Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:13 pm
she stared at jeckt for a minute"ummm...cuz ican be and i am...and i really dun have a reason to be happy at the moment....."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:20 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
she stared at jeckt for a minute"ummm...cuz ican be and i am...and i really dun have a reason to be happy at the moment....."

"Oh, well how bout the fact that your alive? And there's people around that care about you?" Jeckt said as he walked over to her.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:46 pm
wolfythegreat
Babe_In_Black1881

"Oh, well how bout the fact that your alive? And there's people around that care about you?" Jeckt said as he walked over to her.
"i am happy i'm alive...but sometimes i tend to wonder..i don't see too many poeple...those who loev me, my father, heart,str....kita malik....."she sighed a bit nd closed her eys  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:23 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
wolfythegreat
Babe_In_Black1881

"i am happy i'm alive...but sometimes i tend to wonder..i don't see too many poeple...those who loev me, my father, heart,str....kita malik....."she sighed a bit nd closed her eys

"well there's nothing i can say to that."Jeckt said as he climbed into the tree above and looked down at balck then went to sleep.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:16 pm
Black nodded slightly then lifted her head looking around. She stood up and walked to the dock, sitting there she sat ad loked down at the water watching fishies swim by. she jumped onto the ice making it crack, then pawed away at it till she made a preety bighole. After that she walked back tonot hte dock, and sat there waiting her tail swaying back and forht behind her. Once she ssaw a fish she jumped ino the hole catching the fish in her mouth and disapearing under the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:38 pm
As Boo spent his time out near the middle of the lake, mostly spinning around on his butt, He looked back toward shore just in time to see Black go through the ice. Not knowing if she fell through or if she did it on purpose he got to his feet and ran toward the hole, every so often stopping and sliding a couple feet before starting up his run again. As he closed in on the hole he slowed down and layed flat on the ice so it wouldn't crack underneath him. Peering his head over the hole he cried out down into the water, "Miss? Miss are you alright in there?"  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:04 pm
Black stayed underwater as she began to swim to a small cove. finally getting tehre she came up and went to shallow water laying down and begining to et hte fish she had just cought, her ears twitching as the water rippled and hit the walls around her creating noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:12 pm
After waiting a while for a response he stood up and looked around to see if anyone saw her go in. Casually he put his hands into his pockets and headed back for the middle of the lake, whistling a little tune. As he got to the middle he sat down and continued spinning on his butt. "I didn't see anything. No one can blame me for it, cuz I didn't do it," he reasured himself.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:16 pm
After finishing the fish she licked her chops. looking around for a while she took a deep breath before jumping back into the water. Swimming f9ora little while seh finally found the hole she made. climbing out of it driopping wet she layed on the ice for a second before getting up. she walked voer to where Boo was and shook out her fur making sure to get him wet before she walked aways infront ofhim and sat down tilting her head and looing at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:24 pm
While spinning around he caught glimpses of Black emerging from the hole, laying down, then walking toward him. As his spun around, back to her, he felt water spray over him. Turning around just in time to get the last of it on his face, he closed his eyes so it wouldn't get them. Slowly spinning to a stop he watched as she sat down aways from him watching him. He returned her gaze with a blank stare, blinking every six second.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:26 pm
Boo_sha
While spinning around he caught glimpses of Black emerging from the hole, laying down, then walking toward him. As his spun around, back to her, he felt water spray over him. Turning around just in time to get the last of it on his face, he closed his eyes so it wouldn't get them. Slowly spinning to a stop he watched as she sat down aways from him watching him. He returned her gaze with a blank stare, blinking every six second.
She gave a small laugh and blinked oncec, lciking her paws to get the water out she kept ehr deep crimson eyes to watch him. her tauil moving back and forth, brishing against the icee.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:38 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
She gave a small laugh and blinked oncec, lciking her paws to get the water out she kept ehr deep crimson eyes to watch him. her tauil moving back and forth, brishing against the icee.
Slowly, he surpress a smile, winked and went back to his spinning. Looking at her everytime he came around.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:40 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Slowly, he surpress a smile, winked and went back to his spinning. Looking at her everytime he came around.
She titled er head a bit as he blinked buitttt blinked as if to shruig it off. She switched the paw seh was licking, the other being cleam and free of water droplets.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:46 pm
Getting a bit tired of spinning, and getting quite dizzy, he slid around onto his stomach and ate the snow layering over the ice until he got to the ice. Once he could see the semi-clear wall between him and the water he gently began tapping at it thinking all the while. Eventually, after tapping for a while I'll break through. I wonder how long it would take? He looked up and looked at black, licking her paw. And where'd she go under the ice?  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:52 pm
you really do think too much ya knwo that....and it's gunna take you a while to get threw that, seeing as you are just tapping at the ice she sighed a bit and rolled her eyes as she began licking her back and shoulder blades where she could reach, getting out the water before it turned to ice  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games