Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:56 pm
"Sounds good. Can't wait!" Caterina said and bounded off, stopping at her car and throwing the jacket over her shoulders and grabbing her purse with her belongings in it before bounding over to her friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:46 pm
Selana had been watching Caterina and Kenneth, and was confused at how fast they finished talking. "I thought Caterina was going to convince him to join our side?" she mouthed to Lily.

Wyatt continued walking from where he'd stopped, and entered the school building.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:08 pm
"Wyatt can still hear him, so he can't really say anything without invoking his wrath, but he totally has the hots for Caterina." She said with a grin. Edward tapped his temple lightly. "We have some insider information." Lily nodded. "Its time to go now, I'll take them to class, we'll meet you guys second period." Said Lily firmly, holding out her arms, so the twins could link theirs through. To anyone else, it was just friends being friends, but to the girls, it was a safety precaution.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:03 pm
"Sure don't wait for me" Caterina said skipping over. "And if I hear you say anyone has the "hots" for me again I will be forced to hit you" Caterina said, linking her arms in Dion's.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:17 pm
Dion giggled. "Say it again," she prompted Lily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:53 pm
"He has the hots for you!" Giggled Lily. But before Caterina's vampire punch could hit her, she had already put up a mental barrier. "Nice try, now lets go to class." She said with a smile.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:23 am
"I hate you Lily" Caterina said but didn't try to get back at her she would get her soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:57 pm
"No you don't!" Lily sang, and walked into the class, practically dragging the twins she was walking so fast. "Don't even try it!!" She looked at Caterina. "You're going to have to be more careful than that if you're going to try and sneak past my 'defenses'."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:21 pm
(The purse is really cute. If you want to look it up it's Roxy Little Camilla Tote-grey/black)
"I'll get you yet Lily and you won't even see it coming" Caterina muttered, sitting down at her desk and pulling out her binder and a penicl from her roxy little camilla tote.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:01 pm
As Lily and Caterina playfully fought among themselves, Selana contemplated spending a day with the Cullens. They'd met up with Bella Swan on their way to class, and once Edward was in the presence of his human girlfriend he didn't seem quite so intimidating. She thought she could handle it; it wasn't as hard to stifle her vampire hunter instincts around this family. It was only around Wyatt and Kenneth that...Selana supressed a shudder.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:08 pm
"You alright? Do you need to go to the nurse?" Caterina asked, concern in her voice, noticing Selena's light shudder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:32 pm
Lily turned to Selena, after hearing Caterina's question, but shrugged it off and turned back to Dion. "So there are a few things you need to know about the Cullens..." She started, filling Dion in about Jasper, and his control, and other things that would probably be important to know. "And don't forget, you need to remind them to let you eat, they will forget..."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:15 pm
"I'm fine. Just thinking about some stuff," Selana replied lightly.

(I think Dion was blue?)
Dion nodded as she absorbed the information Lily was telling her.

As Wyatt and Kenneth sat through Economics - the only class they shared - Wyatt noticed one student in particular was staring at them. "He's a vampire too," Kenneth readily supplied. "I know that!" Wyatt snapped. But why was he so suddenly interested in them? They'd enrolled in school last week, and they'd immediately known that there were others of their kind in Forks High - the current scrutiny couldn't be out of a concern for safety on the other's part. "Don't tell me they're connected to those vampire hunters as well," Wyatt groaned suddenly, as the obvious conclusion hit him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:47 pm
"Alright" Caterina said and turned back to the notes she was writing. Caterina started tapping her foot very lightly, getting impatient about how long the class was taking.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:55 pm
As Wyatt continued to glare, the teacher happened to call on the other vampire. "Mr. Cullen, perhaps you would care to answer the question?" "Log B of B to the power of x is equal to x," came the prompt answer. "Cullen." Wyatt chewed over the name in his mouth. "Another obstacle, I think." (I think it should be Emmett or Jasper. Someone choose.)

Kenneth hesitated to agree with Wyatt. He thought wistfully of his afterschool meeting with Caterina, and with that happy thought in place, allowed himself a nod at least.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games