Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:56 am

((whoops... didn't see the previous post. Srrry! sweatdrop ))
Kalten stopped, the aura surrounding him in a cage. He was panicking, but he knew that he was much more safe than out of the cage and in the werewolf's reach. He sunk down to the ground and covered his eyes with his paws, whimpereing and wishing his mother and father were still here to protect him. He missed them a lot and wondered what really happened.

((werewolf colour for now... but its not a real rpc wink ))
The werewolf was taking a moment to fix his eyes on any moving object he spotted. It heard the growl of another (Krad), and looked down... snarling. The werewolf reared and stood up on its two hind legs, its back against the ceiling of the cave.

Malequer prepared to leap on the intruder at Krad's command. He longed for a fight to warm up his power and skill.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:49 pm

*Krad was not in the mood for fighting at the time, so she turned around and gave malequer a signal that he could kill it with the flick of her tail* this should be easy for u

Dark_wolf124

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:48 am

(( I've been gone a week and feel a little lost in this room. Anywho it's good to be back.))

*Branwen was asleep dreaming and thinking of Shuicho. Although she had a terrible nightmare and whimpered a bit in her sleep.*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:38 pm

princessLunaBlueWolf
(( I've been gone a week and feel a little lost in this room. Anywho it's good to be back.))

*Branwen was asleep dreaming and thinking of Shuicho. Although she had a terrible nightmare and whimpered a bit in her sleep.*

*shadow looks at brawen* wake up brawen *shadow says shaking brawens arm* i think u are having a bad dream!

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:31 pm

* Branwen awoke to see Shadow. "Oh my. . .thanks for waking me." she said wiping her eyes with her paws. "I don't really remember my bad dream just that I was running." she said looking at Shadow. Branwen than looked around a moment. "Have you seen Shuicho? I haven't seen him around? I'm sure he'll return soon." she said with a smile to Shadow.*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:26 am

*shuicho fell out of a tree*"ouch"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:59 pm

* Branwen watched Shuicho fall out of a tree. "Sweet heart, what were you doing in a tree." she said looking down at him in concern. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" she said looking at him about with concern. She than licked your cheek hoping your alright.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:14 am

Lur opened his weary eyes, feeling abnormally light. The world about him seemed to turn for he was still quite dizzy. He rolled over to his opposite side and saw Dark. Immediately, he stood up and walked to her, lying beside her and pressing the side of his face against the back of her head. 'Dark-' he said, finding it awfully hard to talk. '-are... are you alright?' he whispered in her ear, hoping that she would wake up. Looking around, he saw that they were in some sort of void within the rock and that an odd mist hung about them. His eyes wandered up to what he was used to being a clear sky, and found that there was only a clear area where they would be able to veiw a glimpse of the outside world... the world he longed to return to and rid it of the evils that now roamed it...

Malequer reared at Krad's signal and then leaped into the air, almost as if he had hidden wings. His eyes (that were usually a golden yellow) now turned to a blood red color as he let his large dark claws peirce into the werewolf's flesh. Malequer was just behind the werewolf's head, clinging on as it thrashed and occasionally attempted to grab Malequer and crush him.

Kalten was petrified with fear, and stood between Malequer & the werewolf and Krad. He looked back suddenly at Krad, then back at the battle that was occurring near the entrance of the cave. Kalten fixed his eyes on a small opening and waited until the werewolf would move. Eventually it did, crushing Malequer against a nearby wall, and Kalten fled... running towards the exit.

The werewolf narrowed its eyes, watching as a figure sped swiftly beside him and out into the open. When Malequer finally fell off and began struggling to get up from the floor, the werewolf leaned forward so that it could run on all fours, and then raced right after Kalten.
After several moments the werewolf was nearly beside its prey, now approaching the center of the large feild. Kalten tried to run faster but the werewolf simply reached to its side and grabbed Kalten in its jaws stopping suddenly and shaking its head to the sides. Kalten blacked out as the werewolf gave one more swing and threw him far into the depths of the forest, just before Malequer came running to attack the werewolf once more.

Malequer leaped back onto the werewolf, biting hard into its shoulder. Malequer felt a heavy grip on his hind leg and soon found himself held in the grasp of the werewolf, nearly a foot from its fearsome face. The werewolf was almost roaring at Malequer, streams of saliva and a bit of blood running down its lower jaw and neck. Malequer felt the werewolf's grip tighten, nearly suffocating him now. He used hsi back legs to claw viciously into the werewolf's arm, but there was no affect. Malequer looked helplessy up into the dark sky, breathing strangely now that he was running out of air. The raindrops stung at his eyes as they fell straight down upon them. He managed to mutter something in an unknown language as he closed his eyes. Then, as if it had been called upon, a flash of lightning came shooting down at them, ending with large sparks at the werewolf's arm. Malequer was dropped suddenly into the muddy ground as teh werewolf sent a series of yelps, running away, with a great numbness throughout its body.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:02 am

* She continues to attend to her mate. She wanted to make sure he was alright.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:05 am

Krad ran out to malequer who was lying on the ground "are you alright?" she whispered so that no animal heard and would attack them when malequer was in his weak status, so she picked him up and began to fly back to the cave and set him next to the stone. then she wenrt back out to get kalten, she was afraid he would try to find suicho and have him attack them, she found him on the ground and sighed "your not even worth this time" she said as she picked him up with her mighty jaws and carried him back to the cave and placed him next to the stone as well

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:07 am

Dark began to wake up at the sound of ehr maate's voice "lur? where are we?" she was able to say while looking around then she looked forward and saw both her own and lur's reflection, however it wasnt doing wat they were doing"lur, are those are demons out there?" tehn she looked down and saw kalten laying on the ground "Kalten my pup!" she barked loudly as tears began to fall from her eyes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:25 am

A pretty wolf, around 3 years of age, ((wolf years)) stepped quietly by the shore of the river. Her reddish gray coat rippled in the gentle breeze, and she held her bushy jet black tail high. Her name was Sequoia. She always was a loner, never in a pack since she was just a pup. The other wolves seemed a bit freaked out by her abilities. They were afraid. Afraid to become her friend. Sequoia tried to get mates, but without luck.

Sequoia placed her paws into the river and let the water flow around them. Without even taking a breath she plunged into the icy cold river. She swam swiftly and her gills showed and she spread her toes and let her webbed paws widen. She lunged at a swordfish and snapped its spine, then she shot up to the surface and plopped on the bank. Sequoia swallowed it whole. She looked up.

TheLittleInu

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:29 am

Kalten didn't wake, he was completely knocked out. A large wound was on his side, where the flesh had been torn by the werewolf's teeth.

Malequer had been able to move around freely, but he chose to remain in his area, feeling as if he had betrayed or not satisfied probably the most darkest demon that had ever walked any realm. He closed his eyes and hit his head hard against the rock wall beside him. 'I am sorry, great one, that I had angered you with my poor battle techniques' he stated.

Lur tried to get up to aid his son, but he was still awfully weak and nearly managed to put some weight on his front paws. He fought the weakness, shutting his eyes and forced himself to rise, until he was nearly standing on all fours. Lifting his head, he looked to his son and began to walk, but fell down again.
Instead of getting up once more, he began to somehow crawl to his mate and son, using most of his strength so that he would be closer to his family.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:48 pm

She leaped out of the water and her well-adapted fur dried easily. At the staring wolves, she tried to smile. "Fish anyone?" she asked them, trying to be friendly and not creeping them out. whee Runningpaw raised her head, lifting an eyebrow.
"Uhh...."
"It's good!" Sequoia insisted.
"Um, it's not that but..." Runningpaw felt embarrassed.
"What is it, then? Will someone tell me?" she demanded.

(boohoo, no one wants to rp with me?) crying cry sad

TheLittleInu

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:05 pm

Krad looked at malequer and laughed "theres nothing wrong, im not mad at you, wat gave u the idea that i was?" krad began to laugh again

Dark's eyes slowly began to close again as if her energy just to keep her eyes open was being drained away
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games