Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja-Number-Three

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:21 pm
NAME: Gadie
APPEARANCE: Some what long black hair, pale skin, black eyes.
FAV. BANDS: GreenDay, Alkaline Trio.
SEXUALITY: Straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I read too much 'nuff said.
PERSONALITY: Um...Sugar hyper but intellagent?
PET PEEVES: People who talk to much, I dont mind people who post alot though.
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Likes) Stuff that doesnt give me a headache. (Dislikes) Food that hurt my stomach, and things that give me a headache.
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to be part of a gothy guild (that didnt try to kill me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:25 pm
NAME:Anthony but just call me Soulcharm
APPEARANCE: brown eyes, black hair that pretty much it
MUSIC:all kind of rock
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gaming, Internet, Drawing, Music and other stuff
RELIGION: Catholic
PERSONALITY: weird, DONT JUDGE ME!, i think im crazy/not crazy, im really nice and funny so i think
DISLIKES: ppl who believe in those stereotypes  

soulcharm

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:27 am
Welcome dear new members blaugh *hands out cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:36 am
NAME: Kisha
APPEARANCE: Hmmm...African American with long (mid back) black hair and black/dark brown eyes. A little on the thick side, round face, average sized facial features, nothing out of the ordinary, VERY light skinned.
FAV. BANDS: Faith and the Muse, the Cruxshadows, Collide, ABBA, Queen, the Mars Volta, Eurythmics, the Distillers, HIM, Blondie, Green Day, Ego Likeness, Cher, Cher ans Sonny, the Von Bondies, the Killers, My Chemical Romance, Skinny Puppy, My Ruin, Becoming the Archetype, Sugarcult, Flyleaf, the Ramones, Nirvana...I believe that is it for right now...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single (DIRELLY NEEDING COMPANIONSHIP!!!)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sewing, drawing, listening to 80's music, planning stuff (but never really getting around to doing it), sleeping, writing, talking, dating, singing, playing air guitar, annoying my friends with my musical choices, stealing my friend's CDs, stealing my friend's parent's CD's, stealing my friend's parent's records, stealing my dad's record player, explaining to both sets of parents how I'm so inspired by music that they should just let me have it and they do!
PERSONALITY: bubbly, airheaded, perky yet morbid. I don't care about what the world says about me because I'm my own person and what is important is what makes me happy, and if what makes me happy is running around school with my Ex's boxers on my head yelling "I LOVE CHRIS!!!" then I'm gonna do it...or at least consider it. Very polite and I refrain from judging people, especially those that I don't know to well.
PET PEEVES: Bitchs, annoying know it alls named Matt, extreme flirts that send mixed signals named Chris, confused uber Christians named Adam, and jerky asswhole Mexicans named Franklin.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Cool Christians named Karista and Cassy, my buddys, BAWLS, pretty fashions, dolls, eccentric people, eclectic people, Dictionary.com, anime, manga, Gaia, black, red, purple, bright a** pink, neon green, fishnet, Lolita (the book as well as the style).
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted another Goth forum to be apart of because al ot of the ones I'm already in continued the same discussions over and over again and got boring.  

the Rain Maker

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:29 pm
Oak Leaf
NAME: Kisha
APPEARANCE: Hmmm...African American with long (mid back) black hair and black/dark brown eyes. A little on the thick side, round face, average sized facial features, nothing out of the ordinary, VERY light skinned.
FAV. BANDS: Faith and the Muse, the Cruxshadows, Collide, ABBA, Queen, the Mars Volta, Eurythmics, the Distillers, HIM, Blondie, Green Day, Ego Likeness, Cher, Cher ans Sonny, the Von Bondies, the Killers, My Chemical Romance, Skinny Puppy, My Ruin, Becoming the Archetype, Sugarcult, Flyleaf, the Ramones, Nirvana...I believe that is it for right now...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single (DIRELLY NEEDING COMPANIONSHIP!!!)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sewing, drawing, listening to 80's music, planning stuff (but never really getting around to doing it), sleeping, writing, talking, dating, singing, playing air guitar, annoying my friends with my musical choices, stealing my friend's CDs, stealing my friend's parent's CD's, stealing my friend's parent's records, stealing my dad's record player, explaining to both sets of parents how I'm so inspired by music that they should just let me have it and they do!
PERSONALITY: bubbly, airheaded, perky yet morbid. I don't care about what the world says about me because I'm my own person and what is important is what makes me happy, and if what makes me happy is running around school with my Ex's boxers on my head yelling "I LOVE CHRIS!!!" then I'm gonna do it...or at least consider it. Very polite and I refrain from judging people, especially those that I don't know to well.
PET PEEVES: Bitchs, annoying know it alls named Matt, extreme flirts that send mixed signals named Chris, confused uber Christians named Adam, and jerky asswhole Mexicans named Franklin.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Cool Christians named Karista and Cassy, my buddys, BAWLS, pretty fashions, dolls, eccentric people, eclectic people, Dictionary.com, anime, manga, Gaia, black, red, purple, bright a** pink, neon green, fishnet, Lolita (the book as well as the style).
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted another Goth forum to be apart of because al ot of the ones I'm already in continued the same discussions over and over again and got boring.

Welcome to the guild 3nodding Have fun here and um...beware the ones with the mass amounts of posts, we have too much time on our hands and have become rather strange because of it ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:01 pm
NAME: Andrew Martel
APPEARANCE: 5"3', curly brown hair, hazle eyes, good looking, semi-musclar( I am only 16) dresses clean with style
FAV. BANDS: System of a down, Haste the day, linkin park, Underoath
SEXUALITY: Male
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: gaia, gaming, sports, sitting alone in a room with my music on full blast
PERSONALITY: happy to the people, depressed everywhere else
PET PEEVES: people who act TOO happy and have stupid sayings that they use to much......like snap
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like to sleep, be out with me friends, gaming
I dislike scary stuff, and stupid moronic people and are jerks
REASON FOR JOINING: I feel alone alot of the time and I just want some to talk too  

Korribon Omegus

Korribon Omegus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:03 pm
KorribonOmegus
APPEARANCE: 5"3', curly brown hair, hazle eyes, good looking, semi-musclar( I am only 16) dresses clean with style
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: gaia, gaming, sports, sitting alone in a room with my music on full blast
PET PEEVES: people who act TOO happy and have stupid sayings that they use to much......like snap
REASON FOR JOINING: I feel alone alot of the time and I just want some to talk too

opps I wrote the wrong thing( for give me I'm tried right now)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:17 pm
KorribonOmegus
KorribonOmegus

opps I wrote the wrong thing( for give me I'm tried right now)

That's okay, everyone makes mistakes now and then. There is always the edit button too if you want to correct something directly. Anyways, welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ChildOfDarkBlood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:25 am
NAME: ChildOfDarkBloo
APPEARANCE: Tall, Brown skin, hair falls just above sholuders
FAV. BANDS: Most rock/alt and select few pop
SEXUALITY: Uhmm, I'm a Bi female
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken but looking for a female to chat with
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writeing, Playing games, watching animes
PERSONALITY: Generally nice person untill someone makes me mad then i'm just a full blown demon chick
PET PEEVES: People who act like they the Spit
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like open-minded people my boyfreind. I dislike people who don't understand and don't try to understand
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm kind of goth punk rocker mix.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:43 am
NAME: Haylie
APPEARANCE: Brownish, blondish, blackish hair (dyed it alot), Brown eyes, 5'3" and thats about it.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, the used, Avenged Seven Fold, and mcr
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and lovin it
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i like to write poetry (not that good) , i like to color (disturbing pictures), and get online ( pround junkie).
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty wierd, but you get used to it. I'm nice if your nice. If your not nice, watch out!
PET PEEVES: People that think they are better than every one else
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like shiny sharp things (hide the knives!), and I dislike most sports.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'd like to be able to talk with people that share the same interests in style as me and who won't annoy the hec out of me for dressing the way I do.  

girlygoth123

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:30 pm
Welcome to our two newest members. Here is your cookie giftbasket. Enjoy the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:08 pm
NAME: Micah
APPEARANCE:
User Image
FAV. BANDS: From Cradle of Filth to Phantom of the opera
SEXUALITY: Gals
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Guitars (bass and regular), Drawing, Friends
PERSONALITY: Awsome cool jks xd
PET PEEVES: Lack of chocolate
LIKES: Willy Wonka, Chocolate, Shelly heart , Music.. that's stupid of me to put... i think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
DISLIKES: I dislike any disliking of anykind.
REASON FOR JOINING: Some place to go and chat  

Akasha_wp

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:27 am
Akasha_wp
APPEARANCE:
User Image
LIKES: Willy Wonka, Chocolate, Shelly heart , Music.. that's stupid of me to put... i think I'll quit while I'm ahead.

*hands you a basket of cookies* Welcome to the guild. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:40 am
Akasha_wp
APPEARANCE:
User Image

Dude, doppelganger! You look almost exactly like one of my friends!.....you're not him pretending to be someone else are you....*raises eyebrow*  

Isobel Bellamy

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games