Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:30 pm

slighter bursted out laughing "don't worry where even now" he said has he kept on walking along until he got to what looked like a dead part of the forest where all the trees had died then slighter mumbled underneath his breath "home sweet home" and kept on walking until he got to a big tree and he layed underneath the tree.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:34 pm

"Who says?" She laughed with him as she held on tighter, afraid he'll really try to drop her someway. Star heard him cocked her head down to his ear. "You come here often then? Why such a gloomy place? It'd just make you feel even worse." She finally got off of him when he stopped and looked curiously at him.

((I gotta end it right now. >.< Sorry! Maybe we'll get a chance to continue it or something. Bye byes! ^__^))

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:36 pm

slighter looked at her "well, this is like my home..." he said has he looked at her.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:05 pm

*she woke up and looked around and then streched laying back down but remaining awake.*

amy_sweet

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:03 pm

Star nodded. "I understand. But...just a thought. With Aubrianna, you might want to consider looking for a new place to rest. With her. You wouldn't want old memories to come back, would you?" She took a seat beside him and hugged her knees close to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:14 am

he shook his head "no, this palce bring back good memories, of when i was free...." he said has he looked around adn turned abck inot his wolf form has he layed down .

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:16 am

"Oh. I see. Sorry for taking it the wrong way then. But wait...wht do you mean, 'when you were free?' Aren't you 'free' now?" Star cocked her head in curiosity.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:20 am

slighter looked at her "well yeah im free now, but not like i was when i was a loner." he looked around "when i was a loner, i was free to do what i want, its like i could fly, but now itrs different you know" he said has he got up and looked around.

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:28 am

Her brows furrowed. "I don't get it...shouldn't you have more freedom when you were a loner? Because you have nothing to drag you down? And yeah, I understand. Now you have a mate. You have to take care of her. You also have that problem consuming your time too..."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:31 am

slighter smirked and started walking abck towards the forest "i know, but i wounder where she is now, i havent'; seen her in like 3 days" he said has he started sniffing the air.

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:41 pm

after slighter talked to aubrianna the ledge he was on cracked more and then broke off and slighter fell down the moutain with it and landed in the forest about 20 yards from flame, slighter slwoyl tried getting but was in to great of pain and fell back down looking over at him "gah, what do you want now" he said has he forced his was up to a tree and he turned into is human form holding his said and gbracing himself agrains the tree for an attack.

flame looked at slighter ahs he fell down and sat down looking at him laughing " oh come on slighter, you know i would prefer fighting you when your in better shape, besides last time i whope your a** so hard that its would be to funny to do it again" he said has he turned around and started walking into the other direction. after he looked abck at him and mumble underneath his breath "pathetic..." and then he headed abck into the woods looking way from him.

slighter looked at him ahs smirk mumbling to himself after he left " yeah, but last time i wasen't ready." he said has he turned around and made his way back to a big old tree and colaps underneath it still olding his sides.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:18 pm

Heart lay in the back of a small den hidden deep in the forest. She breathed in deeply in a panic. She growled at whatever sound she heard.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:20 pm

she arrived quickly by her side and layed down whining loudly" Heart I dont know what to do?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:22 pm

Heart growled at her and snapped her teeth at her. "That's obvious" she said distressed" Because you're in here" She growled at her again and lifter her head up in a howl of pain.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:25 pm

*as he walked through the forest for the first time in a long time he spread his black raven wings and let out a howl so load and high that the trees around him shook and some of his feathers came loose as he flaped his emense wings trying to clear the ground he stood on... trying to make a place to rest for a while*

*as the wind carried his feathers and his howl through the forest one feather black as a moonless midnight landed just at the entrance to his old den the one he shared with a part of his past... and it snaged there waiting to be found shifting with the wind but staying in spot all the same*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games