Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:23 pm
KaosAngel012
sighs a bit and slumps on the floor. Stares up at the ceiling. "Man... why did I get myself into this..?" whispered to herself.
hugo looks down from the loft
were in this together
k  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:30 pm
"oh this is all so sudden, its hard to take in" she closes her eyes and rests her head against her knees  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:32 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
sighs a bit and slumps on the floor. Stares up at the ceiling. "Man... why did I get myself into this..?" whispered to herself.
were in this together
k

Smiles softly at him. "Yeah... I... I guess we are.... I'm just sorry for putting you all in danger.... I just hope the wizard doesn't find us.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:33 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
were in this together
k

Smiles softly at him. "Yeah... I... I guess we are.... I'm just sorry for putting you all in danger.... I just hope the wizard doesn't find us.."

kenji looks over the side
kenji:weve been in worse situations  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
"oh this is all so sudden, its hard to take in" she closes her eyes and rests her head against her knees

"Well... try to look at the positives.... at least he isn't gone forever..." staring at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:36 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
were in this together
k

"Yeah.... but still... you guys don't need more problems and conflicts than what you already have..." sits up straight and sighs. "I don't wanna be a burden."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:36 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Well... try to look at the positives.... at least he isn't gone forever..." staring at the ceiling.
she stood up and walked over to them "its just hard to believe thats all" she smiled weakly "oh and what was it that the wizard said about son?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:37 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
were in this together
k

"Yeah.... but still... you guys don't need more problems and conflicts than what you already have..." sits up straight and sighs. "I don't wanna be a burden."

hugo jumps from the loft and lands safely on the ground then he walks up to her
hugo:your not a burden  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:39 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
were in this together
k

hugo jumps from the loft and lands safely on the ground then he walks up to her
hugo:your not a burden

Looks at Hugo and pats him softly on the head. "No fair... you're using your cuteness to convince me." Smiles sadly. Looks at her jacket where the scroll is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she stood up and walked over to them "its just hard to believe thats all" she smiled weakly "oh and what was it that the wizard said about son?"
kenji blushes a bit at it
n-not sure  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

n-not sure

Smiles a bit deviously. "Well...He said that in the future, Kenji and you have a son."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:45 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

n-not sure

Smiles a bit deviously. "Well...He said that in the future, Kenji and you have a son."
she looked at them "excuse me? we have as son?"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

n-not sure

Nods at her. "Well... that's what he said."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

n-not sure

thats what ragnos said and that knocked me to the edge of mental shock  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:49 pm
she looked at them "now that is shocking"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games