Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:52 pm

A large white wolf with teal wind markings sits down about 15 feet from the scene and watches with her long ears perked forward. Her crimson eyes flickering with her mixed mood.

"I have seen what has been happening, but please make sure this little scene doesn't turn into a fight~ We want no fighting in anything but the fighting thread. I'm sure everyone is aware of this law, but I would just like to state it for that's what I must do~ Thanks."

Within a flash of lightning she takes her leave to wonder around the other places in the territory.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:54 pm

((There is a fighting thread? Why would there need to be one?))

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 pm

*Amiko chuckled and kept her eyes locked on Luna* I'm never gone for good... Only for a wile. *She slowly stood up and took her eyes off Luna to smile at Caesar.*
*Luna growled deeply and stared at the ground*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:58 pm

((I dunno what Slighter did with it! O.o We used to have a fighting thread because that's all the old members would do and it drove Slighter crazy so he made a thread just for fighting, but I can't find it! I'm sorry for the stupid intrusion! *bows apologically* ))

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am

((Thats allright. Its not your fault although there isn't many active people here. I wrote to someone months ago and they never wrote back. Oh well))
Caesar looked at Amiko,"Where have you been?" He couldn't believe she was here. He thought he would never see her again and was shocked that he couldn't move.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:04 am

((Ah. Might I ask what you wrote about?? Maybe I can be of service? ))

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 am

((What do you mean?))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am

*She smiled warmly and pressed her muzzle against his shoulder* Ive been training wolves much like Luna. each has a howl i can recognize anywhere . Luna never calls for me...so i knew... i had a job here...I never thought I'd run into you again though...
*Luna stood up and snarled* THATS ENOUGHT!! HE NEED NOT NO EVERYTHING! HE IS NOTHIGN MORE THEN A MANGY MUTT!!
*Amiko glared at Luna and snarled* Take it back, Luna Akira. You have no room to talk.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:09 am

Caesar nudged her,"She's right I'm a mutt,"he then glared at luna,"Atleast this mutt has more sense than you will ever have." He didn't like Luna but couldn't do anything about it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:13 am

*Luna snarled and made the wind pick up. But amikos eyes glowed, and the wind died back down*
She may be right about that...but she's only malicious towards you, because you remind her so of the mother she lost to humans. her true moter never wanted her.
*Lunas eyes teared up. she charged at AMiko and slamed into her, but Amiko never moved letting Luna cry*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 am

Caesar jumped back when luna slammed into her,"Well a farmer killed my mother when she tried to save me as a pup." He felt bad for luna but that gave her no right to be rude to him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 am

*When luna stopped crying she backed up sligthly and stared at Caesar*-softly- I'm sorry...about my behavior.

*Amiko smiled warmly and layed back down*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 am

Caesar just shrugged,"It doesn't matter. Everyone knows I have dog in me since I have dog brown eyes." He saw a squirrel and shot after it barking happily.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:39 am

*Both wolves laughed softly watching him. Amikos tail waged as she remembered watching him do the same thing in the past. She slowly closed her eyes and began breathing softly. she slowly took shallow breaths as her body began trembleing*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 am

The squirrel shot up a tree and caesar stood at the bottom whining anxiously. He abandoned the squirrel and began sniffing the ground trying to find a scent.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games