Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

bellas dream man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:30 am
Hi.
I like using the marketplace, but it seems that some things that you think would sell, don't.
I collect alot of junk then try to sell it all at once.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:02 pm
I'm Katelyn, 16 years old, from Vestavia Hills, Alabama in the US, but at the moment in Luling, Louisiana because my parents are divorced and I have school down here -.-|||. ^.^ I'm always questing for items on here, and saving up gold. ^^; I'm kinda like that IRL too... I've been on here for about four years, my first account got hacked and I had a lot of important stuff on there. T.T I lost my fox ears and tail that I loved so much. I stole my brother's fox ears, so now all I need is the tail. ^^; I also wanna get a Coco Kitty to replace the one lost on that account too. Anyway, my other main account that I'm not using at the moment is KuhnSakubo, who I want to change the name once I get back to using her. sweatdrop That's gonna cost a lot.  

Kitsune Rena

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jojun Balsa

Demonic Sleuth

21,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Let's see, I'm Leiko, or Lei if you want to call me that. I'm a soon to be 17 year old in high school, yep yep. I've been on Gaia since December of 2004, but I had to quit until late 2005. I can always be found in the Marketplace. It's pretty much my Gaian life now that the polls have been changed where as my usual 70k a day has dropped to about 10k a day, but I guess that's also because of school, work, and ROTC. However, I can usually be found in guilds, PMs, and occassionally in the Exchange and Art forums.

My hobbies, let's see. ROTC, Gaia, drawing, rambling, writing, track, listening to music, anime, manga, rambling some more, IRC, reading, playing video games, watching the rain and thunderstorms, HTML / CSS, Charmed, rambling while I work, my snakes, my rabbit, and a lot of other stuff that's really boring, so I'm going to stop now since I am in fact rambling yet again. ^^;

Dislikes... oh my, well that could go on for virtually ever. So I'll keep it short and as simple as I can: Illiteracy, Random friend requests, random PM's, beggars, chain letters, whining, ones who think they know everything, fools who complain about something free, hackers, scammers, my rambling?, and well I'll stop there as well.

If anyone needs or wants to contact me, you can leave me a profile comment or send me a PM. Otherwise, I think that's it. Well, just to warn you, you will find that I flail a lot. Heh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:14 pm
Hi I'm Ayres, I'm 18 turning 19 in April sweatdrop I live in Sydney. Hmm what else? I'm studying fine arts at the moment, I love going out with my friends; clubbing, movies, coffee whatever.

I love my friends, they keep me sane 3nodding . . . .most of the time mrgreen

I'm loud and crazy only around people I know, but I'm actually really shy and introverted.

At the moment I'm not questing anything, but I always wondered what it was like to have 1x lots of zeros gold.

And when I do, I'd like to help newbies with their quests and stuff. . .

But that's going to take a long time to come up with the gold, its not like I spend all my time in front of the computer anyway!! xd

I love heart art and art history heart with a passion, I wanna keep creating art till I die whee

Okie that's about it really blaugh  

[[Ayres]]

niceniyati

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:46 am
hello ppl i'm niyati from india.i am of 16 yrs of age.my birthday is on 6th december.i have been on gaia past 2 months n really enjoy it here.i like music,reading novels n sketching.i like 2 play baskettball...........
lol did u get 2 know me a little???  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:56 pm
Hi all, I'm me, from Australia. Don't ask for my name, I have policies about not giving my name out.

I'm 21 1/2ish, I read and write in my spare time and enjoy making a few bucks in the marketplace. I also seem to have a soft spot for quests and, when I can, I usually make deals that ultimately would send my broke.

No one better take advantage of me...  

Panthera_Enigma

Hilarious Lunatic

LuSciOuS_GirL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:08 pm
Sup everyone ? blaugh

little bit about me ? well i started out as a fisherman in March 06. (thats when i joined Gaia) I started vending in June 06. Now I vend and Exchange 3nodding

hmmm what else I love art. I don't draw, I always buy my art. Check out my profile and see my art collection.

I consider my self a pretty good vendor/exchanger so if you got any questions don't hesitate to ask.

heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:27 pm
Yo yo yo, what up, ma peeps? No I'm not gangsta, I just love talking like one. I was invited to this guild, it seemed cool, so I joined.
I wont tell you my name, but I'm from jolly old England. I wont tell you my age again, but have recently celebrated my brithday............I'll take that as you all wishing me a happy birthday.
In the market place, I enjoy bidding on things with only a minute or so left, which probably annoys people, but its fun to sell them again for more.  

Masked Crime-Fighters

RaFaeL SamUeL Lloyd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:51 pm
engineer-of-doom
Since this is a hangout for the marketplace types, let us know any goals you have in the marketplace as well as any other introduction you want. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I'll start:
My real name is Deborah. I live in California's Central Valley. I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half. Used to fish a lot... Now my passion is this guild and the marketplace...
Ultimately, I'd like to buy an Angelic Sash. Without donations, without questing... by earning it.

[color=violet]RaFaeL SamUeL Lloyd[/color]
User Image Can you feel it?. . .User Image

User Image

M complete name is Rafael Airman Romato. My friends call me Sam. I am 15 years old... My celebrate my Birthday every 22nd day of May... I am from the Philippines.... blaugh My fave subject is Math, i like chemistry too....(and also physics...) i love gaia and i love making friends... blaugh

User Image
User ImageIt's a burning wish. . .User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:41 am
sure i'll join in on introductions...

ninja You can call me Junky if you wanna. I've been a member on gaia for maybe only a half a year. I love to draw, write poety anything that really involves are (cooking too) I found the marketplace and started buying and selling sun staffs to get my money and one day i got hacked and lost nearly 40k, and i was down to 2k. after maybe a month i'm back up into 14k and slowly working my way back up to the top! ninja 3nodding biggrin xd i don't really know what item i want right now, but i think i'm leaning toward penguin slippers... or a nitemare scarf. ninja oh yah and i'm a pro at typing (15 and can type maybe 70 words a minute last time i was tested about a year ago) lol 3nodding  

D3vilQueen

Devoted Streaker

9,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bubble Dreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Hi guys ^_^ My name is Leeny and I live in Eastern Canada. I've been on Gaia with my other account (Scabby Bee) since fall 2004.

I think the Marketplace is just great. My goal for the future is to get the Baby Seal Slippers. 3nodding

But it's hard not to spend all my gold. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:30 am
Hi i'm 25. I like vending but not in this account.
I like Byakuya, i'm a girl.
I'm really greedy lol.
In real life too but i tip very well(also depends on the service)lol  

[Kushiki Byakuya]

Saxleader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:43 pm
My name is Corey. I like playing on gaia, but the only goal I can think of is buying a ninja headband. This can be hard since I find myself buying lots of stuff that I have no need for, but think they are a great deal like 21 crumpled paper for 4 gold and getting 4 gold back just for surfing to do this. I also seem to be collecting the artwork and don't know why. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:58 am
Hi everybody!

First of all I want to say Thank You for inviting me to this guild.

I'm a 25-year old goth girl who lives in the vicinity of Cologne, Germany. I'm into music, reading, role-play and much more. Here at Gaia I'm still a newbie having joined less than 2 months ago.

The marketplace interests me because "Kittie" is my Shadowrun role-playing character and I want everything (!) there is to get, to complete the Avatar with dresses for all occasions of her shadowrunning life. Including a CoCo or KiKi Kitty!

That will be all for now, since there's so much to explore on this guild! 3nodding  

Kittie2038

Beeritttany

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:05 pm
Hi, I'm Brittany. I'm new, thanks for the invite, seems like a cool guild. Currently I'm going to start a letter collection for this year and hopefully sell them as a set by the end of it... may keep it though... if the items get better..

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games