Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4800 4801 4802 4803 4804 4805 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Hooker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 am

There you go being all... Kelpto again...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:10 am
xd  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 am
Rodyn
Kidin Blikk
The games I'm waiting for are SWTOR, Mass Effect 2, Alien: Colonial Marines, Alpha Protocol, and Bad company 2

On top of that, I'm finally getting a new computer after 5 years of waiting >.>

TOR and Mass Effect 2 are, at the top of my head, the only games I'm looking forward to. Maybe Final Fantasy XIII, but I'm not too sure about it. My interest in JRPGs comes and goes.

There's also Star Trek Online, but TOR is what I'm aiming for. I'm hoping STO comes out first so that I can play it for a few months before TOR is released, but I'm told (second-hand info) that TOR is set to release before Christmas, which seems to be before STO.

I hope SWTOR has RP dedicated servers. I hate trying to roleplay with my friends in SWG just to see a mon calamari Imperial Jedi general walk by and say "HILOLURGAYRPISGAYLOL"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 am

Kitty Pryde from xmen is pissing me off.
I'm watching xmen evolution, and she's just SO annoying...

Darth Hooker

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:26 am
Kidin Blikk
Rodyn
Kidin Blikk
The games I'm waiting for are SWTOR, Mass Effect 2, Alien: Colonial Marines, Alpha Protocol, and Bad company 2

TOR and Mass Effect 2 are, at the top of my head, the only games I'm looking forward to. Maybe Final Fantasy XIII, but I'm not too sure about it. My interest in JRPGs comes and goes.

There's also Star Trek Online, but TOR is what I'm aiming for. I'm hoping STO comes out first so that I can play it for a few months before TOR is released, but I'm told (second-hand info) that TOR is set to release before Christmas, which seems to be before STO.

I hope SWTOR has RP dedicated servers. I hate trying to roleplay with my friends in SWG just to see a mon calamari Imperial Jedi general walk by and say "HILOLURGAYRPISGAYLOL"

Yeah, a few friends and I are going to make a squad of Troopers. Our tag is, "Echo Squad, the original Republic Commandos."

Though you briging that up made me think of back when I played WoW, you couldn't even RP on an RP server without some jackass mocking you.

Of course, that was WoW, which happens to have a very large population of assholes due to its large playerbase. Also, the majority of them don't give a damn about lore, whereas Star Wars fans (at least, a decent amount) tend to pay attention to story. Moreso than WoW noobs, at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 am
Darth Xedria

Why you say that?  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darth Hooker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am
Missing00
Darth Xedria

Why you say that?

Because she's too preppy. It drives me nuts.
She's rude and obnoxious. And she's not always nice to my Kurt. heart
I love Nightcrawler. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:54 am
Darth Xedria
Missing00
Darth Xedria

Why you say that?

They ******** him up in the movie. All four of those movies are crap.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darth Hooker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am
Des Voh
Darth Xedria
Missing00
Darth Xedria

Why you say that?

They ******** him up in the movie. All four of those movies are crap.

I agree. I'm watching the cartoon right now though. heart
The second, and newest movie I thought were good.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm
yes X-men 2 is by far the best one.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:06 pm
Rodyn
Kidin Blikk
Rodyn
Kidin Blikk

Yeah, a few friends and I are going to make a squad of Troopers. Our tag is, "Echo Squad, the original Republic Commandos."

Though you briging that up made me think of back when I played WoW, you couldn't even RP on an RP server without some jackass mocking you.

Of course, that was WoW, which happens to have a very large population of assholes due to its large playerbase. Also, the majority of them don't give a damn about lore, whereas Star Wars fans (at least, a decent amount) tend to pay attention to story. Moreso than WoW noobs, at least.

My friend and I are forming a small squad as well. We should talk when we learn about the servers, who knows biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 pm
Wolverine was decent, until they showed Deadpool

Then I died  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 pm
Meh.... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 pm
Missing00
yes X-men 2 is by far the best one.

Agreed. 3nodding heart

Darth Hooker

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 pm
X-2 changed the character who played Pyro. And Storm.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4800 4801 4802 4803 4804 4805 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games