Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azkhin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:52 pm
KuroTheFox
anyone feel like donating some G to buy a striped blue polo? sweatdrop
I'm trying to make my avatar look like an outfit I wear, but I need help ... only have 600 G right now redface

I only have 352, sorry. Click my signature.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:58 pm
quote="KuroTheFox"]anyone feel like donating some G to buy a striped blue polo? sweatdrop
I'm trying to make my avatar look like an outfit I wear, but I need help ... only have 600 G right now redface I'll gladly donate what little I have...  

Zeerau

Azkhin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:31 am
Zeerau
KuroTheFox
anyone feel like donating some G to buy a striped blue polo? sweatdrop
I'm trying to make my avatar look like an outfit I wear, but I need help ... only have 600 G right now redface
I'll gladly donate what little I have...

If anyone has time to look at my quest/signature, you need not donate if you don't have the extra, but a bump would help too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:13 am
*The Soft notes played from a Ocarina, ring through the air, as a swirl of mater makes it's way toward the ground. As it disapates, a form with a Ocarina held still to his lips becomes clear. As he steps forth, he waves to all*

Hey every one. Been some time since I've been here. How's all?

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:17 am
hey sura, long time to see. I'm fine myself, just dealing with a slightly rekindled addiction to Diablo II *has it minimized while he's waiting for a friend to join*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:27 am
Vashyyk
hey sura, long time to see. I'm fine myself, just dealing with a slightly rekindled addiction to Diablo II *has it minimized while he's waiting for a friend to join*

*giggles* Yeah, right now I'm fighting off the erge to go back to playing Adventures of Link, and/or Legend of Zelda. Got my old Nintedo to work, and found my copy of Link isn't glitched. So that, and downloading all the Zelda songs, and theming my comp in such, have been my distartion. and the last 3 weeks I think it was, I was with my mate as she was visiting here. So busy busy ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:39 am
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

*giggles* Yeah, right now I'm fighting off the erge to go back to playing Adventures of Link, and/or Legend of Zelda. Got my old Nintedo to work, and found my copy of Link isn't glitched. So that, and downloading all the Zelda songs, and theming my comp in such, have been my distartion. and the last 3 weeks I think it was, I was with my mate as she was visiting here. So busy busy ^^

heh sounds like it's been busy, I've just been relaxing, finally having something to do when I'm bored which has been playing Diablo 2 and a few other games. I think this summer I bought a total of 4 different games, and that's just the tip of the iceberg, I have plenty other games in mind, just need to get some money in me pocket first razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:50 am
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

heh sounds like it's been busy, I've just been relaxing, finally having something to do when I'm bored which has been playing Diablo 2 and a few other games. I think this summer I bought a total of 4 different games, and that's just the tip of the iceberg, I have plenty other games in mind, just need to get some money in me pocket first razz

Should see my friend with games. He's bought like 10 new games this year alone. not even done, still has a few games he wants. I don't know how he dose it, with out a job. I just hope to have enought to get my pepsi every day, and maybe when one comes out, the new Zelda game. I don't have a "job" job, but I take care of a cat, and get 40 something a month, so I have a good chance of getting the new one coming out. ^^ [better be soon]  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:53 am
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

Should see my friend with games. He's bought like 10 new games this year alone. not even done, still has a few games he wants. I don't know how he dose it, with out a job. I just hope to have enought to get my pepsi every day, and maybe when one comes out, the new Zelda game. I don't have a "job" job, but I take care of a cat, and get 40 something a month, so I have a good chance of getting the new one coming out. ^^ [better be soon]

10 games? wow that's alot, I've only bought 6 games this year so far, but there's a shitload of good ones coming out over fall and through winter, I've got 25 odd games on my list alone, that's not counting new kickass comp speakers and other things I want.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:06 am
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

10 games? wow that's alot, I've only bought 6 games this year so far, but there's a shitload of good ones coming out over fall and through winter, I've got 25 odd games on my list alone, that's not counting new kickass comp speakers and other things I want.

He plays alot of differn't games, a real gamer in my opinion. I'm just a Zelda and Metroid gamer, and evn then, I don't own every one of the games. ust beat about every one, and have most.

*pauses, and looks around* just finished setting my comp to Zelda colours, and it's hard to get use too. made it liek 64's item menue, so alot of blue >>

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:14 am
Sura Tokaniku

He plays alot of differn't games, a real gamer in my opinion. I'm just a Zelda and Metroid gamer, and evn then, I don't own every one of the games. ust beat about every one, and have most.

*pauses, and looks around* just finished setting my comp to Zelda colours, and it's hard to get use too. made it liek 64's item menue, so alot of blue >>

I play tons of games, but it's been slow for me the past year, nothing really great other than Call of Duty and a few Tom Clancy games, but this fall/winter should be good with Halo 2 and a whole bunch of new games, *stops and think* hmm I'm going to have to start sucking up to my parents early this year razz

heh, if I was to customize my desktop, it would be nothing but Blizzard games biggrin

I wouldn't know what the zelda colors are since the only nintendo games I play are SBM 1-3 and Bubble Bobble on my NES razz and the odd SMB melee and Mario Kart on my friends GC whenever I'm over at his place.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:45 am
well I'm off to bed, it's late, I'm tired, and I have some stuff to do tommorow for once.  

Vashyyk

portent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

everything is always so dead around these times.. Silly people and your sleeping.
Feh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:13 am
Diaous
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

everything is always so dead around these times.. Silly people and your sleeping.
Feh

Sleeping is evil. I've been up for an hour an a half already, after having a 4-hour nap :3
I'm just kinda busy, so I didn't bother posting sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:20 am
Woot, I managed to get ahold of winged anklets! *hugs the mini wings*
They're so cute! :3

Now to devise a mischievious plan to get the golden laurels... domokun  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games