Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:48 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "come on, youll have to get used to it sooner or later" she whistled and a giant bird came down. "come on" she said climbing up onto it

"Yes, yes, I know," he said, walking over to it. He slightly blushed. "I need help up..." he said, looking at his broken leg.
she lightly laughed "here" she said holding out her hands

He grabbed them as she lifted him up onto the bird. "Here we go again..." he said to himself, wrapping his arms around her.
she smiled "dont think about flying, think about something else, and dont look down" she smiled and they took off flying into the air

"I'll try!" he screamed over the roar of the wind. He tried to think of something else. He found it hard, his dirty mind throwing out thoughts it shouldn't. "Okay, that didn't work," he said, blushing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:00 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she laughed "come on, youll have to get used to it sooner or later" she whistled and a giant bird came down. "come on" she said climbing up onto it

"Yes, yes, I know," he said, walking over to it. He slightly blushed. "I need help up..." he said, looking at his broken leg.

He grabbed them as she lifted him up onto the bird. "Here we go again..." he said to himself, wrapping his arms around her.
she smiled "dont think about flying, think about something else, and dont look down" she smiled and they took off flying into the air

"I'll try!" he screamed over the roar of the wind. He tried to think of something else. He found it hard, his dirty mind throwing out thoughts it shouldn't. "Okay, that didn't work," he said, blushing.
she smiled "just think of something and keep thinking about it, it will all be over soon"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:04 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "just think of something and keep thinking about it, it will all be over soon"

hay where r u 2 going i am still here by myself.......... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:05 am
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

hay where r u 2 going i am still here by myself.......... gonk
she flew down and picked him up "here better?" she asked smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:10 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Yes, yes..." he said, letting his dirty mind go to work.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:12 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "mind telling me what your drooling about?" she asked turning around to face him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:14 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "mind telling me what your drooling about?" she asked turning around to face him

"Nothing," he said, scooting back a little.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:17 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "aww come on tell me" she sat facing him. "come on you know you want to tell me"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:20 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "aww come on tell me" she sat facing him. "come on you know you want to tell me"

"N-no I don't," he said, blushing. His gaze slightly looked down, then quickly back up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:23 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"N-no I don't," he said, blushing. His gaze slightly looked down, then quickly back up.
she slowly leaned towards him smiling, "uh huh would this thought of yours be about me?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:24 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she slowly leaned towards him smiling, "uh huh would this thought of yours be about me?" she asked

"N-not at all," he stuttered, leaning back a little.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:29 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she leaned closer, until she was face to face with him "you sure?"? she asked smiling, she laughed and leaned back, she turned back around  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:30 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she leaned closer, until she was face to face with him "you sure?"? she asked smiling, she laughed and leaned back, she turned back around

He sat there, blushing. "Are we almost there?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:31 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

grabs his shoulder* "watch it you ialmost fell off *points to the the edge of the bird a few inches back.*  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:32 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He sat there, blushing. "Are we almost there?" he asked.
she smiled "yes almost" she said looking down  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games