirk, "I don't know what you're talking about. I... I owed her a meal since she helped me move. She's, ah, well she's a girl and-" 'I can call her a friend, right? We... Never established that.' His thoughts raced as he tried to conjure up a professional and appropriate explanation for the event. Dropping his gaze to the floor, Vance gave a soft sigh, "Either way, I made an idiot out of myself over a stupid misunderstanding, and we had left it at a rather sour note? But, my... friend and I have since talked it out. Things are back to normal and it's rather... Nice. I enjoy her company a lot." Whoops, had he really needed to dump all that unnecessary information on Za'saad? Yes. It was refreshing to actually talk about the event aloud to a third party, even though he and Stryker had cleared the air the day before and were back on good terms. This was the first time he acknowledged aloud that he liked to spend time with Stryker, and the idea left him feeling lightheaded and almost giddy.

Shortly after they had moved the tables, a customer walked in, taking a seat alone by the window. Vance shot Za'saad a look, "What time is the large group coming in?" He was more than willing to assist the customer, given that he would have enough time before having to devote his entire existence to the left-handed group.

•  ▾ taste of italy tab tab  za'saad
                            【 eager tab tab 【 'Should I tell him she's not my girlfriend?'
                            【 single tab tab 【 $850

{ooc: LMAO I LOVE ZA'SAAD, also Vance is now his dog WHOOPS}

Ashtail Foxclaw

Exequtie

Trash

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:23 pm
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
Thought: Shyly, calmed and eager for mischief to happen anymoment
User Image
Maura looked up as young worker shoot a look at her to his other employee and she looks away Shyly. " Ohh did I seem desperate for service?" Her red purple eyes scan the establishment and then got out her cell phone to make pretend phone call. " I really didn't want them to rush here." She said to herself as she started to dial and she realize that she called Nikolai . The good thing is he has not answered the phone and she bite her lips quick.

" Now what?! Now what?!,". She panics and started to h u mm a song while she calm herself down. Slowly she place her phone away and sinks down to her seat and maybe will notice that she still waiting for service intentionally.

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:19 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: Adorable puppy Vance. Z will get him some ears for his birthday rofl
            tab tab outfit: Workplace uniform, right eye covered by an eye-patch, left sleeve is tucked in nicely to avoid it flapping about. (Missing right eye and left arm, no prosthetics)
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Za’saad was incredibly satisfied with the outcome of this conversation - not only was Vance almost falling over his words being flustered, but he still seemed to view Za’saad in a bright light. The perfect setup to tickle the jester’s mischievous side. Vance was all too eager to prove himself and the almost childlike innocence was far too enjoyable to miss out on. They were bound to have a fruitful friendship. At least if fruits were made of jokes and pranks.

I don’t really recommend it. Za’saad chuckled at Vance as he promised to give up his arm to do this job. As you can see, I’ve once given my arm to service a table such as this, and the tips were awful! Definitely not worth it. It was said almost with too straight a face as they worked the tables, Za’saad focused on the task till one of the tables almost dropped on his toes. He shifted his eyes up to look at the flustered man now complaining about the whole girlfriend situation, earning yet another chuckle from Za’saad while they got the tables in place. You sure are lively today. Za’saad said with a big smile, Aaah~ young and inlove, what a beautiful time to be alive. A romantic gesture here, a sweet one there~... Za’saad sighed softly, a soft look in his eyes as he put a hand to his heart in a dramaticized way, leaning a little on to one leg as if he was falling into a daydream. I can only envy your bravery. To serve a woman you admire so openly and still be the one to apologize. Ack, if only I was half the man you seem to be. Za’saad cooed, almost singing as he snickered in Vance’s general direct, posing as if he was a greek statue expressing a poem. He held this up till the bell of the door rang in the presence of a customer. While they weren't quite open yet, it was fine and to be expected.

I recently made a grave mistake of my own, hurt a companion quite dear to me… I suppose I should learn from you and find a proper way to apologize. Za’saad did drop part of his theatrics at this, while he wasn’t exactly serious, he wasn’t really kidding either. Though, serving Them might be a tad too awkward for the both of us, I’ll have to find a different approach… Mmn, yes. Flowers. You can say more than words ever could and hold entire conversations with the right petals. Apparently there’s a whole study in the language of flowers. Finally glancing at Vance, a sneaky look in his eye as he smiled softly. Quite an intelligent and well-thought gift, wouldn’t you think?

Having planted a seed for thought in Vance, Za’saad moved around the tables and wiped off his hand in his apron out of habit as he got ready to go serve the customer. As for the party, they’ll be 13, thus we need the extra chair for the setting. Three bottles of wine have been pre approved to be opened for a tasting, the list is on the counter by the drinks, noted as table 34. They need to be opened and airing out at the right time, so keep an eye on the clock. The party will start trickling in about half-an-hour after opening but the man who reserved the table should be on time. I’ll go over here and check with the Lady and you get the chair. Za’saad said, smiling as he went.

Walking up to Maura’s table, Za’saad bowed slightly in greeting, hand on his heart - not too low but enough to show respect for her. Good afternoon Mi’Lady Kshama. It’s been a few weeks since our last encounter; I hope life finds you well? He started off, rising his head then and giving her a friendly smile. He remembered quite clearly. It’ll be my honour to serve you, but I must warn you; the kitchen isn’t quite ready to take food orders yet. However, if you’ve had a chance to decide on a drink, I will gladly find you something to snack on while the kitchen prepares. Despite Maura's temporary panic, Za'saad didn't comment on it or give it much mind, and he himself was calm to a fault, even the way he spoke was soft and proper as to not agitate the woman further --- she did seem a little embarrassed about her situation for some reason.

Exequtie
            Vance Pool

Kitschura_020
            Maura Kshama

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:20 am
Maura Kshama
{{¥}}
Home Ombre1313
Thought: totally make fool of herself and blushes...
User Image "Spend eternity in my arms and the spring will forever be your Fortune.."
🉐 "Good afternoon Milady Kshama. It's been a few weeks since our last encounter,.I hope life finds you Well?"

Ms Maura pops her head back up from the table after hearing Zasaad voice . Indeed that it had been weeks since she last saw him. She fancy his type so much but she also remember that he once married and has some one else.. she remembers her manners and glanced at him warmly. "Good afternoon to you Mr. Zasaad. It pleasure to see you again and life is good."

She really didn't want to spare her agony in his company because they was get ready to open for customer. She really off beat and did not know the kitchen was not open or ready for order till he mentioned "it'll be my honored to serve you but I must warn you that the kitchen isn't ready to take food order yet. However,if you had a chance to decide on a drink,I gladly find something to snack on while the kitchen prepare.."

She smiled and slightly frazzled in her mind as she was clueless that they wasn't even open yet. She must have read the brochures wrong. Silly her, she not used to the custom of this era yet. So she kindly oblige and look at the menu ,see all the high prices that looks like 160 yen in her eyes. She looks back at Zasaad.

" I surely love your service since I am not a local here. Why don't you give me a sample of your red wine and just some samples of cheese fruit. My friend."

She placed the brochures down on the table and did not want to be inconvenient to them. Hopefully what she ordered is not too much for the lad. She saws how their into there prepations and made her order simple.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Exequite

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:39 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:49 am
User Image
User Image

The sound of the door could be heard when a man opened it and walked into the Italian restaurant Taste of Italy. He had always liked this place and since today was a day where he felt sociable, more than he had when at home with Mark, the demon had decided to go out and have something to eat at the restaurant that had impressed him so. He looked around as the door closed behind him and smiled a bit. This was really great. The atmosphere of this place was always amazing and Damen liked the Italian cuisine. He walked further into the building and sat down at one of the tables before picking up the menu that was laying ready there. As always he didn’t even look at the prices, but was more focused on what he felt like eating today.

This would be a great way to eat some lunch, enjoy people around him even if he didn’t interact with all of them, and to decide where he would go for the actual social experience. He was well aware there were many things to do here in Soleil. There were clubs, or one for sure. The other was a rumor he had heard and it didn’t really attract him. There was also the aquarium, the cafe and the shopping area. All places with plenty of people. Perhaps he would have a look if he couldn’t dive to the caverns or something. He did have a dive vacation once before so he knew what to do. Once a waiter came by they seemed to recognize Damen. Surprised the demon looked at them and they talked for a little bit as the other had to work.

He hadn’t expected this but it would seem Cassie’s comment held merit. After a short but pleasant talk the man took Damen’s order and then quickly went to get it filled. Damen smiled as they walked off and decided to wait as he draped his long coat over the back of his chair. Since they wouldn’t be ready anytime soon, he decided to add something to drink for now and he got up and walked towards the counter to order some wine. When he turned around to walk back to his table though, he suddenly collided with someone he hadn’t noticed was passing by. Damen startled a bit and quickly looked if all was alright and if he hadn’t knocked someone over as he said "Oh, forgive me. I failed to look before I walked." in a worried voice.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Taste of Italy] xxx

[With : A stranger] xxx

[Thinking : Of all places to walk slamdam into someone!] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:13 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Moments ago.

John stared blankly at his glass of wine while his finger slowly traced the edges of the glass, making a soft hum due to the friction of his skin and the fine glass of expensive wine. His mind kept flashing about the events that happened a few days ago.
                                                          It's not that he is bothered by the authorities by the mess he made nor even the body counts that they laid waste at that moment. He is used to it. It even just feels normal for him. But what made him worry is for the sake of his love. The woman that truly stolen his heart. He kept thinking of what other troubles she might go through since he is a mobster now. He kind of wishes to go back to the time where he can just spend quality time with her. Study.. Laugh.. Play.. Compete.. and even make love with her. Well, those were the times back in the academy.

A mysterious man in a black suit with a mask on sat down with the Russian mobster's table. The man's face can't be fully identified but there was black and sinister smoke seeping out from the eyeholes of his mask. "I've heard about the news, this made me rush here to check up on you."

John was silent. He can't think of any 'cheery' response. He was still thinking of Vitessa's safety. It's not that he doesn't trust her abilities. It's just-- life can be taken with a blink of an eye. He can't afford to lose her no matter how f*cking rich he gets.

"How is she? Is she alright?" The mysterious man asked which made him sigh and finally looked at him straight in the eyes. "Yes. And she's safe. There's nothing to worry... for now."
                                                          The masked man listened and it made him tilt his head slightly when he heard John's tone. "Hmm. But she has that demon girl. Interesting."

John would then furrow his brows at his 'business partner'as he noticed that he seems to have an interest in Akane Arashi. "She's an ally. A valuable.. ally. So don't do anything funny with her." The masked man gave a small chuckle before tilting his head to the side once again. "Haha. Ahh. Of course not, Mister King. I would never do such actions without your.. consent."

John would then sigh as his eyes looked to the side while his finger flicked the glass wine, making a soft clang~ sound.
                                                          "I still wish to stick longer around like old times but I still have something to work on to a neighboring city. I wish you good luck and fortune, Mister King. John nodded in acknowledgment before the masked man vanishes into dark smoke until it dispersed into thin air, as nothing happened. -sigh- "I better visit her after this."

Present/Real time.

John grabbed his phone to text Vitessa, informing her that he will pay another visit. They haven't really talked the last time they did since she needs her rest.

Phone Name:_Vitessa_Cortes_+1 *** **** ***

Hello dear, how are you?
                                                          I will be visiting you after my last business meeting.

I'll see you soon, love.

After hitting the 'Send' button, he quickly got off his seat and turned around to walk to the men's room. He fixed his hair with a nonchalant facial expression, but he still has that swag whenever he moves through the room and ignored the customers who are eyeing him. His food was about to get served within just a minute, so he checked his phone again to see if Vitessa texted back by now. And oof~ After the bump, he dropped his phone but he was quick to pick it up before his eyes panned to the stranger. He was apologizing. But for John, it was just an innocent mistake. It's not his fault too since John was not paying attention to his surroundings as well. To this, John's bodyguards looked at their boss from a fair distance. They're guarding him by pretending to be normal customers in the restaurant and distanced themselves to make it not too obvious. And they will shoot anyone who shows aggression if the situation escalates.

"No. It's fine. t'was just an accident." He said with his Russian accent. A rather fluent English this time, minus the v's and the z's. But when talking informally or relaxed, his default accent will indeed come back.

He was about to turn around to sit back at his table but he paused to set his gaze back to the stranger again. "Uhm.. Excuse me, you.. look familiar. -- Have we met before?" For John, he has this strong feeling that he already meet this man before but he can't point his finger at it. It's like he knows this man's name but he is not sure. ------
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

User Image

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Taste of Italy
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          No one in particular yet.
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "The things I do for love." -smh-

ooc: "_"

Rhun Tolihzeh

xoReina

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:42 am
User Image
User Image

Damen had quickly reacted to the collision to avoid spilling his wine. Imagine what would happen if that had fallen on whomever he bumped into. Wine was really hard to remove from clothes. Much to his relief, the demon managed to avoid it spilling anywhere but the ground next to him. The ground could be cleaned, that was no problem. After apologizing and hearing the response he looked at the one he walked into. It looked like they had dropped their phone, but it seemed undamaged. Damen sighed in relief when they seemed unharmed and more so that they didn’t seem upset. In fact they were being rather nonchalant about it. Damen smiled a bit at this. It was good to see humans that were a good sort. "It would seem we may both need to pay more attention." he said with a jovial chuckle. Clearly the man was unperturbed after learning that whomever he ran into wasn’t feeling bad about it.

It would seem that would be the extent of the conversation though as they parted ways and went each to their table. Damen was about to sit down at his, he wasn’t far from the counter, when he heard the same voice again though. Slightly surprised the young man turned around to look at the man again. So indeed even Soleil knew about him did they? Damen had to admit it was slightly unusual to him but nonetheless he smiled and thought about it for a moment as he took in the man before him. They did strike familiarity, albeit a little. "Hm, you do too actually. Though I am not sure where. If anywhere perhaps at one of the exchanges for companies? I do own a toy company, so I was at those quite a lot before I was made to take a step back. It is the only place I could imagine running into anyone not of my company or friends around my area. My name is Damen Daniels and I own Toy Jungle" he offered up as he had walked back to be closer to the other after he placed his wine on his own table.

It was only proper to be talking to them from a less far yet respectable distance after all. "Would that be a place where I could have seen you and you me before?" he asked with a gentle smile. Damen wasn’t at all an aggressive person. Despite what his race predicted. On that his boyfriend had been correct in saying it wasn’t race that made Damen but how he acted and since he was raised by an elf, he had completely different values than his kin. Damen was quite relaxed and at ease now, but then again he didn’t know the possible threat that had been hovering over his head before he showed he had no aggression towards this man. Had he known he would probably have been a lot more nervous. Damen wasn’t a fan of violence after all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Taste of Italy] xxx

[With : Another customer] xxx

[Thinking : I wonder where...] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:27 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:44 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Taste of Italy | Company : Han~ | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Doctor at Soleil Hospital | Status : Taken by Hanuel Kang | OOC : --

"Do you think it was smart to let Prom run off by himself?" The man muses as he takes his seat with his significant other across from him. Prom mentioned them having some alone time for a date and all, but he was wondering if it was wrong for him to just ditch his friend in a new place to have alone time with his fiancé. His gaze shifts from looking around the room, to stopping on said fiancé. And suddenly, he forgets why the heck he was questioning this. A nice date with his beloved, how could he reject that? "You look cute as usual Han." And just like that, he is already sold, dreamily watching his lover getting settled.

This whole trip made the man feel like he hasn’t spent as much time with his beloved as he ought to. That brought on Prom suggesting that they go be gross somewhere else while he figures out the city and the tech in it. He’s pretty sure that he heard a familiar ringtone blaring from Prom’s phone too. If that didn’t already tell him what he needed to know, the little glimmer in the redhead’s eyes and look of excitement said the rest. Prom didn’t want to “scope out the tech”, knowing him, he probably already has pulled all digital info from the minute he got here. He just wanted to go have a conversation in private with Vlad where Yasu can’t openly judge his relationship choices. Because Prom may not be as young as he looks, but Yasu is pretty sure that Vlad is WAY older and was possessive at one point. Not only that, but he was high school buddies with Prom’s dad...and the person who has Prom’s adoption papers because he BOUGHT HIM FROM HIS FATHER. That is weird on so many levels. Not that he can really make any calls on what is normal. He is also the weirdo that tries to hold Han’s shirts and smell them when the other person isn't around. It relaxes him, and there is nothing weird about sniffing your fiancé's clothes!

"This place seems nice."He takes the man’s hand to hold it on the table with a smile, giving it a gentle squeeze. "My treat this time. I want to be the one to buy our first meal in the new town."

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Pleased | ocation → Taste of Italy | ompany → Yasu~

y rofile → Here | heme → The Cure | ome → 1417 Doux Housing District

tab tab tab "I'm sure he'll be fine. Plus I'm sure Hwan could keep him company." He knows his twin pretty well, he may be very picky with who he hangs around with but he knows that he's pretty tolerant with the redhead. Trying to hide his flushed face while waving his hand off in a 'Oh you' manner while shyly thanking Yasu. Taking his seat across from his significant other, looking around the restaurant for a brief moment before returning his attention to Yasu.

tab tab tab He was glad that they had the free time to go on a date, it's been a busy several years. Especially the two years where Hwan and he had to serve their mandatory military service, he was honestly surprised when his twin wanted to pursue further a career but at the same time; it suited him. Then finishing his own studies and now officially living away from home but hey, he gets to start settling down with his lover. He couldn't ask for more. Well- he could ask for his twin to get better, he won't admit it but he's still haven't fully recovered. And Han is still paranoid his twin will just one day stop functioning.

tab tab tab "Next time, it'll be my treat." Picking up the menu as he skimmed over the dishes they were offering, most of which he's unfamiliar with since he doesn't really eat a whole of Italian food but he's open to trying something new. Using his finger as a guide, sliding over menu items while softly mumbling the dish's description. Going through appetites to even desserts, also will they be ordering drinks? So many choices...

User Image

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Taste of Italy | Company : Han~ | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Doctor at Soleil Hospital | Status : Taken by Hanuel Kang | OOC : --

"If Hwan can ever find him. You know how Prom gets when he is on the phone with Vladimir. He blocks everything else out." Like Yasu has any room to talk when he literally does the same with Han. Back home, he is pretty sure he skipped a test he had to make up because Han happened to call at the same time he had to take it. Somehow this weirdo passed med school. "You know it is true, you are gorgeous. I could go on forever about all the things I love." And no, he isn’t lying in the least. He would most definitely go on and on about how Han’s pale skin is so fair, how he likes that his hair has those curly pieces that make him look like he rolled out of bed. And man his bed hair was just...weirdly a turn on for Yasu. But basically everything Han does is, so...the bar isn’t set very high there. If you are Han, Yasu is turned on.

"If you say so. Whatever you desire my love.~" Han could tell him to slit his own throat and he would probably do it if it would please his lover. But luckily for Yasu’s life, Han is a sweetheart that would rather spread love than hate. How did Yasu get so lucky? "If you need a little help my love, I went to Italy with Prometheus and Vlad on a business trip. I can help you pick the stuff I tried that they have here?" He moves a little closer, leaning over Han's menu to point at an appetizer that Yasu thought he might like when he saw it. Something with a more familiar flavor profile might be better to start off with."The Polipo Ai Ferri antipasti is pretty good. This one has grilled octopus in it with potatoes, roasted peppers, and salsa tonnata. Which is like a creamy tuna flavored sauce, a little bit like the spicy mayo I like with my sushi. We can start off with that appetizer since the flavors might be a little more familiar to you?"

Just Rosa

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces