Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:12 pm
Regular, explosive, and bomb-technicians nightmare.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:15 pm
"bomb Technician's nightmare?"

Is that the best you can come up with?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:40 pm
Cale Darksun
At least people can read what I type.
And I will continue to call you kid as is my right as senior guild member and as (Most likely) an older male than you.
Deal with it, because it isnt going to change. Your attitude about it and your immaturity over this rifle buisness clearly indicates "Kid" is an adequate title for you.

And Ive yet to see any incarnation of the rifle where the scope goes on the top and isnt underslung.
If it was detatchable and capable of going on top, then why have we never seen it like that?

Are you kidding? People cant read what I type? Dude, you spelled the word, going, "goung"... what the devil is that? Where the hell am I immature in this "rifle buisness"? We havent seen it on top, because they haven't bothered putting it on top in the movies. If you've read in starwars.wikia.com, it says the rifle is too large to hold on the shoulder, even clones had some problems wielding it. Jesus, don't ask me, ask Lucas. Nothing in the books are wrong, use your head. And if I'm such a kid, what makes you so mature? You're fighting over a topic. And if you ARE older than me, it makes you even more immature to fight over a silly topic with a minor. I have been in this guild for quite a while, right around where I first started Gaia. I just havent posted anything, because, like any other guild or forum, I get shy, need to adapt. Now I am, and I should be posting more. Being a Senior in a guild doesnt say anything. If you were a moderator, I'd give you respect, but I dont care for "seniors" that treat people like crap. Just... dont bother replying, please. I dont wanna get angry, I dont wanna feud with you. See? Does THAT make me immaure? A "kid" would keep fighting, like you. I've said before, just leave it alone, but, you continue.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:57 pm
I think that there'd be at least Flechette rounds or a scatter round...maybe a stun round.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Grievous958

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:54 pm
on lightsabers: it is a great concept that george lucas hit on but i don't think it was developed to its full potential. you will notice that a lightSABER is the only form of energy based melee weapon used in star wars. in my opinion, the energy could also be used for other weapons such as axes, lances, maces, etc. if it is conceivable that the energy in the lightsaber can be contained in a certain distance (length of the lightsaber) then why could it not also be contained in different shapes?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:02 pm
People have tried.
I seem to recall diferent blade sizes as well as something called a "Light Whip"  

Sol Walker
Crew

Scott Li

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:31 pm
The light whip was an interesting idea, but I think the reason is because lightsabers were developed to be light elegant weapons
So in the universe I'm sure that if there were non jedi/sith able to develope weapons with the lightsaber tech then there would be things like light axes and such.

Also the DC-17 is my favorite starwars weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Because of its multiple attachments?

Going back to the variety of Lightsaber blades, they do seem to have alot of things with the word Vibro in them
vibroswords, vibroblades, vibrodaggers, vibropikes, vibroaxes, I even seem to recall Vibrospades somewhere.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Scott Li

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:10 pm
Mostly, but it's also a reliable weapon. and pretty cool too.
I like it's anti-armor attatchment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:00 pm
I'm still a fan of the DL-18 blaster pistol.
Too many people are obscessed with big guns that they're incapable of appreciating a well built weapon like this.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Scott Li

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:12 pm
I'm not obsessed with big weapons, the DC-17 is actually not that big, there's much bigger. but I am a fan of reliable,cool, and useful weapons. which is why the DC-17 is my favorite. It's cool, it reliable, and it attatchments make it very useful.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:17 pm
Its a good weapon if the majority of your opponents are droids. Its Ion pulse bolt isnt nearly as effective against "wets" or organic targets.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Scott Li

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:23 pm
No, but for a good marksmen drop power isn't as important as reliability.
and if I had to use a different weapon it might be a bowcaster, those are cool too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:10 pm
Nothing says buisness like a Railgun Crossbow geared for beings stronger than proffesional atheletes.

Now whats the general opinion on the z-6 rotary blaser cannon? I'm a fan of it personally.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Scott Li

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:44 pm
If I had to go with somethin with alot of kick, the Concussion Rifle is ideal for mid ranged assaults on large numbers, it's low ammo capacity makes up for it's power though.... The 'Cip-quad' is a nice weapon too, pretty bad a** actually, although it's bulky....  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games