Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:28 pm
empress dee
Had a great birthday yesterday. I hope today is just as good as yesterday.
I'm so glad! I was crazy with Easter and taxes and am just now getting to April 1st stuff online. I'm sorry I missed your birthday by a day, but I'm glad it was great anyway! heart

Raffle for March:

eclaire5
empress dee
Lady of Madness
Morrigan Skylar
Pink Fregia
Tempest Corona  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:29 pm
Congratulations, Lady of Madness

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:03 pm
JoyRose
Congratulations, Lady of Madness

Thank you so much!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:53 am
cleaning day today. Ugh I hate cleaning.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:56 pm
empress dee

Me, too, but I like living in a clean environment. I need maids! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

I have maids that clean every second wednesday. They cleaned this passed wednesday. I think on Saturday, I am going to do the laundry that is in my basket waiting to be taken to the laundry room.

Tomorrow is group. Body Mass Index day. Then I am going to Southgate for my supper, then I am headed to No Frills to get myself some garlic dip. Then I am going to get my prescriptions from the pharmacy before finally heading home.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:34 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

I have maids that clean every second wednesday. They cleaned this passed wednesday. I think on Saturday, I am going to do the laundry that is in my basket waiting to be taken to the laundry room.

Tomorrow is group. Body Mass Index day. Then I am going to Southgate for my supper, then I am headed to No Frills to get myself some garlic dip. Then I am going to get my prescriptions from the pharmacy before finally heading home.

Maids would be so nice, but my husband doesn't like people poking around his environment, so not likely. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:10 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Maids would be so nice, but my husband doesn't like people poking around his environment, so not likely. *sigh*

That's too bad. I wonder why it is that guys have to make a mess of everything and leave it for the woman to clean up?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

elfangor-s-shamtul

Charitable Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:06 pm
*Waves*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:34 am
Today I have to have a shower. Time to feel all clean again.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:43 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

I know what U mean... I need a maid cuz I'm just not able 2 do it all. I know what U mean, my hubby says he don't what ppl poking around being nosey... but he don't help & like U I don't like it dirty, so I have 2 push myself till I hurt so bad I can't do anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 pm
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

I know what U mean... I need a maid cuz I'm just not able 2 do it all. I know what U mean, my hubby says he don't what ppl poking around being nosey... but he don't help & like U I don't like it dirty, so I have 2 push myself till I hurt so bad I can't do anymore.

Force him to clean or tell him to get lost. Its not fair to you to do all the work. If he's a man he'll clean.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:38 pm
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Force him to clean or tell him to get lost. Its not fair to you to do all the work. If he's a man he'll clean.

He's really not able 2 do much.... He's had 2 stokes, 2 heart attacks & has back problems as well.. Every now & then he does a little but not much... The 1's I really need 2 tell 2 get lost is my Grandson & his girlfriend... They R able but lazy.. She does dishes & I have 2 do half of them again cuz she don't get them clean, so I rather just do & know they clean... But if I kick them out then my Great Grand Baby would go 2... He's the only reason I put up with it... He's been with us since he was born & he's 7 months old now, so I really attached 2 him, so I guess I just deal with it...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:22 am
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
empress dee

He's really not able 2 do much.... He's had 2 stokes, 2 heart attacks & has back problems as well.. Every now & then he does a little but not much... The 1's I really need 2 tell 2 get lost is my Grandson & his girlfriend... They R able but lazy.. She does dishes & I have 2 do half of them again cuz she don't get them clean, so I rather just do & know they clean... But if I kick them out then my Great Grand Baby would go 2... He's the only reason I put up with it... He's been with us since he was born & he's 7 months old now, so I really attached 2 him, so I guess I just deal with it...

Then be sure they do their chores right or they are gone. And remind them that they are supposed to be setting a good example for the baby and if they cannot do that then suggest some mental help for them. Also their baby might get taken away if they cannot even do the dishes properly.

Not being able to do chores like the dishes is a sign of schizophrenia. I should know because I have it, And at one time I let it get so bad that I was going to be evicted on the street of my apartment. So, unless they want to be on the street, they have to get some help or learn to do the dishes properly.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:19 pm
I love your Thumbelina and Horizon colors JoyRose! emotion_kirakira  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games