Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:19 pm
"Gaara you are really starting to get on my nerves, I am so close to strangling." Shizume said in annoyed voice, "Fine you can help Sabrina and me but you have to listen to us!" Shizume said in a sten voice her letting Gaara know the she deathly serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:22 pm
"Ok your scaring me now please stop" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:14 pm
"Ha ha ha ha! You had it coming Gaara. Clar, take Serene and lets go."
"Right." Clar took Serene from Sabrina and the 3 left quickly for the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:35 pm
"You are so lucky that there are girls around us right now or you would be DEAD" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:47 pm
Serene started to stir. she then moaned and her eyes opened. "w-what happened?" she groaned. then she realized that Clar was carrying her and they were running pretty fast. "w-what's going on now?" she moaned, almost annoyed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 pm
"So now we sit here and wait for the snake lovers cult right?" Said Gaara laughing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:48 pm
"Huh? Oh we're going to go warn the hidden village of Konoha of Orochimaru's attack. We had to seperate because the other group is trying to stall for us to get Konoha ready for the attack."

"Lord Orochimaru. There seems to be a group of 3 ninja ahead in the path. What should we do?"
"Isn't it obvious? Run them over! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:47 pm
"Wrong we get ahead and start making some traps and decent ones at that." Shizume said as she got a piece of paper and a pencil out and started to sketch out a few plans.  

Itachi Girl5

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:45 pm
"Oh okay.......oh and I wanted to thank you...I passed out from chakra exhaustion...I usd alot to do a shadow clone jutsu..........I should be fine.." then she peered up ahead and saw a bunch of the enemys ninja's heading straight for them. "Clar! look out!" she yelled as one tried to attack them, which caused Clar to let go of Serene and sent them both flying. Serene then did a flip and landed back on her feet whipping out some Shiriken. "COME ON NINJA SCUM! JUST TRY TO DEFEAT ME!" she snarled angerily at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:35 am
Sabrina leaned over Shizume shoulder, tiptoeing, trying to see her plans she was drawing out.
"Mmmhhmm..." Sabrina said as she saw the plan laid out. "Looks good, Shizume-chan!"

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:18 am
"Alright," she said laying the trap down on the ground, "Its a tripple layer spider web starp." Shizume said hoping they will undertstand, "The first layer will be on the ground spray painted gree to blend in with the grass. The second layer will be six inches away from the first wire but above grass level being visable. Now the thrid layer will make the spider web were numerous kunai shuriken and explosions will be aimed in diffrent direction since we don't know which route the enimy is taking." Shizume said taking her breath. "I'll explain the second trap later. Right know we need to get more kunai and shuriken." Shizume said putting everything back in her bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:09 am
"More kunai and shurikens why didn't you tell me my sister carries tons of them around and if I knew we needed somebody to set traps I would have asked my brother to come along" Said Gaara smirking  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:32 am
"Then why don't you hurry up and go grab them." Shizume said a little frustrated. So complicated she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:46 am
"Why move when I can just do this" Said Gaara smiling
"TEMARI, KANKURO GET HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Yelled Gaara
"Temari Did you here that" Said Kankuro
"Yep lets go see what Gaara wants now" Said Temari as she left the house Kankuro following her
"What now Gaara" Said Temari and Kankuro
"You two are going to help me and my new friends set some traps, OR ELSE" Said Gaara with a scary grin
"Ok we'll do it" Said Temari and Kankuro at the same time  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:46 pm
Shizume covered her ears when Gaara screamed. Shizume got her mallet and hit Gaara on the head, "I told you to stop with the screaming." Shizume said as she hit him again it broke through his sand.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games