Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:08 pm
Ryo and Rose ran out the door, ready to go looking for the others.

"Do you know where to go, Ryo?" Rose asked him.

"No, but I know that you can sniff them out." Ryo grinned and pulled out a shrit that belonged to Sakata. "We are going to find her first, so let's get to it." He said and held the shirt in front of him. Rose nodded and changed into a huge white wolf and took a sniff of the shirt. She then sniffed the ground and her ears twitched.

"I got her scent, Ryo. Jump on." She said to him.

Ryo quickly got on her back and they rode off into the forest. Ryo's wolf ears were trying to catch a voice that sounded like Sakata or the others. "Damn it, where are they?"

Rose soon was approaching Sakata's position. "Ryo, we are almost there."

"I think I can hear someone growling. Sounds like Sakata. It's coming from that direction!" He yelled and pointed to his right.

"Gotcha." Rose soon changed course, running closer and closer to Sakata. She then saw two girls sitting on the ground. "Ryo is that?"

"Yes, we found Sakata and Sorano." Ryo said. Rose soon came to a walking pace and approached the two. "Sorano, Sakata, Ryo is alright. So what are you doing out here anyways?"

((Does anyone still post here?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:56 am
Sakata sighed angrily"Nayuki's gone some b*****d took her I can feel it"  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:34 am
"WHAT!?!?!" Ryo and Rose said in sync.

"I think that I can find her, but I only need something that belongs to Nayuki so I can pick up her scent." Rose said looking at the two.

"But if she was goone for too long, her scent could have dissipated, then we would end up with a trail that ends to early before we can make it to her." Ryo said to Rose. Switching his gaze towards Sorano and Sakata, he asked, "Well in any case, we are not doing a thing by just sitting here. Come on, Rose will give you two a ride so we can continue the search." He then got off and walked over to them to help them up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:48 am
"we've been serching for her but it seems she just gets farther and farther away!"yelled Sakata closing her eyes and grinding her teeth"and been the same person doing everything to us!"Sakata punched the ground so hard it made her fist bleed  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:54 am
The man in the cave was right in front of Nayuki now. He was almost too close. "Nayuki, my dear. I know you don't know who I am, but that's my fault. I'm the reason your memory is gone." the man said and smirked. Nayuki suddenly looked angry instead of sad. "Why would you do something so terrible?" she yelled. "Because, you asked me to." the man said. "No..." Nayuki didn't believe him. "There is nothing bad enough in this world to make me want to lose my memory." Nayuki said. The man smirked. "Well then...I'll help you remember." he put his hand on Nayuki's head. She couldn't struggle. She couldn't even move. "You came to me one night with tears in your eyes. You were still young, but you told me you hated your life. You told me you knew too much. You remembered way too much..." as the man continued to talk it all came back to Nayuki. She still couldn't remember what she knew too much about, but she remembered the unbearable feeling that haunted her every day of her life. She remembered going to a dark room with a paper in her hand. She remembered walking up to a strange man and saying "I want to forget everything. I know too much. I hate this. I just want to die!" she remembered breaking down in to tears. The man smiled as Nayuki came back to reality. "That's a good girl. Just remember everything and maybe I won't have to kill you. I need to know the secret you knew back then Nayuki. You didn't tell me then, but it was a matter of life or death." Nayuki started crying again. "Someone please help me!" she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:30 pm
Sakata got up not wanting anyone to follow her.Sakata closed her eyes,took a deep breathe.Then she hit Ryo,Rose,and Sorano in the pressure points in their necks knocking them out for a while  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:59 pm
Rose fell down to the ground first, then Sorano fell. Ryo began to stagger a bit and his vision became even more blurry. Eventually, he went down beside Rose. Why did you do this, Sakata? Why...? Ryo thought as he layed there unconsious.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:17 am
Sakata grinded her teeth as her friends fell"I'm sorry but this guy is more dangerous than ever I can't have you guys getting hurt and don't follow me"she said not sure if they heard her then she took off running  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:35 pm
A few minutes later, Ryo began to wake up, his vision still blurry from the hit. He looked around and noticed that Sakata was gone. "SAKATA!!!" His voice rang throughout the forest, but he came to realize that she left them to search for Nayuki. He looked around and saw that Rose was still knocked out. He then ran over to her and continued to shove her, trying to wake her up. "Rose, Rose! Sakata is gone!" He said, but she didn't wake up. He continued doing this for a few minutes, then Rose began to wake up.

"Ryo? What's wrong?" Rose asked.

"Sakata. She knocked us out and left us. I don't think that she wants us to get hurt." He said. "But We still have to help. I heard her talk before I went under. She said that the man is too dangerous."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Sakata stopped at a dark damp cave she walked inside then she heard a faint talking and the sound of a girl crying"Nayuki..."thought Sakata as she went deeper into the cave  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:08 pm
The man stooped and clamped a hand over Nayuki's mouth. "If you want to live you'll stay here and be quiet." he whispered and grinned. "We aren't alone." He got up and went to the front of the cave, still lurking in the shadows. "Hello. I guess you came here in search of the girl. Well, I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave. She can't return to you until I know the secret." he said and threw kunai at Sakata from the shadows. There were six different kunai all coming from different directions.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:10 pm
"to bad I'm not leaving"said Sakata grabbing one of the kunai and deflecting the others  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:50 pm
((The field hockey season is over so I can be on a lot more now! YAAAAAAAY!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:23 pm
((lol))  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:38 pm
Sorano woke up and realized that she was alone and followed the scent of ryo and rose and sakata to the cave and ran in to see sakata deflecting six kunai.
"Above you!" sorano yelled as a shaddow came from above.

((sorry guys my computer has been messed up and i was starting to get mad when i couldn't post like i normally so im sorry crying ))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games