Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currupted Dart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:51 pm

I've actualy read very few books(novels of course) I started reading Nancy Drew a bit, read about the first 5. Then the house on falling star hill. after the giver(school assignment) now Nothing but the Truth(school assignment). Oh and the kid who ran for president. I think that's it.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:34 am

um.... im krislee ^_^ i love to rp its very fun.... i mosty like to do drama rps and horror ones too ^_^ i also love to draw anime and i have this uber great bf named paul who i try to spend all my time with when i get to see him at school.... um... yeah ^_^ thats pretty much it

PinayFlipMode

Currupted Dart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:33 am

comma's are your friends. lol. I'm just fooling around with you. So you like Drama and Horror RPs, I get enough Drama and Horror at school, but the RPs always seem to be different. I also draw anime, but I couldn't give you a sample of my work, because I draw with my hand and can't draw on the computer. Any chance I could see a drawing of your? Oh, and welcome to the guild(unless your not new, than you've been in the guild too long lol.)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:28 pm

A lot of times I like fantasy Role Plays but I've been thinking the whole fate of the world thing is a bit overdone. I do sometimes like horror games or literature but not movies for some reason, could be the heamophobia sweatdrop .

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Currupted Dart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:44 pm

heamophobia? I have trouble with horror books, but the movies are more or less scary depending on the stuff, In books, sometimes your imagination goes wild and they can be even scarier.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 pm

Seems like I have been out of the Gaia loop for some time now so I guess its only right for me to re-introduce myself. Hello, NeoKabookie is the name, Neo for short and its nice to meet you. I've come back to gaia looking to RP and improve my writing skills. Its been awhile and I hope some of the people I remember, remember me as well.

NeoKabookie

Currupted Dart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:54 pm

Don't expect me to remember you, I'm pretty new to the guild. I run "A Night out on the Town(The Bar RP)" If you can't find an RP, You'll find yourself welcome In mine. Welcome back.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:54 pm

Pleased to meet you Currupted Dart. I'll be sure to check out your RP, thanks for the invite.

NeoKabookie

Eyes of Forest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Hi! Well, I'm new to this guild. Thanks for accepting me. I'm Eof, a loner with a few friends, drawing and painting at the time off school and watching anime/reading manga occasionally. I've never RPed before, but I've come to the point of almost doing so in Barton Town, but chickened out. (The fastpacedness and chaos got to me.) If anyone would like to help me begin with this RPing business with perhaps 1on1 sessions on AIM or MSN (not sure what that is but), PM me? Please bare with me if I do any wrongs and do point it out for me.

That's all, I think. Going to explore the guild now.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:18 pm

There is also a subforum for one-on-one RPs, and another subforum for Improving RP where you might find a tutor. Feel free to post your request wherever it is appropriate for that subforum.

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:19 pm

NeoKabookie
Seems like I have been out of the Gaia loop for some time now so I guess its only right for me to re-introduce myself. Hello, NeoKabookie is the name, Neo for short and its nice to meet you. I've come back to gaia looking to RP and improve my writing skills. Its been awhile and I hope some of the people I remember, remember me as well.

Holy crapola don't I know you from a while back!?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:33 pm

-Hello good people,

My name is Aqua and I am most commonly found editing my profile and a ninja guild me and my friend are working on. I love to RP and have had trouble in the past finding decent ones that do not involve people god-modding or setting them selves a flame before charging at you.

You will more than likely catch me using my RPC known as Aqua, who's stats are below. ( I'm still working on them by the way. )

I am what one might call a seasoned RPer and try not to be to picky about how others Role play. But I can be trying at times so I have found. I do hope to have fun in this guild and learn a lot from all of you.

From those of you who do not post I have already learned you take up member sapce. XDD *Waves*

Name- Aquarious (Aqua)
Age- 18
Species- Demi-human

Spec. Abilities

-Wavelength Manipulation-
Manipulation - The ability to manipulate wavelengths of all types by putting his energy into the air and taking hold of 3 waves of his choice. He can only hold up to 3 different types waves at once, but he can switch wavelengths at anytime. The waves he has control of stay active so long as he continues to add to them with his own energy unless he is refocusing a wave to increase another. This ability takes only a minor amount of energy to perform.

Transformation - The ability to change into any one single wavelength type ranging through out all types of wavelengths. While in this form he becomes an extremely concentrated, condensed form of the type of wavelength chosen by him. The ability to heal has been granted with in this power provided that there is a high output of the wavelength he chose to turn into. (Total of 5 posts to heal fully) The ability to attack has not been granted him in the form of a wavelength, as wavelengths are not solid. Though he can move as fast as the wavelength chosen he cannot physically attack another. Simply put he becomes a manifestation of the wavelength of his chose.

Weapon
Aura Blade- A normal steel alloy blade that carries Aqua's energy in it's hilt so that it may extend the cutting area on the blade. The extra energy given off by the blade will cut and slice through anything alive and/or organic. More energy can be used to increase the cutting area of this blade. The weapon is 2'6'' in length and 3'' in width while its weight is 15lbs.

Edge of the angel- A white steel alloy stronger than the aura blade. This blade is created with the ability to seal the soul and lock it within the blade and hilt. It steals the soul from anyone struck by the blade while a user is in control of the sword.
It also carries the ability to deteriorate the soulless at a rapid rate and render them incapable of using the struck area of there body. The weapon is 3' in length and 3
1/2'' wide with a weight of 20lbs.

Story
- In the works -

`Aquarious Niche

Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:40 pm

Cool! You can post your character profile in the Character Development subforum as well
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:13 am

im azarule, and i like pokemon!

EspeonSun

LadyRogue

Versatile Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:28 pm

Hello all. I'm new to the guild and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm LadyRogue (LR for short) and I'm 24 years old. Currently I teach at a private academy, though I plan to go back for my Masters degree in English literature in the fall. I love role playing and have been doing so for quite a few years. I started with tabletop RPGs and later moved on to online RPs.
In the past, I've been involved in RPs of the fantasy, sci-fi, and romance genres, but I'm always willing to try something new. In my spare time, I like to read literature, write fiction, play video games, and just surf the net. Anyway, it's great to be here and I hope to learn a lot from the guild!
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games