Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:36 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
"nya ill jsut run away now" -runs far away off school grounds out of sight-
"without me it would be easier for everyone..." -continues walking but doesnt know where im going- "i have no idea where im going but at least i wont cause anymore damage i already did over there"

*finds you standing in middle of street* Hey

-looks at- whispers "how did you find me" -narrows eyes-

.......*points at schools* you only ran 20 inches away from school,that's how i found you

O.O " i thought i ran farther!!" -runs off at full speed-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
"without me it would be easier for everyone..." -continues walking but doesnt know where im going- "i have no idea where im going but at least i wont cause anymore damage i already did over there"

.......*points at schools* you only ran 20 inches away from school,that's how i found you

.....uh.....10 inches farther.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm
red 14 the sniper
(sorry about yesterday, my computer kicked me off becuase of low memery space, i fixed it, so what i miss?)

p.455 my last post ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:38 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles takes the tissue and sits down...hard(More like fell down) wishing someone would give her a hug for once insted of the other way around*

Izara rubs Sarah on the back then her ears twitch as Ryoji approaches
"hey Sarah." he takes a deep breath then continues "i think u no i like u....a lot.....and u no i would do anything to b with u.......but the fact is....u have a boyfreind and....i dont want to come between he and u......." he smiles weakly then hesitates but hugs her anyway then starts to walk away

*voice weak she sais* Wait u didnt come between us you where always there from the moment i saw you i could only think of you and i dont want to hurt you so i wont say i love you but just because it isnt said doesnt mean it isnt felt *Begins crying again for no reason and looks at Izara then the ground*

Ryoji stops and clenches his fists together "well for what its worth, I love you. I've loved you since the first moment u bothered to speak to me"
Ryoji walks off to sit in the tree.
Izara looks at the two then hesitates but hugs Sarah

*Holds tight and cryies on her sholder* thank you and sorry

Izara rubs her back comfortingly then whispers so only Sarah can hear "its ok.......he really does love u....and thats unusual 4 him. i knew from the moment he looked at u that hed end up loving u.......damn how did it come to this?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

-screams- "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -kicks tree down,runs off 90 miles from where rez is standing-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:40 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

-screams- "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -kicks tree down,runs off 90 miles from where rez is standing-

......actually.........you just got closer to the school now.....do you even know where to go  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

......actually.........you just got closer to the school now

-screams- "STOP MESSING WITH MEE!!!!" -goes into school and walks to dorm, goes into room, slams door and locks- "IM NEVER COMING OUT!!! ILL JUST DIE IN HERE SO FORGET IM EVEN HERE!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm
*looks at wolf* guess its just you and me buddy. *sigh* *walks towards tree, sits down, and takes out art supplies* i think I'll draw you big wolf!
*wolf howls*  

bones and rot

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:45 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

-screams- "STOP MESSING WITH MEE!!!!" -goes into school and walks to dorm, goes into room, slams door and locks- "IM NEVER COMING OUT!!! ILL JUST DIE IN HERE SO FORGET IM EVEN HERE!!!!!"

.......*smirks* trickery magic works every time *walks back to school*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

-hears rez- "AAAAAGH REZ I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!" -sits on bed and pulls out sword from under bed, stabs self-  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:49 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

-hears rez- "AAAAAGH REZ I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!" -sits on bed and pulls out sword from under bed, stabs self-

*ears twitch hearing Selena*......*thinks*maybe i should tell her she's not really stabbing herself since she's still in the trickery.......nevermind,i'll just keep her in fantasy land until she stops killing herself in fantasy land  
*smells blood but decides to ignore it* my drawing is coming along fine, dont you think so?
*wolf barks*  

bones and rot

ViniCullen

Yuki stares at her roomate in shock... "Wow..." she says then the sword gets stuck inside her roomate...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm
O.O "REZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -runs to rez, grabs front of shirt- "TAKE ME OUT OF THE FANTASY LAND, I THINK I SHOULD DIE AND I WANT TO DIE SO IF YOU COULD TAKE ME OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!" -lets go and runs back to room-  

iixAmuto

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:54 pm
*stops drawing* its so quiet. *hugs wolf and falls asleep*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games