Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Friendly, surprised.⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Park.

Looking back at him she smiled back warmly when he did, why did she even feel so nervous in the first place? She took his hand when he offered his, shaking his hand in return. "Is a pleasure to meet you Chester. You are talented though, so it's obvious that people would like it.." she smiled. Such a nice person! Not to mention friendly, she liked that. "Oh no, I'm kind of new myself.." she chuckled lightly and smiled when he seemed to be hungry and nodded to him. "Alright, is there something you're particularly craving? We can go get something you like.." she smiled brightly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:48 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1218 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Unemployed (for now)

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

His mouth formed a small O upon realizing that Lisa may be new to the city as well. "I see... Well, I just moved into the city two weeks ago. May I know when you actually became the resident of the place yourself?" At the statement about food, he chuckled. "I'm actually not a picky eater. I'm actually having a craving for American food right now, especially burgers and fries. However, I do have the allergic reaction to peanuts, so I have to stay away from anything containing that ingredient." Stating the caveat would be helpful in case there may be a possible slip-up while ordering whatever lunch he could possibly find.

Mood: puzzled, sheepish
Company: Lisa
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: I seriously had to finish work. Sorry for the late reply! ;w;

ll Neo ll

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am
User Image
K Y G OxxC R E S T A X Exx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : None // Mood : Chillxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

”Love is sweet, it's a treat, and whenever we both meet,”

Watching the woman before him, he couldn't muster up a single word to say. When she flinched, it made him jump, he wasn't expecting such a response from his touch. Kygo continued to stare in silence at her as she would lower her head away from him and look back up here and there. It was obvious something was bothering her and Kygo wanted to help ! No, more so, he was determined to help this woman ! Though, he had no idea how he was going to accomplish that. As she looked back up at him one final time; she had a smile on her face. He tilted his head to the side as he examined her expression. There was something off about it, but he couldn't bring himself to figure it out. The confusion left his face as she began to speak to him. Cause him a trouble ? What was she talking about ?

Still at a lost for words, he'd open his mouth and quickly close it. The words wouldn't step forward, instead causing him to shyly shove his plush at the lady. "H-Here, hold him. M-Mr. Sniggles always m-makes things better !" He blurted out, his cheeks beginning to turn a soft shade of pink. You idiot ! You have to do better than shoving things at her ! He scolded himself mentally as he opened his mouth to speak once again, "Sorry, I didn't mean to just shove him at you. That was really rude of me."

”My life will feel complete.”

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:27 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Lisa took her hand up to her cheek, brushing her index finger lightly against it in thought. She was counting days on her fingers, eventually shrugging lightly with a chuckle. "I'm not sure, maybe 4 weeks or so? And I live in the Ombré housing district, what about you?" she asked with a smile. Chuckling lightly from his demand, she nodded with a smile, "I'll keep that in mind... Shall we go grab something to eat? Where would you like to go though..?" she asked.
⟡ o. o. c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:13 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1218 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Unemployed (for now)

With Lisa stating that she lived in a different district, Chester had to reveal his own as well. "And I got my own home in Pasadena. Not too shabby, though definitely not fit for the rich either. I like the space, though." Not to mention that he could bring guests along if he wanted to, and he had built in his studio in the attic. At the offer of lunch, he pondered for a few seconds before finally picking the spot. "I heard about Mickey C's being the fast food joint here in Soleil. I hope what they serve fits well for my current appetite." Indeed, he just couldn't wait to get out of the park as soon as possible.

And with that, he placed his possessions into his messenger bag before slinging the strap on his shoulder. "Better get going, because I am starving." Those were his words before leaving the park, making sure that the other would follow him.

-- Exit --

Mood: friendly, and in the mood to eat
Company: Lisa
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: I have to sleep after this. Reply will be late since I'll be going somewhere.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:23 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis Ynez

❛𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹.. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽, w𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂... 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Slightly on guard | Company: A stranger | Wearing: Spring Wear | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

Things felt a little awkward once the atmosphere fell silent. The tension was obvious and discomforting, and she knew it was rubbing off on the man as his facial expression took a small turn. She gazed at him through her left eye, occasionally adjusting her eye patch every few seconds to make sure nothing was revealed. She was starting to accept her appearance but after the humiliation she was put through, the woman was back in her shell, back to where she had started. She bit her lip, hesitating if she should take her leave right this moment or if she should wait for him to speak. The former won out eventually but as she was about to speak up, the sudden object that was shoved towards her made her jump ever so slightly. The words that followed after triggered a small laughter out of her system, one she hasn't had in weeks. Noticing her sudden outburst, the angel quieted down and lowered her head, her violet irises glimmered under the soft rays of sunlight as she gazed intently at the cat plush that laid within the confinements of her arms. She fiddled with its eye patch, a sense of warmth overpowering the hesitance and fear within her fragile heart. Her smile slowly softened into a genuine one and she shook her head at his apology. His presence didn't threaten her as much as he did when he first walked up to her and she figured it would be nice to have a company after playing hermit for such a long while. He is very.. adorable.

"So he's Mr. Sniggles?" her sclera slowly returned to white and her claws retracted, an obvious sign she was feeling a lot calmer than before. Ynez fiddled with the plush toy in hand, a small smile playing on her features as she turned her head back towards her newly found companion. She patted the spot on the bench next to her, gesturing for him to take a seat. She felt bad for taking up his time but she felt the need to keep a company by her side. "You're right, Mr Sniggles does make people feel better so you don't have to apologize. In fact, I have to thank you in return." she answered with a voice as gentle as can be, a soft smile curving her lips in the process. ".. I'm Ynez, by the way. I'm sorry for being hostile towards you."

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Basket Case Insanity

PUMMMY

Trash

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:03 am
User Image

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : Ynez // Mood : Relaxedxxxxx

Watching the woman before him jump as he shoved his plush at her made him a bit guilty, but her laughter helped him relax. Kygo released a giant sigh of relief to hear her laughing as opposed to her frightened self. He would never allow another person to dare touch Mr. Sniggles, but he panicked when he was trying to cheer her up; thankfully it worked. Kygo was starting to feel as if he really did help the stranger before him and it filled him with joy.

"Y-yeah, that's Mr. Sniggles. He's been through a lot in his years." He smiled, running his fingers over the cat's ripped ear. That ear had the tear in it for as long as he could remember. Damn that dog that wanted to use him as a chew toy, and damn it for running away with a piece of him. Kygo was snapped back to reality once she patted the spot beside her. He only nodded his head as he silently sat next to her. He felt a bit strange hearing her apologize to him when he was the one who approached her. "N-No, don't apologize !" he assured her, "You're not being hostile whatsoever. Besides, I'm the one who approached you." He went silent for as she continued to speak. Ynez, huh ? That was a really pretty name. Then it hit him, he never introduced himself ! "Aahh ! How foolish of me ! My name is Kygo, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ynez."

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:03 am
User Image

❛𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹.. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽, w𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂... 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌.❜

Mood: Calm | Company: Kygo | Wearing: Spring Wear | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

"Mr. Sniggles.." she repeated the plush's name, liking the way it rolled on her tongue. He further elaborated who Mr Sniggles was and she noticed the ear was torn when he caressed it ever so gently. "Oh dear.. what happened to its ear?" It was obvious that the plush held a huge importance towards him and she felt bad for having him shoving something so precious at her, though she still thought he behaved in an adorable manner. The man sat down next to her and she could instantly tell he wasn't one to indulge in conversations all too often. She didn't mind, she liked his shy nature. He reassured her that it was alright, that it was unnecessary for her to apologize but the angel felt the need to do so. She felt as if she was the reason he had gotten so worked up over her well-being in the first place. "But still-.. you were being kind and here I am, thinking the whole world is against me." she sighed, "I'm such a mess.." she stated, her voice barely above a whisper. He seemed to realize he had failed to introduce himself and the woman chuckled ever so slightly at the small panic that occurred.

Kygo. "Oh-.. Oh? Oh, yes! The pleasure's mine." she answered after recovering from her small daydreaming session. She was wondering just what exactly his name meant. It was the first time she had ever heard of such a name and she found it very, very beautiful. After having caused him so much trouble, she turned figured it was the only way to repay him. She held the plush in her hands, enjoying the soft feeling it possessed. "Um-.. if you don't mind, I can help you sew its torn ears. It's the least I can do for you..

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Basket Case Insanity

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:17 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Lisa listened to him mention where he lived, not that she had been there before but it still sounded nice. She would consider visiting but she didn't want to intrude, let alone wander around a different town with no reason what so ever. A smile played on her face as she nodded when he mentioned the place where he would like to go for their lunch and nodded to him. "I hope they do. Let's go.."she smiled, waiting till he got his things and headed out with him, following closely.
[exito~]
⟡ o. o. c: Don't worry about it c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

Sitting beside his new companion was beginning to make him more comfortable around her. Kygo couldn't help but be shy around such a pretty woman no matter how hard he tried to not to. He could notice how calm she became once she began holding Mr. Sniggles. Man, that plush did seem to work magic. Hearing her repeat the small cat's name made him let out a soft chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head.

After hearing her question about his ear, a small scowl appeared on his face. "Nothing major, a stupid dog thought he would make a nice chew toy and ran off with him," Kygo released a small huff, "I chased that dog for a good while, too ! I underestimated how fast they are." Kygo released a small laugh as he looked over at the plush. The man couldn't stay mad at the dog, he was just happy it was only a minor thing. He's not sure how he would've reacted if the plush was torn to bits. It's not something he'd want to think about anyway.

After quieting down he noticed she was opening her mouth to speak. Thinking the whole world is against her ? Well, everyone feels that way at one time. He knew exactly how she felt, he couldn't help but lower his head as memories of his past flashed through his head. Kygo shook his head and patted her back ever so gently, "You're not a mess ! You're just going through some stuff. I mean, aren't we all ? That doesn't make you a mess." Kygo flashed her a big dorky smile. He didn't want her to feel bad again, she was just beginning to smile ! Her next words caught him by surprise. "Y-You'd do that for me ? O-Oh but I couldn't possibly trouble you for that. Besides I-I don't have the missing piece." His head lowered once again.

Lyeisander

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image

Mood: Calm | Company: Kygo | Wearing: Spring Wear | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

A chew toy sounds rather.. fascinating. Ynez giggled light heartedly but stopped almost immediately once she noticed it was inappropriate for her to do so. She quickly apologized as she took a quick glance at the torn ear but her efforts to stifle her laughter was in vain once he spoke of how he chased the dog. She covered her mouth, soft chuckles sounding within her throat. She hasn't been able to laugh that way in weeks and it felt so good to laugh again.

"I'm sure the dog's happy to have a piece of Mr Sniggles. Just like how happy it makes me just by holding him in my arms." she wondered why? It had a soothing effect on her, as if everythijg that once bothered her disappeared all at once. She felt at ease. She felt.. alright. Ynez smiled, gently caressing the soft fabric as he placed a hand against her back which made her jump ever so slightly.

"You're not a mess." one sentence, four words.

It was enough. So enough to put her at ease. She was a mess since the last harrassment she received. She looked like a maniac. She was insane. Mad, even. Paranoid over the tiniest things, afraid that one day she might wake up and she would be struck with a news that said she had disappeared off the face of earth, with missing posters of her everywhere. She was scared. It was an event that truly scarred her. She remained silent, only ever leaning against his shoulder for support. She needed one. A shoulder to lean on. Both literally and figuratively. "Sorry.. lend me your shoulder for a while.." she quietly murmured, allowing the stray locks of silver tresses to fall over her features. She stayed silent, to the point they could hear the sound of a pin drop in the far distance. It was only for a short while until Kygo told her it was unnecessary to go through the trouble of patching his plush toy up. The missing parts weren't needed. "No, it's alright, Kygo. It's nothing a little cloth and some cotten can't fix. It's the least I can do for you, really." but her sewing kit was at home and she doubted he'd allow her to keep it for the day. There was hesitance in her question but the woman decided to ask anyway, knowing it wasn't worth the time to be dwelling over the past. She trusts Kygo to be a kind person. She knows he is. The woman can feel it. "The materials are at my place. If you don't mind, would you care to wait at my place while I get it done? It shouldn't take too long-.."

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Basket Case Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image

Listening to her laugh as he told his story made him playfully frown and puff out his cheeks. Looking back, the story does have a comical feel to it. Kygo couldn't blame her for laughing, at least she was nice enough to attempt to conceal them. He couldn't help but to let out a few laughs himself either. Kygo was so determined to get him back, he remembers falling on his face a few times in the process which made him laugh a little harder. He assured her that it was fine for her to laugh, she didn't have to muffle them at all. His laughing began to seize as she started to speak and he could only nod in agreement.

"I would always hold him close whenever I was scared, and he always made me feel better. I don't care how old I get, he'll always be by my side." Kygo never cared what others thought if they saw him with Mr. Sniggles. The plush was a coping mechanism for him, it worked wonders for him ! Kygo looked down at Ynez once he felt more pressure on his side. "A-Ah, yeah. Take a-as long as you need. I'm in no rush to go a-anywhere." Kygo did stiffen a little bit, but nevertheless allowed her to rest against him. He could sense that she's been through a lot. If she needed it who was he to oppose ? Reaching over with his free arm, Kygo gently moved the hair out of her face.

Despite his new relation with Ynez, he could sense that she's been through a lot. She seemed like such a nice woman as well. Whatever events may be happening in her life, at least he made her smile. It warmed him inside to know he did a good thing today.

"Really ? Wow Ynez ! You're being so nice to me. I would really appreciate if you could fix his ear." His mood immediately increased when she mentioned she could fix his ear without the needed piece. He immediately apologized, he must have accidentally shouted in her ear with his excitement. Hearing her say the things she needed were at her place and the invitation she handed out made his cheeks grow a light pink. "I-I mean, if it's n-no problem for you. I-I'll gladly come o-over."

Lyeisander

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Annoyed

Thoughts:
"....."

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer was walking through the park with a sour expression on his face, now officially in a piss poor mood thanks to his Dad and that woman Vix. He didn't like being the butt of his Dad's teasing usually but today irritated him especially today since he revealed some things that Mercer really didn't want anyone else to know about. So now here he was, wandering the park with no real destination in mind before slumping into a bench as a metaphorical dark cloud hung over his head.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:51 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Park path
With: Zivva
Mood: Happy
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Walking in together still gave off some odd feeling to Akira, A walk in the park seemed like an odd choice of first dates, but it was an easy one. Although today was a mix of emotions and commitment, and rushing wasn't a guarantee that the the two would stick together. Zivva seemed more than eager to be here though. "So why did you pick here?" he asked, trying to start the conversation, while also curious as to why.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:52 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Home ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

Zivva smiled happily as the arrive at the park. She lifted their entwined hands and twirled like they were dancing. She caught sight of his expression and stopped slightly tilting her head, "Everything okay?"

At his question she gave a sheepish smile, "I figured an easy setting outside might help put you at ease..." She shrugs slightly, "I know I can be a handful sometimes.."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games