Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:04 pm
Ai rolled off the roof and landed on her feet. "Damn, that hurts." She looked at her stomach and saw it was bleeding onto her skirt. "I have to heal that fast." Her hands started to glow as she healed herself. No, my clothes are stained. Oh well, I was going to go shopping anyways. She looked around and saw that Nanaka had taken care of the Akatsuki. "Wow. She's good. Do you need any help?" She asked Nanaka.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:06 pm
Nanaka shook her head slowly, putting Itachi into the same deep sleep she had with Deidara. She jumped off the roof, landing lightly on her feet.  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:10 pm
Reks followed, jumping off the roof. He quickly healed his arm wound, even though it was so little. "How did you defeat them all so easily?" We almost got killed only fighting Itachi.... He added in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:12 pm
Nanaka shouldered her scythe. "I've.... run into them more than my fair share of times."  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:15 pm
"Well, we are lucky to have run into you." Ai smiled. "Thank you." She bowed. "I am Ai."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:17 pm
((wow i missed alot..))
Sira walked over to where Itachi was knocked out. He was unable to use his left arm after Deidara had twisted it.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:18 pm
Nanaka nodded a little. "I'm Nanaka Yumako." She stored away the sound of Ai's voice and a couple of pictures of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:20 pm
Ai noticed that something was wrong by the way Sira's arm swung. "What happened to your arm?" She walked over to him to look at his arm.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:23 pm
"It's nothing Deidara just twisted it.." Sira muttered trying to force a half smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:25 pm
"You might want to get that-," Nanaka cut off, grabbing the left side of her head again, hissing.  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:27 pm
"Are you ok?" Ai asked Nanaka, concerned and walking closer to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:28 pm
Sira walked over to Nanaka slowly. He knelt down next to her careful in case something went off.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:29 pm
Nanaka shook her head, pushing her hair away from her face. "I think something's wrong with the wires."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:32 pm
"Wires?" Ai asked confused.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games