Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Nanakittie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:36 pm
Hi all!!!

I'm NanaKittie, you can call me Nana or Kittie Kat (or whatever really). I just started reading the Twilight Saga the day Breaking Dawn was released, and I have to say that no novel series EVER has had me so wrapped. One of my best girlfriends turned me on to it, randomly I might add, and from there we have infected everyone around us with the twilight bug. In fact we have quite the following of people coming with us to the midnight release of the movie next month, ALL wearing team Edward shirts.....yeah, we're all horrible little fan girls and we couldn't be more proud smile

so yeah, there's really nothing else about me, but if you got any questions drop me a pm or a comment.

LATERZ!

~ Nana Kittie  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 pm
HiHi everyone!

My name is Jade (aka SoStaySweetlyNumb on here). I am also bad at intros, so please forgive me. I had never heard of Twilight until I started working, and this girl I worked with saw me reading this one book (Marked by PC Cast), and was all like...Twilight is better. So, she let me read it, and I became obsessed. I read the entire series in about a week xd

Team Edward of Team Jacob? I'm all for Edward, but, I might be a bit biased, cause I have a Jacob blaugh

Umm..I don't know, what else, what else...One day!! When I have some money, or some kind soul lends me one...Or, when I find a scanner laying on the side of the road...I will upload my Twilight fanart! Yay! I have sold a few drawings, but one day...I will unleash my nerd-y-fandom on the rest of the world, mwaha! xd xd teehee

Always looking to talk to new people, etc etc etc. So, if you want to...Send me an e-mail! That is all! Tata! sweatdrop  

SoStaySweetlyNumb

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:41 am
Hi!

I'm Jacob (aka Comet Strike96), and I started reading Twilight on July 29, 2008. I finished Breaking Dawn about a month ago. Now, I'm starting to re-read the series.

Team Edward or Team Jacob? Hmm, I'm neutral, even though my name's Jacob... I don't like to be on one side or the other.

Also, Breaking Dawn was my favorite, and Eclipse was great, too. New Moon was the worst, and it was still amazing.

I don't know what else to say besides: I heart Twilight!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:44 am
hi i'm countrygirl013. i love twilight i've red the series twice through. umm i like linkin park jonas brothers and to many others to name/  

Shhhherbert_22

shayaxcore_yo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 pm
Hello, im shayaxcore_yo. But you can just call me Shaya.
I just finished the first book to the series, and cant wait to start the second! Im pretty in love with Twilight.

I love to read, play music, make art, and learn languages. Thats pretty much what my life consists of.

Im 17 years old, and a senior in high school.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to talk to me!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Hey everyone :waves:, I'm Tiffany. I literally just started reading twilight yesterday and finished it in a few hours and what can I say, I'm hooked! But I guess the point of this is to tell a bit about me. I'm 23 and mom of a 1 year old. I'm a huge music fan and of course I love to read. But that's pretty much it. Nothing to interesting about me.  

Tangzilla

Sno Magicka

Obsessive Husband

13,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:44 pm
My name is Sno, so hell-o!

I started reading Twilight about two weeks ago and finished the entire series within' 5 days, including school and work...and a little bit of sleep I guess. ^.^

Other than that, just ask if you want to know anything. Oh, BTW, Team Edward all the way!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:37 pm
Hai everyone!!..
Well.. I'm gRaCe..
16 yirs old and a senior in highschool.
born in Philippines and currently living in Canada

I had read the Twilight book last summer.. its so freakin' gud.
i just cant stop reading it.
Breaking Dawn is my favorite book among the twilight sagas.. heart
New Moon is da worst..and..
looking forward to midnight sun.. ^^. i've read its rough copy.. its so gud too..
anyways.. I'm on Team Edward btw!.
hehe.
my favorite character is alice.. <3
i just lyk her personalities and her talent.. future teller.

I'm a fan of paramore!..
even paramore has a song in twilight movie... <3
Decode by Paramore. its soo gud.. :3

okaii.. see ya around guyz..!

iFlakes

Desirable Gaian

5,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:06 pm
Hellow, I am Auri In The Sky, HallowAuria, HellowAuria, or Auri, which ever you prefer.

My fave book is The Outsiders, while my fave fantasy book it the Twilight saga. I love random PMs, comments, gifts, guild invites, so on and so forth.

Wow, that was short. Prob cause I slept on eight chairs pushed together around 4 this morning.

-Signed in Blood-
<3HellowAuria<3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:29 pm
Hi everybody, I'm Kazza. I adore the twilight series and just about died when Midnight Sun was put on permanent hiatus crying . I'm 18, a college freshie, and rather moody but I do put in an honest effort not to be too bad. I'm also a noob, I admit it freely so how are you supposed to hate on me if it doesn't embarass me

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

Princess Madoushi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:20 pm
Hello!!!! My name is Madoushi! and i just finished reading the series! 4laugh I to wanted to cry when i found out about Midnight Sun, and i really liked the outsiders as well. My favorite book out of the Twilight series would have to be Twilight! In all i love all books and don't really have a favorite of favorites. I'm on team Edward too and i agree that New Moon was probably the worst out of the saga, but my friend likes it because of how depressing it is ... I know wierd, anyway glad to be apart of the guild!

P.S. Alice rules and what i always say Dot, Dot, Dot forever, because i don't get things right away (i'm slow) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:11 pm
Hello Twilight loving world!
I'd like to be known as charchar (long story). I'm sad to say that I've only just started reading Twilight in August '08. One of my friends told me that I'd love the series, and he was totally right! Besides Harry Potter (yeah, I'm one of those fans), Twilight is at the top of my list (along with about a boy and speak).

I'm a sophomore in college, and I love it! This year is more focused on school work then last year was, but it's still a good time.

Jacob is my favorite character in the series. He's all tall and warm, and cute (at least in my head he is a babe!)

Right now I'm in the middle of reading Breaking Dawn (Jacob's book) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I personally want to thank all great authors out there for creating great literature like these wonderful books we have all come here to talk about!

charchar89

II Lazy Dayz II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 am
Name:
Desi
heart :
Birthday:
2/20
heart
Originally like.. 3 years ago, but i left... This account is ALMOST a year old.
heart
Anime, Reading, Cars, Music, twilight, Swimming, Gaia, VF, Random Pms and comments, Friends, Halloween, swimming, Fishies, GREEN, my boyfriend, penguins, Monkeys, Ice cream
heart
Dislikes:
Haters,Players,Sluts.Liars, Preps. Fakes. Hot weather Clowns. Feet. Super Religious People. The Dentist.The Doctor Gang-bangers Wiggers Juffahoes.
heart
Random Facts:
I'm 20--Im female,I hate when I don’t have eyeliner. My hair is naturally EXTREMELY curly. I think I look better in black&white , I <3 him ,I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I’m a camera whore…. Penguins are my favorite animal. Green is my favorite color. I write a little bit. I suck at singing I'm cuddly:, IHATE it when people get up during a movieI cant spend a DAY without visiting gaia Im taken!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:50 am
Hello I am DazzledDailyByEdward or um you can call me Dazzled or whatever you guys find fit of me lol. I have been dazzled by Twilight for 10 months and its amazing lol
I am 17 and am in the 11th grade =]
Um It has been about 2 years since I had an account on Gaia and i just made this avatar about a week ago?
And im hopeful to be active once again and not get my account hacked like last time lol. I am Team Cullen, but sometimes I tend to be team Switzerland lol just because Seth is so adorable and so is Jacob...when hes not busy chasing after Bella =o
My favorite Twilight character is a tie...between Edward and Alice. I dont think I have a favorite book out of the series. I LOVE THEM ALL TOO MUCH. But if it was life or death to choose my favorite it would be Twilight/Midnight sun. I am a proud owner of a Rob-on-a-stick
Lol If you all love Twilight then check out the podcast called Twilighters anonymous [free downloads on Itunes] or check then out on Youtube trust me you wont regret it. And as you can tell I tend to obsess over the Twilight saga =]  

DazzledDailyByEdward

[Loki]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:57 pm
Hey my name is Jesse, Im 25 (GAH, IM OLD! crying ) . Im from Massachusetts. My avatar is a male on gaia... but im a female in real life. haha blaugh Confusing eh? My favorite character is Edward (obviously xp ). My second favorite character is Seth Clearwater, and third is Carlisle. Im obsessed with the twilight series. I continuously read series back to back. I enjoy it. Im looking forward to the movie coming out, I hope they do the whole series. Im a gamer chick. I love to play video games, and computer games. I also love watching movies, my favorite movie is star wars. I like making people laugh. I also love playing world of warcraft.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff