Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 am

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Blind Panic x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Yukino, Kristen x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra’s eyes went to the girl first. She was trying to pull her out, really truly trying to help. Integra jumped when she patted her horse half. Somehow, the spot in which the girl patted her felt like comfort, not like pain. Integra’s big watery eyes were on the girl now, and she grabbed her arm. Not in a way that would hurt the girl, but in way someone grips something for comfort, her eyes telling the girl that she trusted her. Integra started taking deep breaths, calming down. Her legs fell into sink, and she stopped digging herself deeper. She put her weight into her back, trying to fall on the solid ground behind her, but she still needed a little help.

The man ran up to her with the girl. He had a rope. The sight of a man with a rope set fear into her heart again. She started to panic, but her eyes went to the girl she was gripping. This girl didn’t seem worried, and surely she wouldn’t let anything happen to her. She gripped the girl a little firmer for comfort, and nodded to the man.
“P..please…”

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:41 am
Zumiragi

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Helping out a half horse◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Winter Outfit
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen got a little bit surprised by the half horse's hand grabbing her arm but she didn't jerk away from her. She can see the girl's fear in her eyes over what is happening and if she moved away right now, she will revert back to the panicked state she was in before. Staying right where she is and continue to pat the horse lady at the exact spot while trying to keep up a face of courage for her, the boy from before arrived with a rope. That can be useful to gain some kind of leverage that will help the two of them pull the woman out of the sand, or at the very least help her stand on the sand rather than continue to sink. Her grip became firmer but nothing that caused Kristen pain. Looking toward the boy, she said to her,

"Ah'ma stay here for a little a bit and make sure she don't fall in anymore. If ya need my help with the rope, let me know."  

Yuri_Misawa

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:09 pm
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Rope was not really usual for someone to bring along with him but for Yukino it was normal. Although sometimes used having one in his bag was truly helpful for this time of the day. One look at the centaur and it was evident that she was beyond scared by the object held in his hands. Good thing the brunette was beside her or else he was not sure how this would go. Now that he received permission. Yukino gestured Tama, his feline friend, to wrap the rope around the blonde's body. He was afraid that he would make things worse if he was to do it by himself. "It's okay, Tama can handle it. I think its better for you to stay by her side for now."

With the rope placed in between her mouth, Tama hopped on the centaur's back and helped Yukino to wrap it around her body. Yukino came near, only to tie it in a knot before testing its security. Looking up to the blonde, "You ready?" He asked with a worried tone as he waited for her confirmation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

::: Company ::: Petite brunette ::: Mood ::: Worried ::: Money ::: $989

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Scared and Ashamed x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Yukino, Kristen x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra was shaking. Her hooves were steady, and she wasn’t shrinking any further. She had dug herself into a hole, and still couldn't get out. The girl was patting her back, and she was growing to like it more and more. Her heart beat slowed as she relaxed. The boy and the cat wrapped the rope around her body. She winced as she felt it tight against her. Deep breaths, one after the other reminded her not to freak out. They were just trying to help, not capture her. “I’m ready!” She said and pushed backwards with all her might. With any luck and a little help, she would fall backwards onto the boards without getting hurt.

Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:43 pm
Zumiragi
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Helping out a half horse◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen never thought that she would see a cat wrap a piece a rope around a horse lady's back. Well Yukino did the majority of the work but it was still an amazing sight for his cat to act like an aid, clearly an intelligent creature by cat standards.While the two of them were setting up, she made sure to keep the blonde horse lady comfortable and in an non-panicked state the best she could with continuous patting along her back. As soon as she gave the clear to Yukino that she was ready for him to help her get out of the sand, she backed away to let the two of them do what needed to be done. She can only hope that their efforts will work out in the end.

""  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:41 pm
Yukino Morinaga

Upon receiving her permission. Yukino stepped back and turned his back at the centaur placing the rope over his shoulder . "Alright. On my cue. One. Two. Three." He started walking forward normally, making sure that he use the right amount of strength as he did. He didn't really want to send the female flying, since he did that often.

::: Company ::: Petite brunette ::: Mood ::: Worried ::: Money ::: $989

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

_

Zumiragi

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:19 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Grateful x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Yukino, Kristen x. .x Cash: $950 x.

On three, Integra felt the pull of the rope combined with the strength of her legs pushing backwards. It was enough to pull her out of the sand hole, and fall onto the boards behind her. She was a little roughed up, with scrapes and bruises on her human elbows, but nothing was broken, and she wasn’t buried in sand, so that was good enough. With a little struggle, she made it to her horse feet, standing tall, catching her breathe. When she was regathered, she looked at the two with sparkling eyes. She grabbed both the boy and the girl with each arm, pressing them in big bear hugs to her chest, holding them off the ground do to her height.

“Oh thank you! Thank you so much!” She exclaimed as she squeezed them. Reluctantly, she let them down, clasping her hands in front of her and bowing repeatedly. “Thank you. Thank you.” She stopped, looking up at them. “My name is Integra. I’m so sorry to cause you trouble. Thank you so much for rescuing me. I don’t know what I would have done without both of you.”

Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:47 pm
Zumiragi
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Integra and Yukino◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Due the efforts of Yukino and the horse lady herself, she was free from the sand trap and now can now freely walk about. Albeit suffering a few scrapes and bruising but nothing that ointment, bandages and time can't heal. Whats important is that she is free and is no longer panicking. The horse lady showed her gratitude by wrapping her arms around Kristen and Yukino before delivering a bear hug. These kind of hugs are welcomed by Kristen because she is accustomed to receiving back home with her family, especially her mama and papa although she hasn't been lifted off the ground from a hug since she was a kid. Once she was realized, she scratched the back of her head as the horse lady introduced herself as Integra and thanked them repeatedly for helping her out.

"Well yer true saviors were Yukino and his adorable kitty so all thanks should go to him, but ah appreciate yer gratitude Integra. Ah'm Kristen. Pleasure to meet ya....Hey. Do ya mind if I snap a photo of ya? Ah met and played with a lot of horses where ah come from, but ah never met a horse like you and like to have somethin to remember this day. Ah'll even give ya a copy of the picture if ya want it."  

Yuri_Misawa

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:00 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 am
Yukino Morinaga

Yukino's eyes fluttered open and was welcomed by the darkness that was still enveloping the beach. He was still to look for a place to stay but for now he the sand was his and Tama's bed while his bag was used as his pillow. Slowly the young man sat up and started stretching his arms. His feline friend was still too sleepy as usual. Her master's body clock always wakes him up at 4 am sharp. Sometimes she wished it would be a little more later in the day but who was she to complain.

Now standing on his feet, his eyes went towards the area where Integra sunk last night as he continued to stretch his body. She seemed to be a nice girl but she was seem to not understand the unspoken rule of respecting one's personal space. Then again, she only did that out of pure joy so he would let it slide, for now. Once he felt his body was ready, Yukino sprinted towards the water and dove in for morning swim. It was still chilly due to the weather but he didn't really care much. In fact that would be good for him, it would help boost his endurance all the more.

Thinking back he was still to get a copy of those pictures Kristen took of him. He really looks forward to show them to Tsukasa and Shiki. He wondered how they would take it.

Finally resurfacing, Yukino walked back to his bag which Tama guarded. Hiding himself behind the bushes near the tree, he would then strip, squeezing his clothes dry before wearing his change of clothes for the day. Once that was done, he tossed his bag over his shoulder and headed out in search of his friend once more.

[exit]

::: Company ::: Tama ::: Mood ::: Groggy ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Zumiragi

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:28 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● the beach ● pleased ● with friends __________________ ___ _

The totaling effect of the sun and the beach on Gideon was quite amazing. It was a bit chilly outside, and would obviously get colder as the night ran on, but he absolutely didn't care. The minute that the food got going and he could step away, he knew he was jumping in. Somehow, despite not being the first person in the line to walk there, he was the first to approach the sand. It was probably because he was excited. His shoes hit the grainy rocks, shades blocking out any sun that threatened to distort and hurt his vision. The sangria haired man grinned, making his way towards the bonfire area that was set up on the beach for events such as these. There were logs and benches built into the area for sitting, and a small worktable next to the grill for serving foods.

Out of his bag he brought a nice salad with a vinaigrette, a cutting board, honing blade with knife, chef's fork, garbage bag, and other foods. He bent down to figure out how to turn on the grill and get it working before anything else, involved in his own little world. Once Gideon figured out how to work the gas, he brought a lighter out from his pocket, found a nearby twig, lit it aflame, and shoved it into the coal pile. He let the fire do it's thing and took out some tongs from the bag, and put it next to a bag of marinated meats.

The bogeyman stretched absentmindedly and yawned, getting out his towel. He found a place near the shore to lay it out on, abandoning his flip flops next to it as he produced a deflated beach ball, blowing it up quickly. Why was he so prepared? He'd done this more than a few times. Probably more times than he'd actually gone to house parties. Beaches were just so calm and nice. It was a place to meet new people, a place to relax, and just have fun. The weather didn't even register into his mind. Gideon was far too pleased to consider the temperature, and it wasn't even bothering him.

Once everything had been set out and done, Gideon reached into his things one last time to get sunscreen(though he left the alcohol in there for now), blinking in surprise and cursing in Spanish. "Damn, I forgot the speaker. Oh, well." He shrugged and walked back over the group, shaking a bottle of lotion. At some point, Alex had appeared and joined them, as well as Edin and the others. "No one gets burned under my watch. I can start on the food whenever, but before then, you all should really make sure you've got some protection."

The fiery haired man's endearing smile was back, ever so appealing to all who witnessed it. "Hazel, Silvia, Edin. I'd love to get your backs. Sahar, why don't you help me, amigo?" Gideon walked towards them and approached Tsukasa on the way, stopping to whisper huskily into his ear. "I'll leave you Zara, Vixen and Esme. Try not to drool too much. Besides, I'm sure you'll enjoy dealing with Alexander while you do that. Have fun." He chuckled coycly to himself when he passed Tsukasa, patting the man's bottom playfully as he did so. "Alex, why don't you help out Tsukasa?"

xxxGideon Beach Outfit

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:15 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Calming down
In the company of: Everyone else
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin's attention was caught from Esme to Gideon. Who was talking about rubbing sun block on the girls' bodies. She shrugged, "I'm going to have to change into my swim suit first. But hey, I'm not going to say no. It's not like I can fully reach anyway. So sure" she replied with a smile. Thankfully she was being distracted from her own issues. Which was a nice thing. She walked over and grabbed her bag. Edin walked into the bar's bathroom and changed into her swim suit. She stuffed the clothes she was wearing before in her bag and walked back out to the beach.

Edin finished putting her hair up and sat down on one of the chairs. She looked back at Gideon and motioned him with the sun block with a wave of her finger.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

Vendemmian

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:51 am
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                  {Enter}

Esme was happy to see that he was not the only one who was concerned for Edin. He wasn’t sure what to even say to help his friend, but Hazel showed no hesitation in following Edin out and talking to her. Esme hoped she was talking Edin into staying with the group and taking advantage of the safety there was in numbers. But, if nothing else, having Hazel with Edin meant that Edin was not completely alone. By the time Esme had stepped out of the Captain’s Deck, Hazel was already with Edin, Vixen had joined them, and Esme could see the signs of some destruction that wasn’t there before. Judging by the running people who hurled insults at Edin, Esme could guess what had happened and it made him frown. Edin had enough trouble on her plate with her out of control abilities; she did not need the added pressure of a stalker.

Edin seemed to notice him then and how worried he was as she returned to him then and gave him a hug. Esme managed a small smile. ”You’re right. Let’s join the others and have some fun.” Esme wouldn’t mention the destruction; it was concerning, but bringing it up would not help anything. And he thought that if Edin could just be allowed to relax and be calm, then she might not lose control of her powers. Or, at least he thought that it might help. So let other people worry about street lamps and cars; he would do his best not to judge his friend. His smile widened a bit as they followed the others further out onto the beach.

Esme carried the bowl of potato salad to where the other food was being placed and pulled off his jacket and the track pants he had been wearing over his swim wear. He felt a little shy stripping down in front of others, but he wasn’t actually exposing any flesh so he only blushed a little. No one gets burned? Esme looked up at Gideon curiously only to blush more when the man started to speak about applying sunscreen to one another. He wouldn’t have minded helping Tsukasa instead of Alex… but as there was no way he was going to say that aloud, Esme just lightly chewed his lower lip instead and tried to pretend he had not heard anything.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Captain’s Deck
♪♪♫ Company: All the everyone
♪♪♫ Mood: Worried. Worried about Edin, slightly flushed
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Vendemmian

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:33 am
~HazelBrown Mood Shy/Excited Where? Beach

"If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend?"

Hazel had made it over, she had went barefoot. The sand felt warm, it was quite early so the sand would only get hot later on. She hadn't brought anything besides her towel and basket which also had her beach stuff in it. She laid her towel down next to Gideon's and patted the sand to make sure it would be fairly comfy. Once done with that she began to stretch a bit, planning to test the waters until Gideon mentioned sunblock. She blushed lightly "Thank you! But don't worry about it, I put some on this morning. But maybe later Ill need some help uh...doing it again" She said awkwardly. She didn't want to turn him down. Even though she had placed on sunblock she was weary of her back area getting burned. She could tan well but sometimes she'd burn up like a piece of bacon. Hazel smiled..he seemed to get along with just about everyone he met. She looked at his beach ball though. She picked it up and began to bounce it on her knees, arms, and head. Trying to keep it in the air.

Hazel's Swimwear

african american apparel

Vendemmian

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Veronica Spell

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pulling out the two coolers, and beach bags was no problem to Alexander. He swung both bags and coolers on either shoulders, allowing him to walk perfectly balance - although the weights of the coolers weren't as bad as he was expecting them to be. Just as he had turned around, he watched as one of the girls from the pub cause a bit of damage - an extreme understatment - to a few vehicles only a parking spot away from his own. Alex stared at the broken windows and totalled cars for a moment before ultimately regressing from the anxiety and gave him and walking forward as if he never just witnessed what he did. Other people were off to see what aid they could do either way, so he supposed it wouldn't be so bad after all. He just wondered if that girl had the money to pay for all the unnecessary damage she had caused.

His first steps onto the beach was a little wobbly. Alexander left a mental note in his head that walking with heavy objects on sand isn't the smartest thing to do, and kept on going since Gideon and Hazel weren't too far off. Alex set the two coolers and beach bags down beside the Latino's bags and sat on the cooler fool of food. He watched for a moment as Gideon set up the grill before he got up and opened the coolers. One of them revealed only the smallest portion of Zara's ridiculous alcohol collection; pricey bottles of Vodka, Whiskey, Sake, Rum and Wine laid in ice with smaller cans of Mango, Pineapple, Papaya, and Guava nectars, and a few bottles of Coconut water. In the other cooler were the usual bottles of Carlsberg Beers and Black Guinness Rum - of course, that was Alexander's pick. Finally, the blond pulled out plastic cups, napkins, plates and eating utensils, and laid out the large, rolled beach blanket.

After all was set and ready, Alex slipped off his windbreaker, took off his shirt and slid his jacket back on - he decided it was a little too chilly to take off both. He finally plopped himself down on the beach blanket and stared off at the horizon of ocean water. Alex found himself dangerously close to zoning out before hearing his name and snapping back to reality. He turned around to find others making their way over; Gideon being the one that called his name. Alexander gave Gideon a blank stare, "I'm sorry... what?" He wasn't paying a attention at all. He hardly heard what was said before that. "What am I helping with?"

A buzzing sound came from one of the totes he had carried over. He lifted one finger, "Hold that thought -" He said before pulling out his and Zara's cell. "Oh... Zara it looks like you've gotten a text? From uhh... Aiden?" He got up, dusted the sand off his trunks, and made his way towards the group, handing over Zara's phone. "Yeah... so... what am I helping with?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Zara, Vixen, Tsukasa, Gideon, Esme, Sahar, Edin, Silvia, and Hazel
Mood. At Ease|| Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

Zumiragi

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games