Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:50 pm
She was a little pink herself. She brushed the hair from his face, her face close to his. "Hey...you don't have to hide from me...ok?" She smiled, her dark blue hair sticking to the side of her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 pm
Gaia name: fed-up42
Name: Kugurii Higirohiin a.k.a. Ku
Year: freshman
History: moved from out of town about a month ago and doesn't really fit in. a pic of Kugurii
Criminal Record: none
Extras: shes good in chior has a tattoo two snakes making a heart and two roses crossing in the middle just above the hem of her skirt on her back, has her belly button peirced.
Sexuality: Bi
Anime you are from: none

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:28 pm
Rasha leaned against the wall in the school, bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:57 am
He looked up at her. "I'm not hiding from you. I'm hiding from your eyes..." Her eyes were probing him. They knew his every move; probably knew all his feelings. Yet even with the search and the casting glance he couldn't help smiling at how pretty they were.  

irishdawg69

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:13 am
Ku walked down the hall holding her books to her chest looking for her next class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 am
irishdawg69
He looked up at her. "I'm not hiding from you. I'm hiding from your eyes..." Her eyes were probing him. They knew his every move; probably knew all his feelings. Yet even with the search and the casting glance he couldn't help smiling at how pretty they were.

Rasha tilted her head and blushed prettily. "My eyes...That's a new line." She smirked softly, caressing his face with one hand while the other still pinned his hands above his head.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:04 am
Sirius's eyes narrowed in a funny sort of way. "Why do you always think I'm throwing lines at you. Because I'm a guy and all guys just want to get in your pants?" He looked sideways as he spoke softly, "I'm not like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 am
She tilted his chin so he would look at her. "I know you're not...it's been a long time since someone said something that nice to me...." Her voice was quiet.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:20 am
Sirius smiled. "I can't imagine why. You are beautiful.." His voice trailed as he blushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:23 am
Her eyes darkened slightly with some different kind of emotions. "Glad you think so," she whispered before pressing her lips to his.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:26 am
His eyes closed as her lips met his. His hands which had been struggling to get up finally relaxed a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:29 am
Rasha slowly let his hands go, and slowly got to her feet, gently pulling Sirius along with her, her lips never leaving his.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:32 am
Sirius got up with her. His arms finally released they wrapped gently around her back, applying a comforting pressure. His mind which had been thinking of so much relaxed with his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:34 am
She wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly breaking the kiss. Only to press her lips against his again.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:38 am
Sirius's arms were holding her tight against her. His heart, which almost felt like it was going to leap out of heart, finally slowed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff