Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux148

Fashionable Tycoon

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:36 pm
sits down in a tree stump rubing his busted wing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Siren paled slightly, looking up at him with wide eyes, shaking her head furiously. "N-No! If you do...t-that..." She looked down shyly, scared.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm
Kaine looked down smiling with his fangs he said softly "isnt a beautiful night tonight?" he walked around her slowly then he pulled her neck back "not nearly as beautiful as you... my angel" he put his fangs onto her neck softly getting ready to bite but still coaxing her with his touch as he held her tenderly from behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:51 pm
"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked Silver.  

StrixenLove

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:06 pm
*i cant belive i forgot about this*
he walked outside of his small cabin and sat down on the porch looking into the forest wondering what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:50 am
"yea im fine"  

Lux148

Fashionable Tycoon

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DaMaster13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:01 am
they waked and walked and found an old cabin and it started to get dark.
''do think we should stay here tonight, its getting dark?'' he asked with small dark desire  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Siren's smaller body shook slightly, feeling like a small cornered rabbit. With all her strenght and will power, she shoved away from him. "N-NO! I-If you feed...o-o-off me..." She looked down, holding herself. "...I'll turn into a dark angel..." she whimpered.
_______
Rylin sighed quietly, washing her calves and neck, humming a little tune.
________
Aj merely smiled up at him. "S-Sure...I am getting kind of sleepy." She chuckled quietly, letting his hand go as they walked into the cabin.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:44 pm
Kaine looked up at the sky and spread out his arms breathing in the air "bonjourno principessa i didnt know you were so picky... ill quench my thirst elsewhere cutie" he looked down at her gave her a wink and blew a kiss before vanishing in an aura of darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:02 am
sasuke looked at the angel. "we shall meet again....but i need to make sure my friend is ok" sasuke quickly turned around and ran towards the cottage. he found rylin and looked at her for a second....he then turned around. "hello rylin"  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:53 pm
Rylin looked up, her eyes soft. "Welcome back..." She stood up, slowly walking to him. Pressing her lips softly against his.
_________
Siren blinked slowly, watching him disappear. She turned, and went to find a decent place to sleep.
_________
Aj glanced around, once inside the cottage, turning to look over at the werewolf. "It seems fairly deserted...and a little love seat and little bed." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:53 am
sasuke kissed her back. "i found two.......angels....." he said with a small sense of annoyance at the angels.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:18 pm
Rylin tilted her head. "Angels exist too?" She blinked, genuinly surprised.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:27 pm
Kaine ended up lost in the woods "god damnit no matter what i do..." he tracked down a deer and with a quick pounce drained it of its blood "uh what did i come here for again...oh yeah that little angel had a bounty on her" he slapped his head and went looking for her.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:35 pm
Siren found a small spring and smiled happily. With out a thought or careful glance around, she shed her simple robe and sandals and slowlys stepped into the spring, letting the white moonlight bathe overs her bare skin.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games