Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:53 pm
Looking up at Tramer as he spoke of Clover her face had already fallen.
All she could say was a quiet, "I know..."
Her bond that had been created with Clover was just as strong as ever and as soon as she had lost control Larien knew. She was trying to send feelings of reassurance and comfort but it was hard to get through to her.

Jumping up she climbed back onto Keyrim's back and waited for Tramer to climb on behind her.
"We have to find her, the spiders might find aways to destroy us all with Clover's abilities."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 pm
Letting out a long sigh Tramer looked back toward Larien, “I have been so blind, I should have done something when I noticed Ty acting odd…” Tramer continued still looking down toward the ground, how did Epotheros do this? What I would not do to have that old fool back… Tramer thought to himself. For a moment Tramer thought about rushing in and attacking now, thou the pain from his wounds quickly reminded him he was in no shape to fight an appoint such as Ty or Clover. Looking around Tramer soon located the rest of the groups distant auras, “we should regroup with the others…” Tramer said as he took a step closer to Larien, thou before he made it anywhere he stumbled and fell to his knees.

“your going the wrong way if your planning on saving your friends…” the voice of Dericos spoke inside Tramer’s mind, “why do you hold back? Why do you not release your true power?! You could have soldered all those pesky arachnids without pause, and yet here you are wounded! Why do you deny what you are?” the voice continued.

Staring blanking forward Tramer looked as thou he was in almost a trance, “I am Tramer…I am me” mumbled several times under his breath, thou only a moment later Tramer returned to his feet, approaching Larien Tramer smiled, “I would expect it would take some time before they could completely control Clover’s abilities, considering there relation to the spirits of the elements, nun the less, lets be off…” Tramer said trying to sound optimistic as he climbed onto Keyrim's back .  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Within seconds Keyrim was airborne and winging his way back to the spider infested part of the woods. Leaning back a little bit Larien felt comforted by Tramer's body behind hers.
"There is something troubling you and you are not telling me what it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 pm
Ezorin walked a little bit away from the others. He was tired from the events but not hurt. He leaned up against a tree and had a clear view of the area. After a little while his horse came up to him. "You've had a long day as well haven't you," Ezorin said to his horse. He started to remove some of the riding gear. Even though it wouldn't be peaceful his horse deserved some sort of rest. After he was done he leaned against the three again and even though he didn't mean to he drifted out of consciousness.  

Bortelex

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:09 am
'TY' and 'Clover' arrived at the main nest in good time and he led her to the secret cave where the lead spider resided.
Dixtrel, in her arachnid body, was currently sleeping to make it easier to control the shadowbuilder. There were guards in the cave with her, positioned nearby to protect her defenseless curled-up body. Two were sword wielding humans under the control of other spiders, one carried a broadsword, the other used a pair of curved scimitars. The third was a small yet extremely agile and swift arachnid, unarmed except for it's protruding fangs and barbed claws.
Against one wall, shackles were attached to a bed where the leaders would previously chain themselves up when they slept, just in case a host gained control of it's own body while the arachnid rested. The key to the restraints was held by one of the guards.
Outside, in the expansive pit, there was approximately one human for every ten spiders, ranging from small children to once warriors to aged crones.
In the entrance to the cave, TY spoke to Clover,
TY then turned around and vanished quickly into the chaos of the pit, as Dixtrel looked for someone in particular.

Ryu` Ketsueki
Within secinds Keyrim was airborne and winging his way back to the spider infested part of the woods.

((Meaning toward the location of TY and Clover or Shmitty, Ezorin, and Rosette?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:41 pm
Stumbling toward her horse, Rosette removed some of her burden. "There, that's better." Giving her horse one last pat, Rosette walked over to a tree away from the main mass of blood. Since Ezorin fell asleep here, there was no way she was going to wake him just so she could get away from the smell. One night wouldn't hurt her. "Well, I will talk to you in the morning." She called to her fellow companion as she climbed into a tree. Finding a good fork, Rosette promptly fell into a recovery sleep.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:07 pm
Shmitty looked down at the ground and sighed "what?.... night watch again..." he scratched his head before letting out a monstois yawn. "But I dint sleep last night...." the next thing shmitty new was the sensation of his hole body going numb and falling to the ground as his body shut down and shmitty passed out...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm
Tramer just gave a half hearted smile as Larien asked him what was bothering him, “don’t worry…im just a bit fatigued from my wounds, that’s all” Tramer said in a reinsuring voice, he saw no reason to worry her unnecessarily with something she had no influence over. Out of no were a thought crosed Tramer‘s mind, a memory of Larien telling him of the connection her and Clover, one that was forged by Ty “are you still connected with Clover?” Tramer asked wondering the strength of this connection, both as to ascertain if it would be useful in saving Clover as well if it posed any danger to Larien.  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 pm
Not really knowing why Tramer seemed worried about her connection with Clover she shrugged casually.
"The connection gets stronger when I am closer to her. After being away from her for so long it seems to have weakened, but now that we are traveling again I can feel it more. Almost as if it is charging itself back up from a long dormant stage."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm
Tramer held Larien close, it eased his mind to have her near, it almost allowed him to forget about the constant presence lurking inside his mind, “humm…” Tramer wondered if this connection could be used to try and fight off the arachnid controlling Clover, thou at the same time Tramer was worried that if the connection was strong enough for them to attempt such, would Larien be in danger? “I think I have a plan for saving Ty and Clover…would you be able to locate Cover using your connection to her?” Tramer asked, “thou before we do anything we should let everyone rest for a few hours…” Tramer continued.  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:44 pm
((@ Ty Charns Yes to your question.))

"That would probably be a good idea, I think it looks as though they are way ahead of you."
Pointing down at the ground she saw that a few others were resting soundly. As soon as Keyrim touched ground Larien jumped down and helped Tramer down as well.
"You are still weak. How is everything feeling?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:17 pm
((sorry been busy with work and video games))

as soon as the griffen Keyrim landed Shmitty awoke with a start, lifting his sword aimlessly into the air "DONT LET THE FIRE GO OUT...." he looked blankly at Tramer and Larien "ha... sorry" he slowly got up to his feet "ohh wow im finding a diffrent place to rest..." looking to the spot next to were he passed out was a puddle of spider blood.... "hmmmm disgusting" he wondered away from Tramer and Larien and towards the tree Rosette was in and sat under it... resting his head.. on the trunk of the tree and closed his eyes. and wondered back to a dream state  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:18 pm
((...I really don't have anything to post until the main group either gets much closer to the nest, contiues to the caves where the relics are, or something happens to Clover.
So I can't really help with this sleepy-thread syndrome, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:53 pm
((Sorry for my laziness. I'm just not sure what to write. Oh well this will have to do.))

Nodding her head 'Clover' did as ordered. Sitting down to rest her new body, the devious arachnid willed her true self into the nest. She was already quite near, for she had been tailing the two ever since the met in the forest. Entering the leader's quarters she silently congratulated herself on a job well done. Now all she needed to do was strengthen her hold on this new body so that she could use it to its full potential.

Meanwhile within the recesses of Clover's mind she pleaded with her somewhat guardians, "Is there nothing I can do? Surely there's a way to break the control?" There was no answer, just a persist wind and glowing lights.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games