Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:27 pm

Sora gives a sarcastic gasp,
"Oh! So it is my fault eh?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:02 pm

Arkanna looks over at her, through half open eyes, "Yes...I wouldn't have stopped and killed it if I didn't look over at you..." she said with a sigh and fell back onto the grass.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:49 am

Sora laughed some,
"No...it isn't my fault, see... it is your fault for paying attention to me... which made you look at me.."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:01 pm

Arkanna raised and hand to agrue but sighed and laid it down on her stomach, "OK you win...." she mumbles and looks up at the sky.

Leana watched her and laughed a little, she was noweven more curious as to who these two wolves were.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:17 pm

Sora laughed.
Then when she calmed down she looked at Leana,
"Your brothers know where you are, right?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:56 pm

Leana looked over at Sora, "They can find me easily..." She said with a grin. The she turned into her wolf form and laid down, looking back at Seilene and Arkanna, "BesidesI'm not a pup anymore so I don't need to be followed around by them.."she added in and closed her eyes.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:10 am

Sora nodded,
"Okay, I just don't want to get in trouble... don't want them to think I've kidnapped you."
she said with a small laugh.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:26 am

Seilene smiled and laughed lightly.

Leana smirked and opened an eye, looking at Sora.

Arkanna mumbled in her reply but yawned and sat up.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:57 am

Sora smiled again and looked around, only to see Tumorias sit next to her with her eyes closed and a irriatated look on her face.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:57 pm

Seilene looks over and sees Tumorias, "hey there Tumorias....whats wrong?" she askes seeing her expression.

Arkanna yawns again and gets up, "Well I need to get some excerise and walk around...sorry I'm leaving when you show up Tumorias.." she says and waves, starting to walk out of the clearing.

Leana perks up and looks over from Arkanna to Tumorias, wondering the same thing as Seilene, but not speaking up to ask.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm

Sora looks at Arkanna and waves,
"Be careful.."

Tumorias looks up and nods,
"It's alright.." she waves then points west,
"Also, FYI Hero is that way if you want to see him..."
she grumbles.

Sora starts to laugh,
"Let me guess why your irriatated?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:13 pm

Arkanna looks back from the corner of her eye and shakes her head, "I just want to be alone.." she mumbled and walked off into the forest.

Seilene covered her mouth to keep from giggling, she had a good idea as to why Tumorias was mad.

Leana blinked and listened in, not understanding.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:07 pm

Tumorias watched her...then when Arkanna was out of the clearing she started fuming again.
"I hope you all know that Hero is a b*****d...you don't know annoying and troublesome till he shows you his teasing side..."
she muttered/yelled...

Sora started to crack up, she thought of this very funny.
"Wish I was there!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:08 pm

Seilene smiled, "Itcouldn't have been that bad.." she said, looking down at Tumorias.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:32 pm

Tumorias just shook her head, but then sighed slowly, "Well, atleast it is over now..." she looked at Seilene and Sora, "How are you guys?"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games