Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:58 pm
Anghellic Kitten
Mmkay. Nevermind.
Well most people who rp have a few favorite characters that they like to use in rps. It is only natural that that character will take on lovers with other people's characters in different rps. Besides, if your merely in rps for sex/relationships, than I would classify that under cybering more so than rping.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:03 pm
Krissim Klaw
Anghellic Kitten
Mmkay. Nevermind.
Well most people who rp have a few favorite characters that they like to use in rps. It is only natural that that character will take on lovers with other people's characters in different rps. Besides, if your merely in rps for sex/relationships, than I would classify that under cybering more so than rping.

I wasn't, actually. ~Sighs~ And, as I said, I normally don't care. But the people Behind the characters were good friends of mine, who lied TO me. I don't like liars. That's why I'm upset. I'm sorry if you don't understand why I'm upset, and find it funny. Besides, my problem is that I don't like to roleplay a bunch with random people. I stick to those I know and am good friends with. So it only hurts more when they turn about and lie to me, especially when they know how much I hate liars.  

Sheol Kitten

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:10 pm
I'm sick of this. This stupid life thing. It only hurts people.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:14 pm
Nekoyaki

What's going on?  

Sheol Kitten

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:18 pm
im sad....i just broke up with the guy i was with in MO to get back with my old boyfriend who i love dearly...now the ex is moving to where i LIVE...

i left all my things behind and now..im just really sad...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:22 pm
Kriss thats awefully mean sounding. Its the fact of being lied to out of charecter that hurts. I'd be irritated and hurt if the player, who, i'd be good friends with, lied to me too. Being lied to at all by a good friend hurts.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:29 pm
So yes...hmm...the business I work at, the two head partners are getting a "divorce" and they're splitting the business so we're low on funding and stuff and remodeling the kennel still. We're putting in new flooring and new lighting and FINALLY getting metal cages rather than using the plastic crates.

But yeah..I asked to be a Trainer and in a few months, I'll begin my training to become an associate of th business.

On another note...I really hate it when I'm talking to someone and they spill out their problems and expect me to feel sorry for them. It's like...I don't know how to explain it. Every problem that someone has, someone else has had it too so there is always a solution and when I put this out there, it's like I'm a bad person for not being sympathetic towards this person's problem

It happens in dog training too...especially in search work. All the dogs at one time or another has a problem that another dog has had, so it's not a big deal. Just talk to people and see how they worked it out with their dog. NOT A BIG DEAL.

But no...talk to a human and suddenly, "oh my life is a freaking sob story, no one has the same problems, no one can possibly understand what I'm going through." believe me..I hear a lot of problems, if you plug into my brain, you'll be sure to find your problem solved a hundred times over. GAH!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:33 pm
Anghellic Kitten
Krissim Klaw
Anghellic Kitten
Mmkay. Nevermind.

I wasn't, actually. ~Sighs~ And, as I said, I normally don't care. But the people Behind the characters were good friends of mine, who lied TO me. I don't like liars. That's why I'm upset. I'm sorry if you don't understand why I'm upset, and find it funny. Besides, my problem is that I don't like to roleplay a bunch with random people. I stick to those I know and am good friends with. So it only hurts more when they turn about and lie to me, especially when they know how much I hate liars.

Ah, well, that does make a lot more sense that you are upset being lied over rather than having your RP characters cheated on. You really cannot blame of for not understanding your situation when you phrased it the way you did.

Selene Aries

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:38 pm
Anghellic Kitten
Nekoyaki

What's going on?
A lot of stupid s**t, including not being able to eat/ sleep well for three days, and having my (boyfriend? lover? friend with benefits?) throw a party with all his girlfriends except me, and me feeling very very alone, because my roommate is moving out and she's like my best friend. Also, people taking things I say sometimes too seriously, and other times not seriously enough. Also, monamorous boys wanting to "be with me" and getting all heartbroken and sad when I won't change for them.

And no cuddles. Possibly some drug use. Failing three out of four classes. And having to go back to a dysfunctional home for christmas. Having no money, and no way to make food because the microwave is my roommate's, and is packed up.

Maybe a hint of "I like boys who don't like me" drama. I don't know. A lot of s**t. Maybe it's true what they say about furries and drama.. but I really want to cut the emotions out of my brain, at this point. Crying every night is not healthy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:47 pm
Diana Vulpes
Anghellic Kitten
Krissim Klaw
Anghellic Kitten
Mmkay. Nevermind.

Ah, well, that does make a lot more sense that you are upset being lied over rather than having your RP characters cheated on. You really cannot blame of for not understanding your situation when you phrased it the way you did.
Yah, like Diana said, that makes a lot more sense. I thought you were talking all about IC stuff, I can understand having problems if they are lieing to you OC though, especially if you consider them friends. Sounds like you shouldn't drop rping though, just find better people to chat with in general. Sorry if my other statement offended you earlier.  

Krissim Klaw

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:59 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Anghellic Kitten
Krissim Klaw
Anghellic Kitten
Mmkay. Nevermind.

Yah, like Diana said, that makes a lot more sense. I thought you were talking all about IC stuff, I can understand having problems if they are lieing to you OC though, especially if you consider them friends. Sounds like you shouldn't drop rping though, just find better people to chat with in general. Sorry if my other statement offended you earlier.

It's okay. I didn't phrase it right earlier 'cuz I was in a bit of a mood. >> It seems I have a REALLY bad habit of doing that when I get upset. Probably right on where I should RP. I was doing it with a group of people, and really only them. The only two people I didn't even consider halting an RP with was NG and Christina, 'cuz those two Don't ever lie to me.

Blargh, blargh. I did my roleplaying mostly on Myspace 'cuz it was so easy to handle it that way. But I deleted all my profiles involved with roleplay that I could ~Sometimes uses fake emails~ e.e; So it's definitely over.

I have a huge paranoia when it comes to people lying and it takes a lot for me to trust someone, especially to the point that I will believe anything they say until I'm smacked with proof otherwise. And this was one of those people I trusted, hardcore.

~Eyes Rainey~ Associate? X3 Sweet! That sounds like fun, you're moving up in the world~ No doubt you'll do great!

~Curls up with Nekoyaki~ Come and hang out with me >>; In my grandma's house. Help me battle crazy old biddies and fend off psycho mailmen. Drug use bad. Cuddles good. ~Cuddle~ Anyways. Sounds tough.. Really tough. I feel for you. You can make it though, emotions intact.

<< NGshouldsototallycallmeorletmecallher'cuzSheolwantslovin'sandmissesNG'spurtyvoice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:00 am
Nekoyaki
Anghellic Kitten
Nekoyaki

What's going on?
A lot of stupid s**t, including not being able to eat/ sleep well for three days, and having my (boyfriend? lover? friend with benefits?) throw a party with all his girlfriends except me, and me feeling very very alone, because my roommate is moving out and she's like my best friend. Also, people taking things I say sometimes too seriously, and other times not seriously enough. Also, monamorous boys wanting to "be with me" and getting all heartbroken and sad when I won't change for them.

And no cuddles. Possibly some drug use. Failing three out of four classes. And having to go back to a dysfunctional home for christmas. Having no money, and no way to make food because the microwave is my roommate's, and is packed up.

Maybe a hint of "I like boys who don't like me" drama. I don't know. A lot of s**t. Maybe it's true what they say about furries and drama.. but I really want to cut the emotions out of my brain, at this point. Crying every night is not healthy.

I think it is time you reevaluate your life.

Selene Aries

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:31 am
Diana Vulpes
Nekoyaki
Anghellic Kitten
Nekoyaki

What's going on?

I think it is time you reevaluate your life.
...*sigh* I think I agree...

..I just wish I knew how to get myself out of this crazy tangle..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:38 am
>.<..man..being in pain (physcially)..is making it hard to sit here..I can't do digital art without the comp..and I have commissions to do..but it hurts really bad right now.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:50 am
Kakarotto-san
>.<..man..being in pain (physcially)..is making it hard to sit here..I can't do digital art without the comp..and I have commissions to do..but it hurts really bad right now.
Whereabouts? I've been living on painkillers for the past few hours. They are magic pills. <33

Edit: Enough staying awake, I'm taking a nap. Ibuprofen (sp?) are beautiful for muscle pains, and advil's good more everything else. I myself prefer local anasthetic (sp again?) but that only comes over the counter for your mouth.. *shrug* Sleep time.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games