Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:48 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "hey darkness"
does not look at angle darkness he's all hurt " hey sup and i know u are kissing argrei'm not stuipd"
she looked hurt but hides it "i never said you were" she said looking away from him
darkness is bleeding everwhere and falls down " well i hope u and him get's married if u do i will come to ur weding okay look's at her and smiles"
she looked at him "you really would?" she asked confused
grading is stomach "yeah becuz u are my best friend and i well procet u both if u two got married" smileing at her
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:49 am

Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "hey darkness"
does not look at angle darkness he's all hurt " hey sup and i know u are kissing argrei'm not stuipd"
she looked hurt but hides it "i never said you were" she said looking away from him
darkness is bleeding everwhere and falls down " well i hope u and him get's married if u do i will come to ur weding okay look's at her and smiles"
grading is stomach "yeah becuz u are my best friend and i well procet u both if u two got married" smileing at her
she smiled "thank you" she said then looked at him "are you ok?"

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:51 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
" ur welcomeand no i'm not okay i'm hurt bad and no one can heal me"takes off shirt and shows her all of the cuts and blood
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:52 am

Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
" ur welcomeand no i'm not okay i'm hurt bad and no one can heal me"takes off shirt and shows her all of the cuts and blood
"is it something that can be healed?" she asked walking towards him,

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:24 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
"nope it can't be healed" still on the ground
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:27 am

Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she neals down next to him "then how can you stop it?" she asked watching him bleed

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she neals down next to him "then how can you stop it?" she asked watching him bleed
summon ad shadow sprit and says " shadow sprit heal me " and the shadow sprit heals darkness where i won't bleed anymore but i still has all the cut's
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:33 am

Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
summon ad shadow sprit and says " shadow sprit heal me " and the shadow sprit heals darkness where i won't bleed anymore but i still has all the cut's
she stood up "well at least the bleeding has stopped" she said smiling weakly "you will be ok right?"

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:36 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she stood up "well at least the bleeding has stopped" she said smiling weakly "you will be ok right?"
"nope i might die becuz i lost alot of blood"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 am

Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
"well let me help you" she said holding out her hand "ill transfer some blood to you"

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:39 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
"well let me help you" she said holding out her hand "ill transfer some blood to you"
moves away "no don't help me" all darkness stuff goes around darkness and then goes into his body "see now i won't die"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:40 am

Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
moves away "no don't help me" all darkness stuff goes around darkness and then goes into his body "see now i won't die"
she slowly put her hand down "just trying to help" she said looking around

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:45 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
"thank u for helping and can u help me up please" smileing at her
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:51 am

Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and walked over to him "sure" she said holding out her hand

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:56 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and walked over to him "sure" she said holding out her hand
smiles back and grap her hand and if u want to see (what ryuu looks like click on the link below this message) "thank u"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games