Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:11 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee sighed, she knew what that rumbling was, and it was not good. A terrifying storm was approaching and if they did not hurry, they would be caught in it. Thankfully, Will was there to help keep an eye on everyone if the power went out, as well as Rock.

She finished milking her set of cows and came up with 12 bottles of milk. "We best hurry. There is a storm approaching Southtown and remember, we gotta still go out and we might have to face that storm. Murder cases cannot wait too long."

Trixi nodded, gathering what she could carry of the milk. "Coming now now!" she assured Dee.

Dee added the containers that Trixi had to hers and rushed up the stairs. "Okay, now we grab the cookies and we head to BeyCity where we are needed. Terry is going to join us there. Andy will take care of the guests who head to Azeroth and I guess Will is going to handle those who are going to Nalith with him. According to my scouter, the device on my ear, Andy saw that Mount Orochi, which is a volcano is going to blow and destroy everything on this planet."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:51 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee sighed, she knew what that rumbling was, and it was not good. A terrifying storm was approaching and if they did not hurry, they would be caught in it. Thankfully, Will was there to help keep an eye on everyone if the power went out, as well as Rock.

She finished milking her set of cows and came up with 12 bottles of milk. "We best hurry. There is a storm approaching Southtown and remember, we gotta still go out and we might have to face that storm. Murder cases cannot wait too long."

Trixi nodded, gathering what she could carry of the milk. "Coming now now!" she assured Dee.

Dee added the containers that Trixi had to hers and rushed up the stairs. "Okay, now we grab the cookies and we head to BeyCity where we are needed. Terry is going to join us there. Andy will take care of the guests who head to Azeroth and I guess Will is going to handle those who are going to Nalith with him. According to my scouter, the device on my ear, Andy saw that Mount Orochi, which is a volcano is going to blow and destroy everything on this planet."

Terry had been laughing at Trixi being funny when he felt Orochi's rage. He had already took off for Azeroth the moment he saw what was going on. He did not know that he was supposed to head to Bey City to help Dee and her solve a murder case.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:53 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi stopped momentarily. "But... we just got here!" Then she remembered the need for speed and resumed gathering the cookies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:20 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi stopped momentarily. "But... we just got here!" Then she remembered the need for speed and resumed gathering the cookies.

"We cannot outrun what is coming if we stay here and everything on this planet is going to have to be rebuilt once the volcano has finished."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 pm
empress dee
"We cannot outrun what is coming if we stay here and everything on this planet is going to have to be rebuilt once the volcano has finished."

Trixi threw Dee a sour look. I know what THAT means, she thought. I'm going to have to help rebuild this place and it's gonna take TONS of work! She sighed philosophically and followed Dee with the cookies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:13 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi threw Dee a sour look. I know what THAT means, she thought. I'm going to have to help rebuild this place and it's gonna take TONS of work! She sighed philosophically and followed Dee with the cookies.

Dee poofed out her ferrari and opened the passenger door, "Get in so we can get moving."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:54 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee poofed out her ferrari and opened the passenger door, "Get in so we can get moving."

Trixi jumped into the car, grinning from ear to ear anticipating a speedy ride!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:30 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee grinned too, detecting why Trixi was smiling. Besides that, there was no time to waste. She knew that the volcano was going to erupt and it was just their good fortune that they were needed off of the Planet Hamster.

Getting into the driver's seat, Dee buckled herself and Trixi in, then put on some stylish gloves just for show. She then turned on the tunes knowing that although it'd be Christmas songs, they'd be rocking and give Dee the power boost she needed to really floor it. Setting her scouter to tinted mode for protection against the bright lights that they would pass, Dee's smile only got wider, "Here comes the speed."

Putting the car into overdrive 6, Dee began driving the car out of town.

The slippery roads allowed for a tail spin action around corners, but that proved to be more of an amusement ride than something of a scary nature. One thing that had been secret to the newcomers was that Dee won her car in conditions similar to this. A drifting score panel showed on the radio screen, which that too was for decoration and entertainment during the ride. A timer displayed below that to not only show how fast they were going, but how long it was taking them to drive to their destination.

Dee began to wonder if she would be able to dodge the molten fireballs that would be shot at the wall when they got there, but didn't have much of a choice in the matter. In a way, this was a thrill ride like no other. A volcano about to blow its top and this really was a race against time. And yet, they had to be near the volcano in order to get passed it. Once they got to the staircase and rode the chair down to Planet Beyblade, then they could slow down and breathe easier.

She honked as she passed Andy, which sounded more like a voice saying, "Eat my dust". It was a customized horn sound instead of the traditional beep. The horn's sound depended on the speed of the car. The faster the speed, the louder the eat my dust would sound. But if at a stop, the horn would say "Moooove!" In the voice imitation of a cow.

As they approached the Eastern Gate, the castle looked truly daunting. Remembering the no choice in the matter train of thought, Dee continued to drive. The car rumbled as they drove across the bricks. There was a fiery glow upon them now and here came the obstacle course.

With a mind of its own, the volcano seemed to be fighting Dee's driving skills, and Dee rose to the challenge of dodging the blows the heated rocks gave.

Finally, about 9 minutes later, they arrived at the chair. 60 seconds left...

"Where is the damned chair!" Dee swore not wanting to wait too long, but again having no choice. With only 5 seconds remain, the sight of lava pouring behind them, the chair finally got to their level, allowed them on, and descended just in time.

Now on the new Planet's surface, Dee slowed the car and stopped it at a farmer's field. "That was a little too close for comfort," she said to Trixi, "So, how was my driving? I didn't scare you, did I?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:36 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee grinned too, detecting why Trixi was smiling. Besides that, there was no time to waste. She knew that the volcano was going to erupt and it was just their good fortune that they were needed off of the Planet Hamster.

Getting into the driver's seat, Dee buckled herself and Trixi in, then put on some stylish gloves just for show. She then turned on the tunes knowing that although it'd be Christmas songs, they'd be rocking and give Dee the power boost she needed to really floor it. Setting her scouter to tinted mode for protection against the bright lights that they would pass, Dee's smile only got wider, "Here comes the speed."

Putting the car into overdrive 6, Dee began driving the car out of town.

The slippery roads allowed for a tail spin action around corners, but that proved to be more of an amusement ride than something of a scary nature. One thing that had been secret to the newcomers was that Dee won her car in conditions similar to this. A drifting score panel showed on the radio screen, which that too was for decoration and entertainment during the ride. A timer displayed below that to not only show how fast they were going, but how long it was taking them to drive to their destination.

Dee began to wonder if she would be able to dodge the molten fireballs that would be shot at the wall when they got there, but didn't have much of a choice in the matter. In a way, this was a thrill ride like no other. A volcano about to blow its top and this really was a race against time. And yet, they had to be near the volcano in order to get passed it. Once they got to the staircase and rode the chair down to Planet Beyblade, then they could slow down and breathe easier.

She honked as she passed Andy, which sounded more like a voice saying, "Eat my dust". It was a customized horn sound instead of the traditional beep. The horn's sound depended on the speed of the car. The faster the speed, the louder the eat my dust would sound. But if at a stop, the horn would say "Moooove!" In the voice imitation of a cow.

As they approached the Eastern Gate, the castle looked truly daunting. Remembering the no choice in the matter train of thought, Dee continued to drive. The car rumbled as they drove across the bricks. There was a fiery glow upon them now and here came the obstacle course.

With a mind of its own, the volcano seemed to be fighting Dee's driving skills, and Dee rose to the challenge of dodging the blows the heated rocks gave.

Finally, about 9 minutes later, they arrived at the chair. 60 seconds left...

"Where is the damned chair!" Dee swore not wanting to wait too long, but again having no choice. With only 5 seconds remain, the sight of lava pouring behind them, the chair finally got to their level, allowed them on, and descended just in time.

Now on the new Planet's surface, Dee slowed the car and stopped it at a farmer's field. "That was a little too close for comfort," she said to Trixi, "So, how was my driving? I didn't scare you, did I?"

Andy felt upset with what Dee did, but had no time to deal with it at the moment. He raced to Azeroth, only having to been stopped by the lava. He had to risk flying to the stairs and hope that he didn't have to wait. And thankfully, he didn't.

He looked over to Lemnear hoping that she was okay with this. With his mind he asked, "Are you all right, my daughter?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:06 pm
empress dee

Trixi smiled thoughtfully, then it blossomed into a grin. All she said was, "Again!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi smiled thoughtfully, then it blossomed into a grin. All she said was, "Again!"

"Seems someone enjoyed the ride." Dee giggled, then she said, "Maybe some other time we can have some fur raising adventure like that one. First, we have a crime to solve remember? Good thing the snacks didn't burn or fly out of the car while I was driving so fast. And its equally good that we are close to the crime site. I can see Jones waving from here. How he got to be a higher up than me I will never know. Well, at least in this world he is."

Greeting Jones a short time later, Dee presented the snacks and then asked what was found so far from the case. The victim, Dee noticed, was not one she wanted to see. Her son G'Oh had been murdered! So that's why this was so urgent. That jerk Jones couldn't have said that "your son has been killed, we gotta find who did it," could he?

"Jones you jerk!" Dee shouted, "Why didn't you say that it was my son who got killed?"

(Okay, now someone gets to be Jones, to make it fun.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:35 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Seems someone enjoyed the ride." Dee giggled, then she said, "Maybe some other time we can have some fur raising adventure like that one. First, we have a crime to solve remember? Good thing the snacks didn't burn or fly out of the car while I was driving so fast. And its equally good that we are close to the crime site. I can see Jones waving from here. How he got to be a higher up than me I will never know. Well, at least in this world he is."

Greeting Jones a short time later, Dee presented the snacks and then asked what was found so far from the case. The victim, Dee noticed, was not one she wanted to see. Her son G'Oh had been murdered! So that's why this was so urgent. That jerk Jones couldn't have said that "your son has been killed, we gotta find who did it," could he?

"Jones you jerk!" Dee shouted, "Why didn't you say that it was my son who got killed?"

Jones set down his cookie and his coffee and replied, "Because I wanted to wait until you got here. From what Nathan could tell, your son was coming home from a big Christmas party with a lot of gifts when he was attacked. Naturally, the killer ran off, but at least his footprints are still fairly fresh. They led right to the floating chair behind you. I don't care how many times I see those chairs, they still creep me out."  

william-tyler

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:59 pm
william-tyler
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jones set down his cookie and his coffee and replied, "Because I wanted to wait until you got here. From what Nathan could tell, your son was coming home from a big Christmas party with a lot of gifts when he was attacked. Naturally, the killer ran off, but at least his footprints are still fairly fresh. They led right to the floating chair behind you. I don't care how many times I see those chairs, they still creep me out."

"This is not good. See, the killer could be on any one of the eastern planets since there is a volcanic eruption going on on the Planet Hamster. Either that, or the killer committed suicide. Trixi, which do you think happened? Do you think the killer committed suicide or escaped to one of the other planets?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:54 am
william-tyler

Trixi glanced back at the floating chair. Tilting her head to one side, she still couldn't see how they creeped Jones out. It was just floating there. She poked it, and it rocked a bit. She grinned and poked it again, making it rock harder. A chuckle was just starting to bubble to her lips as she started to poke it again when she heard dee's question.

empress dee
"This is not good. See, the killer could be on any one of the eastern planets since there is a volcanic eruption going on on the Planet Hamster. Either that, or the killer committed suicide. Trixi, which do you think happened? Do you think the killer committed suicide or escaped to one of the other planets?"

Trixi gave this due consideration, having very little idea what to base her guess on not slowing her down in the least. "Scared of you maybe suicide, but then, scared of you, not do it at all. So escaped." She nodded her head decisively, having completely talked herself into her final answer.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 am
JoyRose
william-tyler

Trixi glanced back at the floating chair. Tilting her head to one side, she still couldn't see how they creeped Jones out. It was just floating there. She poked it, and it rocked a bit. She grinned and poked it again, making it rock harder. A chuckle was just starting to bubble to her lips as she started to poke it again when she heard dee's question.

empress dee

Trixi gave this due consideration, having very little idea what to base her guess on not slowing her down in the least. "Scared of you maybe suicide, but then, scared of you, not do it at all. So escaped." She nodded her head decisively, having completely talked herself into her final answer.

"Hmm, we definitely need to get to the other worlds and investigate, but with the path to the other worlds out of order, the main one at least, there is no way that we can do that. The one thing we do need to do is get in contact with the others to see if they can help. If the killer did make it to other worlds before we got here, then everyone is in danger."

Meanwhile, safely in Enthera, Rock said to Jinxi, "Well, we made it. Any idea what made the volcano erupt?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games