Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:52 pm
FogSage
I think that it might be a falcon type item [perhaps it'll perch on your head, shitting all over you! smile ] and as for the other item, who knows.

Wow Fog, you were right! And here I had a feeling it might be a falcon, but thought it wasn't likely... Wow... I should listen to the great and wise Fog more often. xd

Personally though, the only thing I like out of all of it is the eagle glove thing. Even then, not enough to pay much for it. >.> 1K for a falcon? XD Doubt anyone would go for that at all...ever. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:34 pm
The falcon gauntlet (because it looks like one) is incredibly bulky. It might be useful for a Ganondorf cosplay or something.  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:39 pm
FogSage
The falcon gauntlet (because it looks like one) is incredibly bulky. It might be useful for a Ganondorf cosplay or something.

That's what I was thinking, but it doesn't look like you can wear it on an alternate hand.. *shrugs* Expensive gloves there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:17 pm
The fact that there's another hair item pisses me off. I kinda like the falcon, though. If for nothing other than the wings.  

Megido the Oreo

Alderin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:37 pm
Megido the Oreo
The fact that there's another hair item pisses me off. I kinda like the falcon, though. If for nothing other than the wings.

Yea, I have no use for the hair one, it's just silly looking for the most part I think, except maybe for the lunar ones. I also think that the wings are the only good part of the Falcon one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:41 pm
I don't know what you're talking about. The hair is obviously better than the falcon, who's wings are shoddy looking at best. =_=

The wings shouldn't be at shoulder level. They should be coming out of the middle of the back and extending upwards TOWARDS the shoulders. That's what pisses me off about it. We've had......tons of wing items lately and none of them are any good at all. They need to design really good wings.  

FogSage

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:48 am
User Image

You're all crazy.. both items are awesome~ *twirls and swooshes*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:53 am
*sighs* Looks like 2006/07 were good years for really useless items. First the Momo and the UFO and now this. Ugh. =_=  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 pm
Well, I broke down and bought the hair. Now I have no goldz, but I wanted something to go with all the clover items I'm getting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:51 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, I broke down and bought the hair. Now I have no goldz, but I wanted something to go with all the clover items I'm getting.
Don't feel bad! I like the hair too! sweatdrop

And the clovers DO look nice with it!!  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:39 pm
Hair was the definite winner of this month's items.

Now we have to wait a whole 'nother month......man.....T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Is it just me, or has the quality of each Monthly Collectible gone down? It's like the admins and whoever just don't put any effort into making the items good. v.v If this keeps up, I'll stop buying them..

Five days until letters open up.  

FogSage

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:49 pm
Have they released the clues for this month's yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:25 pm
FogSage
Is it just me, or has the quality of each Monthly Collectible gone down? It's like the admins and whoever just don't put any effort into making the items good. v.v If this keeps up, I'll stop buying them..

Five days until letters open up.
I like more of the newer items in comparison to the quality of the older items. I think I only like five of the older items  

Leyla Giselle

Misfile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:03 pm
I'm not a big fan of the newer ones, or the older ones. I mean, the coco kitty and gift of the goddess are th only ones I have.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games