Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:25 pm
"Always with the strawberries... I like them with a lot of different friuts in it, myself. Hang on, I'll be right back." Walking into the kitchen, he quickly gathered up the things he would need and got them ready, then threw it all in the blender. After waiting for the right amount of time, he poured the mixture into a cup, dripping some of it into his mouth to make sure it had turned out right. He then washed out the pitcher and made another batch, this time using oranges and peaches, as well as a few fresh raspberries. Taking the glasses outside, he gave one to Manda, then poured a little for Kleah as well. Then he sat down and started eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:28 pm
Manda was halfway through her meal when the Smoothie arrived. She mumbled a thanks, took a long drink, then paused, massaging a brain freeze away, then continued eating. When she was finally finished and finally full, she leaned back and sipped contentedly at her smoothie and waited for the others to finish. When they were, she addressed Kleah. "Tell us about those dreams, then, hm? Maybe Dracos can make heads or tails of it, if you will excuse the pun."  

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:32 pm
Tae picked at her food, her fork toying with the yolk of her egg and he quietly thought. She sighed softly and suddenly dug into her food with a gusto, polishing it off in record time as she threw her dishes in the sink and rushed out the door, "I gotta head out for a bit! Theres something I need to look up." She grabs her coat and rushes out the main door to the library that wasn;t far from the inn.. smaller then the one she worked at, but it would do the job..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:33 pm
Dracos looked up at Kea's empty plate and smiled, shaking his head slowly. "Try some of that smoothie there, I think you'll like it... and you're welcome!" He returned to his own almost empty plate, then said, "Yes, and feel free to tell us about your dreams, maybe they have something to do with that energy I sensed coming from your room earlier."  

DracosBlackwing

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:39 pm
Manda watched Tae run off, with a mild interest, then turned to Kleah to listen to his account of his dreams, resting her chin on her hands and sipping at her smoothie still.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:43 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda was halfway through her meal when the Smoothie arrived. She mumbled a thanks, took a long drink, then paused, massaging a brain freeze away, then continued eating. When she was finally finished and finally full, she leaned back and sipped contentedly at her smoothie and waited for the others to finish. When they were, she addressed Kleah. "Tell us about those dreams, then, hm? Maybe Dracos can make heads or tails of it, if you will excuse the pun."

Kleah blinked nad looked up at her, then thought a moment. he trailed off an paused a moment, then lowered his ears and smiled. He blushed for a moment, then kept going.  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:47 pm
****OOC****

Erf.... I'm really sorry guys, I gotta go.... my dad's being an a**. >.< Jsut say like.... Kleah suddenly got real tired after eating so much and fell asleep, ne? x-x;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:55 pm
((OOC:Actually, this is where I drop off as well.... sorry Manda, I have work for tomorrow...))

Dracos watched a Kleah finished his story, then began to nod off at the table. He gently caught the little pup as he sagged, then lifted him into his arms. "I think we're going to have to wait for a while before we finish with this line of questioning. But I think you know what's going on; it looks like we have more to learn about that light creature from before. Let's let this one sleep off his meal, then we'll ask him a bit more about it." He carried Kleah over to a couch and sat down, holding him in his lap. Soon both of them were drowsing.  

DracosBlackwing

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:55 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Kleah blinked nad looked up at her, then thought a moment. he trailed off an paused a moment, then lowered his ears and smiled. He blushed for a moment, then kept going.

OOC: M'kay...g'night Lloxie! ^_^
BIC: Manda listened to Kleah closely, but couldn't make sense of it. Instead she turned to Dracos. "What do ya think?" She had barely finished her question when Kleah's head hit the table. "Kleah! Are you ok?" After realizing he was just asleep, she leaned back and stared at him, bemused.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:46 pm
BUMP!  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:34 pm
****OOC****

Sorry for being dead the past couple days.... I haven't been feeling too well. sweatdrop

Kleah yawned and stretched, finally waking up again after a long nap. He looked around a bit, his eyes only half open and tired-looking. The mark on his head seemed to be glowing faintly, but gradually was losing the glow. He smiled faintly as he saw Manda and Dracos, then swished his tail and yipped softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:51 pm
Lloxie
****OOC****

Sorry for being dead the past couple days.... I haven't been feeling too well. sweatdrop

Kleah yawned and stretched, finally waking up again after a long nap. He looked around a bit, his eyes only half open and tired-looking. The mark on his head seemed to be glowing faintly, but gradually was losing the glow. He smiled faintly as he saw Manda and Dracos, then swished his tail and yipped softly.
Manda had also fallen asleep at the table, though she was not aware when or why. She awoke at Kleah's greeting. "Well good morning, Kleah....sleep alright?"  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:22 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
****OOC****

Manda had also fallen asleep at the table, though she was not aware when or why. She awoke at Kleah's greeting. "Well good morning, Kleah....sleep alright?"

Kleah yawned again then nodded. He slowly sat up and stretched some more, then lenaed over and nuzzled her lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:35 pm
****OOC****

Grrr! Gaia hidin' posts againnnn.... >_<

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:42 pm
Dracos woke up slowly, yawning in surprise at how tired he had gotten. "Must have been all those eggs..." He thought muzzily, then got up and stretched. He looked over to Kleah and they said, "So, you want to tell me about your dream a little more? I think Manda is right that it might have something to do with that mark on your head and the event that happened at the pool. Can you remember anything more about it?"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff