Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleopatra of Alexandria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:12 am
Hello there, I am new!

I am 22, married and I am from England. My real name isn't Harriet, but it's the name I go by on Gaia and the name of my Gaian character I RP as.

I am pro-choice (obviously!). I absolutely believe there should be a choice and abortion should always stay legal. I am sick of "pro-liars" shoving their propaganda into people's faces, picketting outside abortion clinics and threatening doctors. I am also annoyed by pro-lifers using the bible as a "source" for their argument.

Thanks for having me! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:43 pm
Hey, everyone!

I am 18 years old, and live in CA.

I am prochoice because I believe that a woman's body is her property. A woman's body should not be used for legal debate. Abortion is a painfulm personal, private descion, and I say how dare anybodt try to butt into my business and tell me, or any other woman, otherwise.

Here's what I say: being prohoice is something I am very proud of, and I will not change any descion I make, whether it's to abort, adopt, or keep. Do not inflict what you believe is right and wrong on my body. Keep your morals off of my body, and I will keep my morals off of yours.

I am very happy to be a member of this guild.  

Xxartistic_illusionXx

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

OmG NoMoR3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:15 am
Hi, I'm Kiki! I'm 18, and I live in Alabama in a town house with my boyfriend. We have 4 bettas, soon to be 5.

My likes are survival horror video games, good grammar, Poke'mon (you never outgrow it!), gothic lolita fashion, and anime. My dislikes are illiteracy, American remakes of Japanese movies, anime with no plot that makes no freaking sense O.o, country music, and emo kids. My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing, painting, and playing video games. My favorite authors are Anne Rice, H.P. Lovecraft, Ramsey Campbell, Stephen King, Johnathan Kellerman, Brian Jaques, and M.J. Rose.

I'm pro-choice becuase I believe that any woman should be able to abort her fetus whenever and for whatever reasons she chooses.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:40 am
Kiki Lucas
Hi, I'm Kiki! I'm 18, and I live in Alabama in a town house with my boyfriend. We have 4 bettas, soon to be 5.

My likes are survival horror video games, good grammar, Poke'mon (you never outgrow it!), gothic lolita fashion, and anime. My dislikes are illiteracy, American remakes of Japanese movies, anime with no plot that makes no freaking sense O.o, country music, and emo kids. My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing, painting, and playing video games. My favorite authors are Anne Rice, H.P. Lovecraft, Ramsey Campbell, Stephen King, Johnathan Kellerman, Brian Jaques, and M.J. Rose.

I'm pro-choice becuase I believe that any woman should be able to abort her fetus whenever and for whatever reasons she chooses.

Hey, we like and dislike a lot of the same things! I feel I've been here long enough to officially welcome you to the guild. Welcome to the PCG! biggrin  

Peppermint Schnapps

Daemon Von Blaque

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 pm
Hello, everyone. My real first name is Damon, or you can call me Daemon if you like that better. I'm 24 (25 in about two months) and very recently moved to Missouri.

I'm Pro-Choice because I believe its unbelievably cruel to expect a woman to carry a pregnancy to term when she doesn't wish to. I firmly believe that a woman's right to bodily integrity should out rank any other issue with pregancy up until any point before birth. I believe that whether or not life starts at conception is irrelevant. What matters is that one person should not be forced to compromise their bodily domain for another person regardless.

I joined Gaia about a month ago, as a good friend encouraged me to do so. I'm quite happy that I did, its been really fun so far. I'm finding the ED and SF to be the forums I'm most comfortable in. This is the first guild I've joined, which is exciting in a super nerdy way.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to conversing with you all in the guild. Thanks for accepting my join request!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 am
Welcome to the guild! You've only been on Gaia a month and you already have Demon Horns???

*Is jealous*

MipsyKitten
Crew

Daemon Von Blaque

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 am
MipsyKitten
Welcome to the guild! You've only been on Gaia a month and you already have Demon Horns???

*Is jealous*

Well, they're only sort of mine. A close friend has been really active on Gaia for years and gave me a bunch of extra items they had in storage to use indefinitely. Basically just odd investments they'd made over time. I didn't actually buy them myself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:29 pm
Hey what's up my name is King Koi, formly Drake Dragonwing, hopefully again to be Drake Dragonwing, real name's Eddie. I'm from the Eastern seaboard of the US, I'm an independent, very liberal in some cases, semi-conservative in others. I'm all for pro-choice.  

King Koi

Kitsune Plume

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image
Heyo, I'm Alex. It's nice to be here. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:04 pm
Gaia Class of '04!

User Image

Howdy. My name is Mindi and I'm seventeen, going into my senior year of High School.

I'm an easy person to get along with. I'm very laid back and love meeting new people, especially ones that can actually hold a nice conversation. I absolutely love listening to music; The only genres I can't stand are classical and jazz.

I'm Pro-Choice because I believe a woman should be able to do to her body what she feels is right. I am a bit shaky if a woman wants to get an abortion just because she forgot to use protection, but it's still her body.

User Image

<3

Feeling Witchy

Naughty Punk

DJ Psych

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Hi! I'm DJ Antichrist. I'm a liberal and I STRONGLY believe in a woman's right to choose. I want Roe v. Wade to stay forever!!!!!

Obama/Biden '08!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Hi I'm Jen, I'm an "abortion survivor" I'm pro-choice, since I came to my senses after having one. I realize all women should have the same choice as I did . I aborted because of a defect, but i think anyone should be able to abort if they feel the need.  

Sensorium139

punkarama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:52 pm
Hi I'm punkarama, I'm 22 and from Saskatchewan (Canada). I have strong beliefs about a women's right over her own body, and I beleive that everybody has a right to choose what they do with their own body. I respect those who do not believe in abortion as it is their own personal belief. I do not support those who deny women the right to choose.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:39 am
I'm new to Gaia...usually on BG (BabyGaga). Found a kewl Pro-Choice Gaian gif there and that's how I discovered Gaia!  

CatLuvr83

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jailbait Queen

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:21 am
hello guild!!
my guild acceptance message had "you have been declined..." as the subject. But the message said accepted. Weird!
Anyways, i am very pro-choice. I believe very strongly that a woman should have rights over her own body and if she doesn't want to be with child, then she should not be forced to. I am in the grand ole state of South Dakota. My junior year they tried to ban all abortions in the state with Initiated Measure 6. Failed the ballot thank god, but this year they have Initiated Measure 11 which is actually more infuriating with the exceptions they put on. Ugh.

Anyways, its hard to be prochoice when literally all your friends are vehemently pro-lifers. So hi!!
:]

Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces