Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:25 pm
Almirrah approached the wolf, catching her scent. "Are you... alright?" she asked, tilting her head. She remained standing, waiting for the wolf's response...

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:27 pm
"I'm fine. Just really nervous." Dru looked at the male wolf and then back at her. "My name is Druskani. Dru for short. Is it alright if I join your pack?"  

Canae

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Almirrah ponderred about what the young wolf had said. "Oh we're not alphas, not really. We just met by the mountain." she said with a short laugh. "Oh I haven't even introduced myself! I'm Almirrah, a wanderer in these lands" she stated.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:29 pm
Slighter looekd at her and noded. "yes you do seem quiet odd but i am not the alpha. The alpha hasen't been here in a long time." Slighter replied to her has he looked around.

Slighter
Captain

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:32 pm
"So there is an alpha? Which pack does he lead?" Almirrah asked Slighter. She also seeked a home (though she had been rejected in most packs).
"What may your name be?" Almirrah asked, turning to the young wolf.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:35 pm
"Nice to meet you Almirrah. My name is Dru." She then turned her head in the male's direction. "What do you mean the alpha's haven't beenhere for a while?"  

Canae

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:36 pm
((is it just me or does the banner in my siggy 'move'))

Almirrah looks silently at Slighter, wondering the same question...

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:37 pm
Slighter looked at Dru and noded. "Pleasure meeting you." Slighter said looking at the wolf beside him " The names Slighter." Slighetr said ahs he looked back at Dru. " They disapeard form the Territory and nobody has seen them in a long time." Slighter replied to her questiong

((I think it does moves. Not alot thought.))

Slighter
Captain

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:40 pm
"Who's... nobody? There are others?" she asked, hoping she wasn't too annoying. Almirrah finally decided to sit down on the rocky terrain. The rain began to seize, until only a few drops fell from the ledges above.

((okay, good. i was about to think that being on the computer all day really is bad for you))  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:42 pm

((Im sorry but i have to go. Il reply later or tomorrow.))

Slighter
Captain

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:43 pm
((okies, buhbye!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:46 pm
"Well, how come you two haven't began 'recreating' a pack for yourselves? Not trying to affend anyone. Just asking."  

Canae

applz

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:50 pm
"As I had said before, we have just met. However, I was thinking of a similar idea." she answered. Almirrah then sighed and spotted a small critter scamper across the grass she had been resting on earlier. "Why don't we go on a hunt? I need to feed as much as possible before the sun comes up. I'll have to sleep by then"

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:02 pm
Slighter looked at them both and blushed ahs he sighed and looked away. "I already have a mate." Slighter said ahs he looked back at them. "And 3 pups." He said afterwards. Slighter then walked the there ther side and looked at the some more.  

Slighter
Captain

applz

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:58 am
"I had two pups once, and a happy family. I'd rather not talk about it" Almirrah said, her head drooped down, as well as her ears.
She then changed the subject again. "Would you like to rest in this cave, Dru?" she asked, her paw pointed towards the cave (whos entrance was still releasing collected rain drops). "It would be a nice place to rest, I can try to get some food" she thought aloud, looking towards the top of the mountain, where trees proved great shelter for many critters.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games