Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:05 pm
"Life.....' he said with a low tone has he slowly walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:12 pm
her voice was broken as she spoke"ok I.... I need to rest.....Dont.....dont go"she said as she layed down and fell asleep the pups close to her and slighter watching over her

(((((Ig2g))))))  

Aubrianna

Phantom Dark_171317

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:24 pm
Akiko walked into a cave and laid inside there since she was alone right know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:01 am
(("Just so everyone know's, this is ZeroSpacePup117, tis meh mule and im having problems with my main account so yeah, im gunna have to use this one" xP))

Zero slowly woke back up and let out a small yawn as he slowly opened his eyes.

LunaSexyFoxx956

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:41 am
Black was in her human form as she walked through the woods. Picking up a handful of snow she rolled it into a ball and threw it in the air a few times, cathing it as it came back down. After a minute or two she threw the snowball at a tree, hiting it dead in the center " still got my shot, from all the dagger practice" shje said as she sat under a tree looking into the den for a second, then back at thet sky  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:06 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Black was in her human form as she walked through the woods. Picking up a handful of snow she rolled it into a ball and threw it in the air a few times, cathing it as it came back down. After a minute or two she threw the snowball at a tree, hiting it dead in the center " still got my shot, from all the dagger practice" shje said as she sat under a tree looking into the den for a second, then back at thet sky

Zero trotted out of the den and saw her and wagged his tail as he pounced through the snow over to her wagging his tail rapidly.

LunaSexyFoxx956

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:10 pm
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

Zero trotted out of the den and saw her and wagged his tail as he pounced through the snow over to her wagging his tail rapidly.
Black smiled and gave a small laugh as she saw the pup bounding through the snow. She picked him up and rubebd her nose against his then set him in her lap" and how have you been?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:12 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

Black smiled and gave a small laugh as she saw the pup bounding through the snow. She picked him up and rubebd her nose against his then set him in her lap" and how have you been?" she asked smiling

He wagged his tail quickly and curled up in her lap. "Tired, but okays, how abouts you?" He asked curiously looking up at her.

LunaSexyFoxx956

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:28 pm
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

He wagged his tail quickly and curled up in her lap. "Tired, but okays, how abouts you?" He asked curiously looking up at her.
"i'm good. a lil cold but thats ok" she said smiling and petting the small pup  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:32 pm
Babe_In_Black1881

"Then why dont you use your wolf form?" He asked curiously blinking a bit. "Wouldnt that be warmer, humans dont look very warm to me" He said quietly.

LunaSexyFoxx956

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:35 pm
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

"Then why dont you use your wolf form?" He asked curiously blinking a bit. "Wouldnt that be warmer, humans dont look very warm to me" He said quietly.
>she shrugged a bit<> " i dunno...i like my human form" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:44 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

"But your wolf form is warmer, and you wont get sick from the cold!" He yipped a bit and curled up slightly tighter next to her wagging his tail back and forth.

LunaSexyFoxx956

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:48 pm
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

"But your wolf form is warmer, and you wont get sick from the cold!" He yipped a bit and curled up slightly tighter next to her wagging his tail back and forth.
"aww fine" she said, seting him on the grounfd, she morphed into her wolf form. SHe was a bit bigger now, and her fur had darkened a bit, she layed down and curled up aroujnd the small pup, wrapping her tail around his body to keep him warm and safe  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:00 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

"aww fine" she said, seting him on the grounfd, she morphed into her wolf form. SHe was a bit bigger now, and her fur had darkened a bit, she layed down and curled up aroujnd the small pup, wrapping her tail around his body to keep him warm and safe

He wagged his tail quickly and laid down curling up next to her warm fur.

LunaSexyFoxx956

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:10 pm
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881
LunaSexyFoxx956
Babe_In_Black1881

He wagged his tail quickly and laid down curling up next to her warm fur.
she gave a small laugh a rested her head on her paws. Soon snow began to fall to the ground as she clsoed her eyes and yawned<  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games