Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 pm

Krusadin
A girl almost bumped to James when he opened the door. She was tall, black, curly haired and tired-looking.
"Oh, sorry. Is anyone in there?" she said, moving out of the way and glansing jealously at the platter of sandwitches.

He bumped into the girl as he exited the door. Woooo be careful while wandering around the school. He looked at the girl as they spotted the sandwiches. He smiled holding the tray with his right hand. You want one? The secretary left these here before leaving. There is currently no one in there though. He turned his head to look at the empty desk inside the room.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:59 pm

*Logen ate the food she was sendt by the elf's, she thought:*

"damn the house elf's are good to make food!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 pm

"oww"She landed on something. she turned, it was so dark, that she had to touch it.
it was a bag, a large bag, she tried to find the opening, but her hands couldn't find it. at last she got so angry that she pointed in the air and thought "light".
she had done this before, got angry or scared, and then she got whatever she needed. the light were redly and Kimi could for the first time see were she was. it was a tiny room, with a door and a large houl in the roof.
the bag was larger then she had thought it was. she opened it. in it it was a larg mouten of clothes. on the top it was a letter and a long box.
on the letter it stood hole her name: Kimiotrath Jolak Lollanimo
she gasped. why did was it here? where come it from? who come it form?
"just one way to find out.." she whispered. she strech her hand and grabbed the letter.
on the letter it stood: "May you use it well."
nothing more.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:04 pm

The girl seemed to break her limit. Se put her hand in her pockets and turned away, muttering to herself kind of loudly: "Ok...The saff's doing great job: close up the fu**ing dining hall, change the fu**ing password and leave nobody to tell me the new one! F**ck with stupid teacher for taking me to a stupid 'nother dimension, stupid, old fart for taking me back there and stupid me for not coming here earlier!!"

Krusadin

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:18 pm

James set the sandwiches down on a chair and ran after them. Once he caught up to the angery Wizard he started walking at there pace. Wooo wooo I think we got off to a bad start here. "He put his right hand on his chest pointing to himself, "my name is James". If I can help you in anyway I would be happy to. He smiled at the girl while still walking beside them. It sounds like you have had some run ins with the teachers in the past.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:18 pm

She put the letter back and took the box.
inside it, it was a wand.she flicked it, and the bag locked it self and lifted from the floor. she walked to the door, open it, and flicked her new wand again. "oops!" the bag had hit the wall outside the room." i think i dont uses this." she said and put the wand back in the bag.

Evy-Chan1337

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:33 pm

The girl relaxed and let out a sigh.
"Yeah...sorry 'bout that. I'm angry wen I'm hungry and have slept the whole night in a stupid broken bathroom with a stupid bathroom ghost.
My name is Dandellion"
She turned to James and smiled faintly. She had a dirt spot on her nose, just below her brown eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:38 pm

after she had dragged her bag a while, she found a plate with sandwithes.
"is this someones??" she yelled.

Evy-Chan1337

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:42 pm

Krusadin
The girl relaxed and let out a sigh.
"Yeah...sorry 'bout that. I'm angry wen I'm hungry and have slept the whole night in a stupid broken bathroom with a stupid bathroom ghost.
My name is Dandellion"
She turned to James and smiled faintly. She had a dirt spot on her nose, just below her brown eyes.

James looked at there face as they spoke. He noticed the dirt on there nose and pointed to it. He then scratched his own nose in the same spot. I met up with that emo banshee and I feel your pain. Who knows, maybe I will be in your class after that hat sorts me. "He stopped and thought for a second, "that hat couldn't be that smart could it". He smiled a bit then knodded his head a bit. Well, do you by chance know where I could find this sorting room?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:48 pm

since nobody answered her, she sat down and begun to eat.

Evy-Chan1337

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:54 pm

Dandellion smiled at the Myrtles great new nick name and rubbed the dirt off her nose.
"Well I'm a Hufflepuff. Sometimes the hat gives the house that you really want, but not always. And they used to sort in the great hall, but now the hat's in Dumbledores office"
She looked at Kimi.
"Why aren't you in the dorms, eating like everyone else does?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Krusadin
Dandellion smiled at the Myrtles great new nick name and rubbed the dirt off her nose.
"Well I'm a Hufflepuff. Sometimes the hat gives the house that you really want, but not always. And they used to sort in the great hall, but now the hat's in Dumbledores office"
She looked at Kimi.
"Why aren't you in the dorms, eating like everyone else does?"

He thought about the question for a second as though it was an odd question to ask. He scratched his head before answering, "I sort of..........maybe might have recently arrived at this school". And I haven't been sorted into my class yet. James sort of averted his eyes away from there face and scratched his chin. Well.......I need to go get sorted by that hat so I will talk to you later. He waved while turning and started walking in a random direction. He figured the hat was somewhere in the castle and he was going to find it.

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:06 pm

she swallowed a big mouthful of sandwiches. "i couldn't sleep, so i looked around. then i got lost. and ended up here." she took another sandwich and put it in her mouth. " who are you?" she asked the boy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:17 pm

Dandellion grapped the boy by his shoulder.
"If I'm right, you're the type that easily gets into trouble. So I woudn't have you wondering alone in the hallways, just waiting for something to pop up! Those pop ups can kill people! You're coming with me, James
and I shall take you straightly to Dumbles place!"
She had a srong grip and she pulled James back to face her.
"Shall we go?" she said, smiling.

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:18 pm

*Logen twisted her ring again, she made the box come out again and she putted all her school related stuff intoo it, and she made the box go away again*

"this is one engenious device im making!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games