Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:02 am
Silly Genji
"Kai!"
((Why is the character saying Kai? Or is it something unrelated to my character.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:47 am
{(Just so you know, Genji, I changed my mind about the Hanakoshi thing with the chuunin level ninja and all that. I decided that Chuunins can control the Hanakoshi, but it isn't as powerful. the Hanakoshi basically fits itself to the user's strength.)}  

Trowa The Fearless

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:18 am
Silly Genji
"No! One of Daisuke's friends. She has these really weird scrolls that do anything. And I mean anything... for the price of blood..." Shinji looked up at Chiyo. "She'll heal you. I know it."

Chiyo bit her lip. "I don't mean to sound unbelieving, but I've been visited by many highly skilled medical ninja and so far none have even begun to help me. Shinji-san, are you sure about this person?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:46 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainWalker
"My Name is Yang Tao Bakuryu and this is my twin, Yin Tao Reena, sorry if we made a disturbence, but we think our friend might be hurt, and this dipsh* wasn't telling us where he was, i was only defending myself, I didn't know he was only a genin." Bakuryu mind raced as he was speaking, Should i use it? No, the "Shadow Hopper" shouldn't be used against someone who's not an actual enemy, i don't want to kill anyone.... Dazai-san, do you not remember the Taos?" Asked Bakuryu, "we stemed from the Hyuuga and the Uchihas.((please don't burn me for this, there's a good explination.))

Reena then spoke up, "Please, can you let us find our friend, he might need medical attention, and he has a unique anattomy because of his family, you may not know how to treat him if he needs a medic."
"Ignorance!" Dazai shouted. "Don't you know any better than to attack an Uchiha survivor? Release him, Fuu, without killing him. I don't every want to see your face again. As for your friend, take him to the Konoha hospital. Tell him that Dazai sent you, as for to Taos... Give my regards." Dazai said as walked away, vanishing into darkness.
"Kai!" Fuu yelled. The knives around Reena dissipated and untwisted, resuming oxygen's normal state. Bakuryu was no longer immobilized. Everybody else had vanished in a puff of smoke.

Bakuryu sat up and rubbed his wounds, "That stings," he said. Reena walked to his side, "Don't, you might infect them." Healing charka glowed on the end of her fingers as she proceeded to close her twins wounds. "Damn Uchiha, he attacked me first, how was I suppossed to know he was only a Genin, I thought all Uchiha's were elites, I could have killed him in under a minute with my 'Shadow Hopper' and 'Shadow Control', but i didn't, and that Hyuuga guy acted like i was." "You were still to rash, oniichan, you could have just held him down, you didn't have to use the black dragon on him."

"Yeah, I guess your right I got to caught up in using the Sharigan again, but I've almost finished the imprint on my Mangetsugan, if i could just find one more person with a lv 3 sharigan..." "You can think about that later oniichan, we need to find Rio." "Yeah, let me try mine," Bakuryu attempted to use his Mangetsugans, his eyes flashed silver and let off a puff of silver-blue smoke, then returned to their normal state. "Damn, the seal's to strong still." "I could..." Reena started. "No," said Bakuryu, "That would waste energy, you should unseal something like this when I don't really need my eyes right now, just use your Kakuseigans."

Reena track down Rio with her Kakuseigans, and she and Bakuryu raced to his position, where they found him unconcious. Reena kneeled over him and checked his pulse, breathing and other things. "I think he overstressed his body and heart, he absorbed and used charka from his Tomo Tree that was about 10 times that of his regular amount, after he had already drained his original reserves, and he waited to use the charka for to long, if he had used it right away, his body wouldn't have been stressed so hard to contain it. But why would he wait to use it? He know better than that." "that doesn't matter right now," said Bakuryu, "Is this under your control?" "I can make some basic medical treatments out here, but I need a steril place to put an I.V for food and blood, he'll need them for his body to recover." "Ok, then we'll take him to the hospital, come on, lets go."

The two raced to the gate of the wall into leaf, Bakuryu carrying Rio, and stopped in front of the guards. They quickly showed their papers and explained the situation, and they were allowed in. The two raced toward the large building with HOSPITAL painted across the side and shot throught the doors. As the doctors wer wheelling Rio away Reena said, "Wait, you can't use regular blood on him, his body won't accept it!" She ran up to Rio and pulled a case full of vials and packs of blood form her pack and took a bag that said "Ohmu Compatible" on it and handed it to the doctors, that'll work. "Ok said the doctor that took the bag as the wheeled Rio away.......  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:37 am
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
"Kai!"
((Why is the character saying Kai? Or is it something unrelated to my character.))
The word "Kai" literally translates to "Release" and by the way your new nick name (Outside the RP...) is going to be Kon.
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo bit her lip. "I don't mean to sound unbelieving, but I've been visited by many highly skilled medical ninja and so far none have even begun to help me. Shinji-san, are you sure about this person?"
"You can trust me. She is different." Shinji said with a tender smile.
"She is, after all, the one who supported our party against the Kitsun--- waitaminute! You don't need to know that. It's classified." Shinji said, sounding as if he had always wanted to say that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:41 am
Trowa The Fearless
{(Just so you know, Genji, I changed my mind about the Hanakoshi thing with the chuunin level ninja and all that. I decided that Chuunins can control the Hanakoshi, but it isn't as powerful. the Hanakoshi basically fits itself to the user's strength.)}
((Hokai! 3nodding ))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Daisuke hakkai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:44 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainWalker
"My Name is Yang Tao Bakuryu and this is my twin, Yin Tao Reena, sorry if we made a disturbence, but we think our friend might be hurt, and this dipsh* wasn't telling us where he was, i was only defending myself, I didn't know he was only a genin." Bakuryu mind raced as he was speaking, Should i use it? No, the "Shadow Hopper" shouldn't be used against someone who's not an actual enemy, i don't want to kill anyone.... Dazai-san, do you not remember the Taos?" Asked Bakuryu, "we stemed from the Hyuuga and the Uchihas.((please don't burn me for this, there's a good explination.))

Reena then spoke up, "Please, can you let us find our friend, he might need medical attention, and he has a unique anattomy because of his family, you may not know how to treat him if he needs a medic."
"Ignorance!" Dazai shouted. "Don't you know any better than to attack an Uchiha survivor? Release him, Fuu, without killing him. I don't every want to see your face again. As for your friend, take him to the Konoha hospital. Tell him that Dazai sent you, as for to Taos... Give my regards." Dazai said as walked away, vanishing into darkness.
"Kai!" Fuu yelled. The knives around Reena dissipated and untwisted, resuming oxygen's normal state. Bakuryu was no longer immobilized. Everybody else had vanished in a puff of smoke.

Bakuryu sat up and rubbed his wounds, "That stings," he said. Reena walked to his side, "Don't, you might infect them." Healing charka glowed on the end of her fingers as she proceeded to close her twins wounds. "Damn Uchiha, he attacked me first, how was I suppossed to know he was only a Genin, I thought all Uchiha's were elites, I could have killed him in under a minute with my 'Shadow Hopper' and 'Shadow Control', but i didn't, and that Hyuuga guy acted like i was." "You were still to rash, oniichan, you could have just held him down, you didn't have to use the black dragon on him."

"Yeah, I guess your right I got to caught up in using the Sharigan again, but I've almost finished the imprint on my Mangetsugan, if i could just find one more person with a lv 3 sharigan..." "You can think about that later oniichan, we need to find Rio." "Yeah, let me try mine," Bakuryu attempted to use his Mangetsugans, his eyes flashed silver and let off a puff of silver-blue smoke, then returned to their normal state. "Damn, the seal's to strong still." "I could..." Reena started. "No," said Bakuryu, "That would waste energy, you should unseal something like this when I don't really need my eyes right now, just use your Kakuseigans."

Reena track down Rio with her Kakuseigans, and she and Bakuryu raced to his position, where they found him unconcious. Reena kneeled over him and checked his pulse, breathing and other things. "I think he overstressed his body and heart, he absorbed and used charka from his Tomo Tree that was about 10 times that of his regular amount, after he had already drained his original reserves, and he waited to use the charka for to long, if he had used it right away, his body wouldn't have been stressed so hard to contain it. But why would he wait to use it? He know better than that." "that doesn't matter right now," said Bakuryu, "Is this under your control?" "I can make some basic medical treatments out here, but I need a steril place to put an I.V for food and blood, he'll need them for his body to recover." "Ok, then we'll take him to the hospital, come on, lets go."

The two raced to the gate of the wall into leaf, Bakuryu carrying Rio, and stopped in front of the guards. They quickly showed their papers and explained the situation, and they were allowed in. The two raced toward the large building with HOSPITAL painted across the side and shot throught the doors. As the doctors wer wheelling Rio away Reena said, "Wait, you can't use regular blood on him, his body won't accept it!" She ran up to Rio and pulled a case full of vials and packs of blood form her pack and took a bag that said "Ohmu Compatible" on it and handed it to the doctors, that'll work. "Ok said the doctor that took the bag as the wheeled Rio away.......

As Daisuke and chou raced back o konoha thought of the boy from earlier.
'I'll still get him...his eyes...they were so piercing...and that girl...i should have finished the whole ordeal then...'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:46 pm
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
"Kai!"
The word "Kai" literally translates to "Release" and by the way your new nick name (Outside the RP...) is going to be Kon.
Dragon Sneeze
"You can trust me. She is different." Shinji said with a tender smile.
"She is, after all, the one who supported our party against the Kitsun--- waitaminute! You don't need to know that. It's classified." Shinji said, sounding as if he had always wanted to say that.

"Oh?" Sabu asked increduously, "Reguardless If there is a way to heal Chiyo then we must walk that road."
Chiyo nodded. "I agree. Give me a moment to get ready, we'll leave as soon as we can." She rolled into another room.
Sabu turned to Shinji and smirked. "Looks like we're heading back to Konoha..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:12 pm
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
"Kai!"
((Let's try no. Instead just call me Sam.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:59 pm
{(this is my third character, Sasaki Urasuke. He's a high level Chuunin of Konohagakure)}
Urasuke woke up, got dressed, and walked out onto the busy streets of Konohagakure. I wonder where Yoshi and Yamata are, he thought. He wandered around for a while until he found Yoshi.  

Trowa The Fearless

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:19 pm
The man with the one arm scanned the area intently. It seems no one had taken an interest in him. He walked father into Konoha trying to attract attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:25 pm
(((Does anyone know where KirbyHero went?)))  

The Jenoine

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:36 pm
Hytoshi began throwing kunais at a 1 inch dot on a log 7 yards away. "Better train for the Jounnin exams..." he said to himself. He runs forwad a bit , jumps up in the air and spins, then throws the kunai at the log, hitting it just 2 centimeters of from the center. "Argh! I can never get it in the center!" He says. "Forget that. I better just try to learn some new techniques.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:09 pm
Rio woke with a start, jerking up into a sitting position. The first thing he saw was Bakuryu staring at him with activated sharigans. "Wha? Why are you? How long have I been out?" "Well," Bakuryu said, "I haven't left the room, so i dont know exactly, but more than 8, and less than 10." Rio then saw Reena curled up in one of the chairs. "Is she ok?" "Yeah, but it was a long trip, she was tired." "Oh," Rio said slowly as he he contiuned to look at Reena.

"Hey, back over here lover boy," Bakuryu said sharply. "I just want to reiterate something I said before we parted ways, 'You break her heart, I break your neck'." "Don't worry, I don't plan on it," replied Rio. "...." Bakuryu didn't speak, he instead turned toward the wall and pulled out a rubber ball and started trowing it, full force against the wall, making it travel at blurring speeds, and catching it. "What are you doing?" Asked Rio. "I've only got about 30 hours left with these eyes before they go away, unless i master them, i'm pretty close, because there was a Uchiha survior that was in the town at the time of the slaughter, and he didn't go back. Anyway, because i don't have anyone to actually train the eye against, the best i can do is train it by following and catching high speed objects." "So why are you here?" asked Rio. "Well.........."  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:16 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((To Kai: Err, I would but, the jutsu isn't complete, and what's more, if I do attack and if I miss, there will be one hell of an explosion because this jutsu is a little unstable at the moment xd sweatdrop ))
((To Daisuke: How fast? Faster than me? xd ))

Kenji doesn't feel it, but what was flickering in his Ryuuringan eyes is the next level of his Dojutsu... but it's a flicker, as if it is trying to make up it's mind either to be permanent or to not appear yet.... it's a continues flicker, then:

"AH!!!!!!" The chakra disappated immediately and then Kenji fell to his knees, his right hand burning from the chakra, his nerves jolted due to the electrical element, and his eyes are in pain, the Ryuuringan didn't andvance.

"Stage three, still a failure." Kenji breathed out, still exhausted.
"His Doujutsu seems to be changing. And his jutsu failed. He has great potential to become stronger." Kai thought to himself.

Kenji waited a while to gather his energy to get up. On doing so, he stood up and then walked up to Kai. "Guess I won't be getting any stronger, and that's the 20th time I failed in trying to advance in the jutsu." Kenji looked down to the ground, crestfallen and then says; "Come on then, I guess we should be getting back to the compound." From there, Kenji slowly walked away.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games