Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bread Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:40 pm
Sliver sat in the lair and caught a scent of familiar wolf. He followed the scent until he found the female wolf. The black and white wolf he had seen before. He went and said "Hello I'm Sliver."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:51 pm
Tumorias nodded as her blue eyes landed on the form of the wolf. Her tail wrapping neatly around her hind legs. Something she tended to do often. "Nice to meet you Sliver, are you new to these lands?" She then quickly looked around then her eyes landed back on the brute, "I am known as Tumorias." Then something caught her attention. A smell. Was another wolf around? She ignored the voices that were talking in her head and looked about. Wandering where the other wolf or.. creature was.

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:00 pm
Malequer suddenly stopped again, his large ears catching the voices of nearby wolves in conversation. These voices were unfamiliar to him, though he did not fear confronting them. He began to walk in their direction, looking back as if he thought he was being followed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:10 pm
(( Hmm.. it seems Ninja is offline. I guess we should continue? ))

Tumorias felt the presence start to come closer then an ancient sounding voice said to her telepathly, "It is a wolf my young friend..." Nodding her head at the voice she averted her eyes to where the unknown wolf was coming. The scent was unfamiliar and unknown to her. Where were all these wolves coming from? She sighed at the thought and waited for the wolf to show itself.

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:19 pm
Malequer's pace quickened as the route began to take him downhill, and then he appeared before the wolves from the brush, skidding in order to stop. A cloud of dirt rose from where he stood, and he waved it away with his tail, looking towards these new faces. Once he had settled, he took a moment to allow his nostrils to absorb the scents of these wolves, and then waited to see if any of them would reply to his sudden appearance.
He took a moment, examining both wolves.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:28 pm
Tumorias at first when she saw the wolf she thought it was Sora. With the red fur but, she saw the diffrent colors and realized that it wasn't her friend. Nodding her head at the brute she said, "Hello. . ." Not really knowing what to say to the new wolf but she stood up and shook the her black and white fur that covered her small body and looked at the brute. "I am known as Tumorias."

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:10 pm
Malequer took several steps towards the wolf that spoke to him, and then stopped, his eyes refusing to show emotion as he continued to stare at the two wolves he now stood closer to. He was sure he had never seen them before, and he was not sure whether he was delighted or disappointed. He also saw that he was much taller than them, and wondered whether they were uncomfortable with his presence. He grunted to himself quietly as his tail continued to wave lightly at the cloud of dirt.
He realized that they had not yet asked him his name, though he knew that Tumorias probably expected him to state his name after she had introduced herself. He felt it unnecessary to give out his name freely to mortal wolves, but he knew he must do so in order to avoid unwanted suspicion. He only longed to find Krad- his master-, although the possibility that she had abandoned him felt rather high after each day.
'I am Malequer' he spoke, bowing his head slightly towards the two wolves. He chose to act friendly towards the wolves, 'Forgive me if I had startled you on my sudden appearance.. or if I had interrupted.. something' he said softly, his eyes darting back and forth at each wolf.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:32 pm
Hellahi entered, quite suddenly, his presence more (if possible) silencing and unnerving than usual. He held his head and tail low, and kept his ears back against his skull. His eyes were narrow ruby slits that stared straight ahead, and acknowledged no one's presence.
He was clearly upset about something. Though, one supposed, it shouldn't come as any sort of surprise. Good fortune hadn't smiled upon the brute in quite some time and, as of late, he was getting increasingly frustrated with his bad luck.
Almirrah had disappeared. Tzorr was nowhere to be found. Lauda and Djala were proving insufficient. All his misfortunes were weakening him (and, oh, how he hated weakness). And now, some mysterious fae was claiming to have shared his time in the Darkness.
His brow furrowed in a soft expression of anger, and mistrust.
The depths of his narrow, frustrated eyes churned with a dark sense of doubt.
Who did she think she was, suggesting such things?
He exhaled sharply, his anger deepening.
The next time he saw the b***h... he'd teach her a lesson she wouldn't soon forget.
He turned to his right, and entered an alternate corridor that led to one of the darker areas of the cave. It was narrow and pitch-black, and the voices of the other wolves were muffled beyond comprehension. He wove gracefully, stealthily, around low stalagmites as if the darkness hadn't hindered him in the least. Really, it hadn't.
He'd spent his whole life in shadows.
Again, he turned into another corridor. The muffled, distant conversation was now completely silenced. Everything about the passage was silent, save for the ringing in Hellahi's ears and the occasional dripping of water from the rocky ceiling. He padded on, his footfalls not disturbing the silence in the least.
It wasn't long before he reached his destination. The corridor widened into a surprisingly large circular chamber. A small hole in the ceiling sent a pool of moonlight gleaming down upon a massive, almost rectangular boulder in the center of the chamber. An organized ring of unlit candles surrounded the boulder.
The only home Hellahi knew.
It was beautifully haunting in its simplicity, and it suited its dweller quite well.
He halted, taking a moment to embrace the shadows. They enveloped him, and quickly shaped him into his considerably more comfortable human form. As the twisting, licking shadows subsided, so did the constant pains of his wolfen form. Hellahi shook out his hair and rolled his shoulders. Yes... much better.
Trying to further relax, he shoved aside his darkening thoughts and sat upon the boulder. The hole in the ceiling sent flattering rays of moonlight cascading down Hellahi's soft, pale skin. But the light was dull, as this night was cloudy, and the atmosphere needed improvements. So, as he leaned back to lay down upon the boulder, he waved an elegant hand through the air.
The candles simultaneously illuminated.
He sighed, and relaxed. He was, as usual, stunningly beautiful in his human form. His hair rested in a glossy black pool about his head. His skirt draped slightly over the side of the boulder, blending in quite deceptively with the surrounding shadows. His eyes, while dull and lifeless with exhaustion, reflected the pools of light the candles sent dancing upon the cave walls. One clawed hand lazily hung over the side of his bed-like boulder, while the other lay gently upon his bare chest. His sensuous lips were parted ever so slightly.
He almost appeared a maiden who had been stabbed in the depths of the night, and lay lifeless, staring into oblivion... but, in death, continued to maintain her exquisite beauty.
Well. He sure as hell felt dead.
And so he lay, with only the deafening silence as his companion.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:49 pm
Silence echoed after her, she tracked Hellahi after he had left so suddenly. Sniffing the floor she could smell his scent, faint on the rock under her nose. She growled in the darkness, her throaty snarl echoing around her. It echoed trough the corridors, entering were Hellahi was sitting. She followed the scent, getting closer and closer to his chamber. Her scent was easy to smell through the damp smell of the caves. Her claws clacked on the ground as she walked.
She let out another snarl, her fur fluffing up slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:13 pm
Hellahi's peace, if one could call it such, was horribly short-lived.
Upon hearing the fae approaching (Stars, one could hear her from a mile away...), Hellahi's lips united once more, and pursed in a soft frown.
Her scent filled his nostrils, and he closed his eyes in annoyance.
Her again.
The very thing he had sought to escape had apparently sought to find him.
Hellahi gave a harsh sigh, keeping his eyes closed, as if she'd disappear if he couldn't see her.
"If you value your life, dear, I suggest you leave me in peace."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

lezgal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:26 pm
Dream the young pup was venturing and found himself inside a dark cave...'Some how i feel more safer here than any where else in the world' Dream tells himself, he walks just a little bit more, the eerie darkness sooths him... a few momments after his walk he sees two wolves almost growling at each other, he'd like to join but size is a big factor right now, even though hes fearless and also ruthless when it come to it... but hes only a pup and his size don't really scare the other wolves... he just listens in on their conversation...........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:30 am
She whipped her head to the new scent that had filled her nose and growled.
"Leave this place pup! Before you get hurt!"
She emphasized the word 'pup' and turned back to Hellahi.
You cant escape the fact that, We were trapped together in the same shadows, I know it was you Hellahi! I know you were there for I saw you as we were released!
She flinched as she continued speaking to him through his mind, not wanting the small wolf child to hear there argument, she would use a word she would never use, but she believed....
That in the end, Hellahi wouldn't harm her, in the end he would see that she was right.
(this girl is dead wrong! Or at least madly stupid...^^)
Please Hellahi...I know it seems strange, but....you must trust me. There were two others! Your brothers I believe...
She walked to were she could see him, below the arch of his 'Room' (if you would call it), already in her human form.
She watched him, (god he was beautiful), her silver eyes soft as the moon reflected onto her equally pale skin and shimmered in her chrome iris's.

[[YAY LONGER POST!!]]

-Tonwe-

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:05 am
Her words danced uselessly about his mind, as he let his anger build.
As he let his frustration simmer.
As he let his tolerance crack- and shatter.
He opened his eyes, revealing curiously tiny pupils. Horrifyingly, the once lifeless hand that lay draped over the side of the boulder contorted abruptly, then reached out and grasped the air, closing about an invisible throat.
It was the fae's.
His power allowed him to strangle and throttle her, even at a distance.
Like hell if he wasn't going to take advantage of it.
Simultaneously, as his nails pierced the air between him (and the nothingness pierced her throat), Hellahi reached out to her with his mind. The shadows therein licked and probed and raped her own mind with a burning, agonizing sort of pain. He could practically taste her sweet, sweet thoughts...
...and, startlingly, he could also taste a bitter truth and desperateness behind those thoughts.
For a moment, as he considered this, his grip on the femme's throat faltered somewhat. He realized this, and corrected himself, his hold even tighter than it was before.
You will tell me what your motives are or, I swear, I will snap your pretty little neck as a child would a small twig.
His eyes, burning with power, narrowed threateningly.
Hurry and interest me, fae, for your own sake.
He considered not once how his little scene could possibly traumatize the lurking pup.
Had he even thought of it, there'd have been no room for "possibly". Perhaps, even now, there wasn't.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:41 pm
Dream sat there, almost as if wagging his tail at the pain that the other wolf inflicted the other, the more his anger grew the more Dream wagged his tail in excitement to what would happen next.... Quickly he took one step towards the wolf that strangled the other... Curious he wanted to know him... but can his curiousity be the death of him......  

lezgal

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:42 pm
She closed her eyes, swallowing softly and opening silver piercing eyes.
Blood trickled down her neck, bright red against pale white, she barely felt it, it didn't hurt nor did it make her fearful. She locked them with his red, gently reaching into his mind, the softness of her voice was speaking to him.
Hellahi...I do not fear you, I admire you...My name is Shara...
She watched him, forcing her feet to take a step towards him, her shoulders were relaxed and she continued to step towards him until her throat rested in his hand.
She felt no fear, she didn't tense, nor did she pull away.
She rested her neck against his clutched fingers, her eyes still locked with his red ones.
"Hellahi..." she whispered softly, her face emotionless as she watched his eyes flicker in the moon light.
The moon reflected on her midnight black hair and her pale porcelain skin.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff