Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:29 pm
James laughed evilly. "Why would I stop following you if its so much fun when I do?" Mirri snarled and launched herself at him. She clawed at his face and fought with a feral rage. "Not again! Not ever!" She yelled at him. James laughed as he pushed her off him. She read his mind and knew he was going to use his power on her, but he held her face, so she couldn't turn away. "You are going to go back, and tell them you killed me." Mirri nodded reluctantly, fighting his powers, blinking her eyes. Raine! Get in here! She screamed mentally, hoping someone would hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:38 pm
"Mirri!" Arianna gasped. She ran to the room. "Mirri, are you alright?" she asked, coming into the room.  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:08 pm
Raine ran in, taking a fighting stance and lunged herself at him, knocking them both to the ground. "Let her go," she said sternly and coldly. If looks could kill, anyone else would have been on the ground stone cold dead, but not Ackerman. He stood there and glared into her eyes, casting a deadly look of his own. They both turned as Arianna ran back in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:16 pm
"Don't look into his eyes Raine!" Arianna warned. She went over to Mirri. "Mirri, honey, are you alright?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Raine was glad she'd turned away from him. Her quick reflexes impacted her knee to his crotch, as he gasped in agony. "Every man's weakness, vamp or not," she said, smirking. His hand made contact with her cheek and the sharp slap made her wince. Then the fists started flying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:41 pm
"Need any help Raine?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:24 pm
"I think I've got it!" she called out loud as she dodged one of his fists and her foot hit his face with a loud boom as their bodies made contact with eachother. "Where's Aysel and Alessandra?" she asked as she ducked to one of Mr. Ackerman's kicks tried to hit her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:26 pm
"I think they're still outside" Arianna admitted. "Mirri hon, can you come with me outside?" Arianna asked. She was trying to think up a plan. 'Raine, let me get Mirri outside and then after that as soon as you can run back to the house. Do you think we can do that?' Arianna asked, making sure that James couldn't hear.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:59 pm
Alessandra ran in at just that moment. "Arianna, what do you think you're trying to -" She stopped short when she took in the glazed look of Mirri's eyes, and Raine fighting in the corner with James. "Okay Mirri, this time it's your turn to leave," she said, grabbing and hauling her out of the door. Her mind raced furiously at the same pace her legs ran. She had to figure out someplace safe to leave Mirri, so she could rejoin the others and help out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:34 pm
"Now that Mirri's taken care of..." Arianna started. She went over and started to help Raine with Mr. Ackerman, making sure to not get in Raine's way.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 am
"No, guys I want to fight, leave me be!" Said Mirri, struggling against Alessandra's iron grip, but she wouldn't let her go. "I can fight Al, just, I looked into his eyes ok? I have to do this!" She pulled herself upright, but wobbled slightly. "Go in, give me a minute ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:49 am
"Raine, do you have a match or lighter?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:53 am
She flicked one out of her pocket and handed it to Ari. "Just this, why? Are you planning on..." Raine's eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:37 am
"Don't look at me that way. This is the only way our problems can be solved. Now do you want me to do the honors or do you want to?" Arianna asked, spinning the lighter in her hand.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:22 pm
"No, I will." Said Mirri, stepping back into the room. She glared at James, crumpled on the floor. "This is mine." She took the lighter. She flicked on the lighter, careful not to let it touch her skin. She stooped low so that she was inches from his face. "Go burn in hell James." She said in a menacing whisper as she put the lighter to his skin.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games