Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:36 pm
DNA_Guru
Well.

Adam and I have been formulating and tossing around ideas of perhaps having a meet-up in January at the GABBA.
We're going to have a look at the Twenty20 match against South Africa on the 9th. We think it's a good idea, but it is still only an idea. When we get ticket proces we'll set something possibly a little more solid.
But yes, just a heads up just in case.

ninja

I was sold at the GABBA part but I'll pass if it's cricket...

btw uni's a b***h, i am already three days late on an assignment. rawr.... stressed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:49 am
DNA_Guru
Well.

Adam and I have been formulating and tossing around ideas of perhaps having a meet-up in January at the GABBA.
We're going to have a look at the Twenty20 match against South Africa on the 9th. We think it's a good idea, but it is still only an idea. When we get ticket proces we'll set something possibly a little more solid.
But yes, just a heads up just in case.

ninja

sounds alright, but trust ya to get the idea of cricket scoot, xd well yeah i should be there, but well see what happens when we get closer to the definate date  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:16 am
Aww come on eth. D:
It'll be exciting Cricket, it will be enjoyable even for the skeptic. D:

Good to know Sam. It'd be great if a bunch of us could get together and do this. But I think I'll go regardless. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:55 am
Cricket is the tool of the devil....Actually..no..its worse. I would rather go back to church again, then to even watch cricket on tv, let-alone pay to sit in a stand all day and watch it.
*Shiver*  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:19 am
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:20 am
come on its not all that bad, especailly if there beer involved xd  

scruffy012

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:28 pm
Corbin DeSeer
Cricket is the tool of the devil....Actually..no..its worse. I would rather go back to church again, then to even watch cricket on tv, let-alone pay to sit in a stand all day and watch it.
*Shiver*

agreed...
sorry dna sad ...but being the insomniac that I am...i would get my year worth of sleep at the cricket... sweatdrop
scruffy: there is not enuff beer in the world to entertain me at the cricket... redface sweatdrop

*b***h tackles corbin just cuz*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:48 am
ethuil
Corbin DeSeer
*Shiver*

agreed...
sorry dna sad ...but being the insomniac that I am...i would get my year worth of sleep at the cricket... sweatdrop
scruffy: there is not enuff beer in the world to entertain me at the cricket... redface sweatdrop

*b***h tackles corbin just cuz*

xd lol, i see ya point, lol, DNA looks like more beer for us, even thou yr UA... xd so yeah anybody else interested?????  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:08 am
Corbin DeSeer
*Shiver*
There is the possiblity of Rum. ninja

Eth, I don't think you understand that it's Twenty20 Cricket. It's the most fast paced and exiting form of the game. Never a dull moment. Every ball there is a possibility of it getting smacked into the stands. Especially with Australia and South Africa. Both teams hit the ball ******** hard. I really think it'd be a great match.

And Sam, I'll be 18 by the time the match comes about asshat. >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:08 pm
DNA_Guru
Corbin DeSeer
*Shiver*

Eth, I don't think you understand that it's Twenty20 Cricket. It's the most fast paced and exiting form of the game. Never a dull moment. Every ball there is a possibility of it getting smacked into the stands. Especially with Australia and South Africa. Both teams hit the ball ******** hard. I really think it'd be a great match.

lol, good to hear, but do we need dessy's or we bussin' it?  

scruffy012

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:37 am
DNA_Guru
Corbin DeSeer
*Shiver*

darl...i live in toowoomba...all we get up here is replays of the 20twenty games...If i am pissed as a fart I may go...but id have to be blind as a bat to even stumble up those stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:50 am
scruffy012
Personally I can't imagine I'd drink that much. Then again I won't have my license by then either.
I really need to sort out sleeping arrangements for that night as well if it's going ahead. I'll probably need a place to stay overnight. >_>;
Anywho, we'll figure that when it gets there.

Eth. gonk
Well, right you are, I shouldn't force you to do anything you don't want to or necessarily enjoy. o_O  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:33 am
DNA_Guru
scruffy012
Personally I can't imagine I'd drink that much. Then again I won't have my license by then either.
I really need to sort out sleeping arrangements for that night as well if it's going ahead. I'll probably need a place to stay overnight. >_>;

Eth. gonk
Well, right you are, I shouldn't force you to do anything you don't want to or necessarily enjoy. o_O

i'll meet you all after, but im way fussy bout what sport i watch. it's eithe rlions or nuffin...im sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:38 am
yeah lol, but you never know what you can do... i can promise that i wont have a car unless a miracle happens between now and the day, and btw is it the 9th Jan game? ive got my place, but its really small and i dont want to risk it with my landlord whos got rules against sleepovers... but yeah we got 4 months to prep...  

scruffy012

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:41 am
ethuil
DNA_Guru
scruffy012

Eth. gonk

i'll meet you all after, but im way fussy bout what sport i watch. it's eithe rlions or nuffin...im sad.

lol, thats if you guys can get me off the grandstand xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games