Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:36 am
The girl jumped atop her back, in a hugging motion. Whispering something in her ear, Estelluna stopped, her tail slowly wagging. ''Cho?'' She asked bewildered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:38 am
"It seems like she knows her" Arianna whispered to Rachel, being very careful when she talked and moved.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 am
"It does. Do you think its safe to introduce ourselves, or maybe wait a little bit?" Arianna was better at dealing with people than Rachel was, it was probably good to ask her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:10 am
"Let's wait a few minutes, just to be safe" Arianna said. In her mind 'You're good with people too, Rachel. I mean, you were around people longer than I have. Rember, I was alone for almost 10 years'  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:18 am
It doesn't mean that I'm a people person...she likes you best you know. She might have liked me, but I spazzed a few many times. I don't know, my childhood, it wasn't great. Besides I look like a child, people aren't going to treat me as an adult anyways... Edward, who apparently had been listening in, laughed at Rachel. She glared at him. Her troubles weren't funny. At least you're old enough to find a mate. She growled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:29 pm
Still holding on Cho and Estelluna walked over to them. Cho looked at them with her snakish like eyes blinked happily. Her rabbit like ears beside her, as her creepy bunny. Her face was pale, and her hair white. She smiled happily. ''Cho, please get off of me.'' Estelluna said quievering under her weight. She slung herself off and walked over.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:13 pm
"Uh, hi! My name is Rachel, this is Arianna, and Karissa. It's...nice to meet you." Rachel smiled awkwardly. Her mental argument with Edward had been interrupted, she would have to continue yelling at him later.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:34 pm
Cho just smiled and giggled. ''Cho, what are you even doing here?'' Estelluna asked in her werewolf mind. 'Thought I would see you, Nitro, that spider freak is here.' She thought back. Cho placed her arm around Estelluna's neck. Cho was small beside her, like a girl next to a horse. ''Despite her appearence, Cho is a wolf also. Remember, only other wolf see eachother as wolf when human. So, instead of me seeing my pack as humans, I see them as wolf. Besides, we see things deferently also.'' Estelluna mentioned. Cho ran over to Ezradell and hugged him tightly around the neck. ''Despite her look, Cho is almost my age. 89. She is my sister.''  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:42 pm
"Your sister? Really? Wow." Rachel had forgotten that Estelluna had been turned in this lifetime, here family would still be around. She walked over to Cho and Ezradell. "Nice to meet you, again," She held out her hand, for a handshake, not knowing what to expect.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:52 pm
Cho pulled her hand to her and hugged Rachel. ''Yeah, Cho is in a special way is different than all off us. When day is vampire, but night is wolf.'' Estelluna walked over to them.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Rachel let go of the hug and looked at Cho. She looked at her eyes, a brownish gold. "You should go hunting soon, thats what we were doing." Said Rachel. "But that can wait, we were fake napping on the grass, I think I might like to get back to that." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:13 pm
"Nice to meet you Cho" Arianna said. "I'm Arianna" she introduced.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:25 pm
Cho smiled, ''Maybe I'll join you.'' She told them. Cho leapt from her spot, and jumped to Kiba who was laying in the grass. Estelluna joined her, ''You guys probally wouldn't want to be around her, if she were thristy though. She's a crusnik.'' Estelluna noted.

-hey you guys want to play the cullens?-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:31 pm
-Sure, any particlar reason?-
Alice and Jasper moved over so there was room for Cho next to Rachel and Arianna. Emmet and Rosalie, well, they were being Emmet and Rosalie and had disappeared for a while. Carlisle and Esme were watching the scene with interest, it was Carlisle who spoke first.
"So you are half and half? How does that work? I'm intrigued."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Arianna laughed. In the time that she had got to know the Cullens she had found out that Carlisle was one for asking questions, always wanting to know things. "Be easy on the poor girl Mr. Cullen" Arianna teased. SHe knew that once the question was answered there would probably be 100 more at least.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games