Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and walked in the room where hank was, she wiped her face and looked at him "i hope you wake up"

megaman-so he will not wake up *sees her looking around* dont bother u got to use the glasses he wheres to see me
she sighs "of course" (brb)

megaman-they r on the stand next to u but be warned things r not as they apper to u as they do to me so it will be a shock for u maybe the choice is yours
she looked to where she heard the voice, she picked up the glasses and puts them on, she stares at him "who are you?"

megaman-User Image

my name is megaman i am from another world  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:46 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and walked in the room where hank was, she wiped her face and looked at him "i hope you wake up"

megaman-so he will not wake up *sees her looking around* dont bother u got to use the glasses he wheres to see me

megaman-they r on the stand next to u but be warned things r not as they apper to u as they do to me so it will be a shock for u maybe the choice is yours
she looked to where she heard the voice, she picked up the glasses and puts them on, she stares at him "who are you?"

megaman-User Image

she looks at him "hello Megaman, im Angel" she holds out her hand  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-User Image

megaman-no need your hand would go right through me i am what u people call a spirit  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:00 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-User Image

megaman-no need your hand would go right through me i am what u people call a spirit
she slowly puts her hand back down "oh, sorry" she looks at hank "is he going to be alright?" she asked looking back at megaman  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-User Image

she slowly puts her hand back down "oh, sorry" she looks at hank "is he going to be alright?" she asked looking back at megaman

megaman-idk it is his battle and his alone i can not help nor can u  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:03 am
The ghost of new walks in the room and sees Megaman. "Holy" He falls through a wall and stands back up. he walks back into the room. "How, who, boy. hello." He turns to Angel. "How's he doing?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:07 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
The ghost of new walks in the room and sees Megaman. "Holy" He falls through a wall and stands back up. he walks back into the room. "How, who, boy. hello." He turns to Angel. "How's he doing?"
"he's in a coma" she said looking at him she sighs "i wish he would wake up"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:32 am
"Yeah. Any idea who that other me was. I saw someone who looked like me when I came out of the place I was locked up in."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:34 am
"not that i remember, all i know was that i thought it was you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:38 am
"Why wouldn't you. You see me one day. You can't tell who the are then. Now weir's my notebook?" He starts to search around and look in different places. "Found it." He took it out of the bed Hank was sleeping in. "I knew they hid it somewhere like this."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:39 am
she leaned against the wall, thinking "this just doesnt seem right? why would someone impersinate you, then trap me and you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 am
"I have the most knowledge about the supernatural about the school besides you and Hank. That's why they trapped me. They want to get to Hank for some reason and they know he loves you." He looks at her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:45 am
she sighs "yea i guess" she crosses her arms, she looks at hank then back at New  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:51 am
New looks at megaman.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:52 am
she closes her eyes, sighning "will this get any worse?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash