Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Mizuumi looked at Shizume and Orochimaru, watching quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:16 pm
while orochimaru was being occupied by shizume a tunnel was made into sakura's cell and dragged her away  

Rashav

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:18 am
Orochimaru jumped above the missles approching Shizume, "Why won't you come back? You where the best ninja I had." he said acting to be pitiful.

As Orochimaru cam closer to Shizume as she back away some putting space between them. "I won't come back because you killed brother and mother!" Shizume yelled disgusted with him. Shizume made some more handsighns, "Diamond dragon missles jutsu." she said as a head of a dragom appeared firing missles as hard as diamonds.

"I did not kill them. They chose to die so they killed themselves." he said jumping above the missles once more but landing behind Shizume placing a hand on her shoulder. "I guess I can't make you come but I cane give you another gift." he said laughing mischeviously. He pressed his hand hard on Shizume's curse mark making it spread but worse than before the marks connect revealing the second stage.

Shizume shouted out in pain her skin fely like it was on fire. Shizume was too weak to get loose from Orochimaru's grip as she fell to her knees but sending a Ryo a message before she collapsed. Ryo you and Mizzumi get out of here now! Leave me here I'll be fine and catch up later. her voice was ergent and if they tried to get Shizume anyways they would end up dead.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:57 am
"We have to get Shizume." Mizuumi said as she started to head towards Shizume.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:43 am
"No, we can't. She wants us to get out of here. She said that she will be ok." Ryo then felt someone tap him on the shoulder. When he turned around, he saw Tayuya from the Sound Five behind him. "Um...Mizuumi. We have more trouble than just Orochimaru." Ryo was filled with terror because he have heard the many stories about her.

"Aw...does the little wolf boy wanna play?" She said with an evil smirk. "Don't worry, I won't kill you two slowly. It will be quick and painless."

"Mizuumi, run!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:26 am
Mizuumi turned around and saw Tayuya. "Uh oh." She tried to attack Tayuya but was quickly thrown against the wall.

"Looks like the stupid brat wants to play to. This will be fun." She put her flute to her lips about to play.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:37 am
"No!!!" Ryo jumped up and kicked the flute from her mouth.

"You little brat. Now you can forget about killing you quickly. You both will now die a slow and painful death. I will toy with you until you beg me to kill you." Tayuya grabbed his arm and slammed his face into a wall. Blood began to drip from Ryo's face. "That's not all I'm going to do to you." She then twisted his arm until it broke.

Ryo screamed out in pain. "You bi...ahh!" Ryo then screamed again as she stabbed him in the side with a kunai she took from his pocket.

"Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment." She then threw Ryo at Mizuumi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:50 am
"Ryo!" Mizuumi held Ryo and looked at Tayuya with an evil look in her eye.

Tayuya retrived her flute and looked at Ryo and Mizuumi. "Ohh, im so scared. Like you could do anything to me."

Mizuumi's temperature started to rise and she layed Ryo against the wall. "Stay here. I dont want you to get hurt." Her voice sounded more agressive than her normal quiet tone. "Your gunna pay." She said rushing at Tayuya.

She slashed at Mizuumi with a kunai barely getting her. "Damn." She looked around for Mizuumi when she had disappeared.

Mizuumi was above her and landed on her head causing her to fall face down. "We...should leave...now." Mizuumi quickly took Ryo and jumped through a window and behind a tree.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:16 pm
Orochimaru finished the transformation laughing mischeviously as he threw Shizume into a cell having Saku gaurding it.

Shiume hit the back of wall with a thump but she was already unconcious as she fell to the floor her brown hair which is a dull black and longer covered her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:56 pm
a hole was made in shizume's cell where something came out and bit her neck causing the cure mark to stop
"dam this all"dark said as he dragged sakura's body from a hole he made in the top of the cliff  

Rashav

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:28 pm
Ryo's arm was broken in three places. "Tayuya will pay for what she did to me. I will kill her." Ryo stood up, but the movement he made cause a jolt of pain to shoot through his arm. "Damn it..." He grabbed his arm and sat back down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:34 pm
Mizuumi was getting some medical supplies from her pack. "You shouldnt move. And please whisper, she could hear us." She said looking at Ryo with a kind look and her voice had returned to its quietness. "Here, let me help you." She started with his arms. She took two flat sticks and placed them on either side of his arm wrapping it up with a few bandages. "That should hold until we are safe." She started to wipe the blood off his face and wrapped a bandage around his forehead. "Could you remove your shirt, so I can heal you side wound?"

"Where did you go?" Tayuya jumped through the trees, right past them, looking for them.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:53 pm
"Um...ok." Ryo used his good arm and took off his shirt, showing the stab wound.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:24 pm
"That looks pretty bad." Mizuumi used the wet cloth to wipe the wound clean and she concentrated, her hands glowing and his wound healed quickly. "It wasnt too deep, but i cant finish until we are safe and I can take my time." She put a patch of gause-like material over the wound and taped it. "I believe Dark took Shizume and Sakura, so we should go as well. Come on." She looked around for Tayuya and headed back into the building.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:47 pm
"Ok." Ryo began to head towards the building. "So, which way, Mizuumi?"

~meanwhile~

"Where did those two brats go. If I ever find them, they are dead." Tayuya searched all over the place but couldn't find them.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games