Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Looking at Kairi pulling away from his chest, he could see a slight tinge of red on her face. Leaning down and looking at her face, he asked, "Somethin wrong? Your face is all red. Are ya sick?" Apparently, Reno's obliviousness had made a sudden comeback. How he could act smart one moment and be completely moronic the next would be a subject of many debates.

Tsuki scratched more, getting to the spot the Nidoran had opened up for her to scratch. She began to smile at her as she did so.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Kairi glared at Reno for a moment, frowning slightly. "No, I'm not sick. And nothing is wrong!" her voice grew slightly louder, not quite yelling at him. In her annoyance at his question, and realizing that she was still trapped slightly by his arms, her face flushed again, the red tinge deepening. She shook her head vigorously, trying to cool down her quickly heating face. The movement of her head caused the bandages on the right side of her face to loosen, slipping down and dropping into her lap. Kairi could feel the bandages fall, the air hitting the skin that had previously been covered, revealing the three deep scars and her missing right eye. In her shock she stopped moving, her right hand reaching up to her face in an effort to hide the scars. She said nothing, her good eye filling with tears over the embarrassment of losing her bandages. No one had ever seen these particular scars before, no one besides Renata anyways, since she was there when she had gotten them. "If you say anything about my scars Reno, I swear to Arceus that I will kill you," she muttered, her voice scathing. She made no move to retrieve her lost bandages, choosing to glare at Reno, as if it was somehow his fault that the bandages had fallen.

Renata smiled back Tsuki, making a happy chattering noise. Her very short tail wiggling back and forth in joy.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:02 pm
Pyro_gigas

Chirp rose an eyebrow. She had never really thought of the things as... "good". "Edible" would be a better way to describe them, but hey! someone likes them. "
I'm glad to see you like them." Chirp said, plopping the basket on his desk. "They're from a bakery in Viridian city. SO. This video! what exactly are you watching it for? I doubt it has the allure of skitty tumbling around in boxes."
Sub walked over to his desk, munching on his muffin as Chirp spoke. Before replying he would sit himself down, leaning back as he turned on the video on his computer screen. "I hung a Skitty from a tree branch before, by its tail. I think I was seven at that time." Sub remarked, finishing his muffin. "As for the video, I'm studying the Beartic, seeing if there is anything unusual about how it acts." He explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm
Keeping himself quiet, Reno silently gathered up Kairi's bandages. Reaching up to her head, he began to wrap the bandages back over her scars while ignoring the glare she was giving him. Tightening the bandages around her head, he put a pin through a few of them to keep them taut and on her face. Kissing the location where he had just bandaged, he smirked and asked, "All better love? 'Ope you feel better now." Later in life, Reno would either call this the ballsiest move of his life or the worst decision he made at that time.

Tsuki stuck her tongue out at the little Nidoran. She continued to scratch as she put one foot back, preparing to start the game of tag again.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm
She hadn't expected him to re-wrap her bandages for her, and she certainly hadn't expected the kiss either. Kairi stared at Reno for a moment in awe, unsure of what to do or say, and then her blushing resumed and Kairi's anger flared. Having nothing to say, Kairi did the only thing that she could of to do in her anger: she slapped Reno across the face, glaring at him, her face in a near snarl. She wasn't mad at him for re-wrapping her bandages, she was mad that the kiss he placed on the location of her scars caused so many emotions to rise up in her that she didn't know what to do with him. She felt for a moment like she was being toyed with, and she didn't like that. She looked down at her hand for a moment and sighed before placing it gently against the spot on Reno's face that she had hit, her expression was no longer one of anger, but one of regret. "I-I'm sorry Reno... I didn't really mean that," she mumbled quietly, and for once in her life, Kairi's apology was a sincere one. She felt awful about how she had reacted, and she decided there was only one way to make up for what she had just done. She moved her hand away from Reno's place, kissing his cheek gently. "I truly am sorry..." she said nothing more after that, looking away from the red-headed male beside her.

Renata was too busy enjoying the scratching behind her ears to notice that Tsuki had stuck her tongue out at her. She was enjoying herself too much, hoping that it would never end, though she knew that eventually it would have to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 pm
SubonicXP
Sub walked over to his desk, munching on his muffin as Chirp spoke. Before replying he would sit himself down, leaning back as he turned on the video on his computer screen. "I hung a Skitty from a tree branch before, by its tail. I think I was seven at that time." Sub remarked, finishing his muffin. "As for the video, I'm studying the Beartic, seeing if there is anything unusual about how it acts." He explained.

Chirp frowned, seeming a bit disgusted. Casually she pulled the basket off of the desk. No muffins for skittyhurters! "Wow, that sounds uhmmm..." She trailed off, figuring it was best not to finish the sentence. Maia would have probably gone on to verbally flip the desk over, but Chirp was a bit more conservative. "So. Beartic... A pokemon from Unova! I know of these things.... They roam around up north. They're like... like the Ursaring that hang around here! Just frozen!" Chirp spoke as she circled around to view the video as well. "I'm more concerned about all that snow and ice. I heard legends of them using blizzard and all that, but none of them ever involved that much... well.. frozen junk. Maybe something happened to cause it to start dumping ice chi everywhere? Like it was stuck on "on"..."  

Otternavy

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:47 pm
Taking the slap to the face, Reno stumbled slightly from the impact of Kairi's hand. He had expected this sort of reaction from her, but it still hurt him. Feeling her cup his cheek and then kiss him on the location where she slapped him. Smiling at the sincere apology he heard escape her lips, he picked her up by the waist and twirled her around. "Glad ta 'ear an 'onest apology from you. I must really be breaking through ta you." Reno told her, setting her on the ground. Well, now that the torturous emotional part was over, they could go back to being friends. Hopefully more, but you never know.

Tsuki tapped the Nidoran on the forehead and took off, hoping it would remember their game.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Keiko would be seen entering the main lobby at about this point, some kind of burnt slip of paper clenched in her left hand, which was held to her chest. Happiny, despite her short stature and newness to the world, was keeping up with Keiko, walking behind the girl and following her.

Keiko eventually picked a couch and plopped in it, with Happiny jumping up to sit beside her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Upon entering the main room, Keiko would easily notice the soft sounds of an acoustic guitar playing. If she looked, she'd probably spot a a boy sitting in one of the chairs with an old guitar held gently in his hands as he played a slow tune. He had yet to notice he was no longer alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm
The sounds of the acoustic guitar were quite soothing. In fact, they helped her calm down so quickly that it didn't take her long to notice that they weren't coming from a technological device. The sounds were far too... natural.

"Oh, hello!" Keiko said with a smile when she noticed the boy.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 pm
Michael, having been caught up in his playing, quickly glanced up when he heard Keiko speak up. Giving a small smile in greeting, he continued playing softly, soon bringing the song he'd been playing to an end before placing his pick between the strings of the guitar and setting the instrument to the side, "Hi. Haven't seen you around here before. You new?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 pm
Keiko quickly thought to protect her only lead and shoved the slip of half-burned paper in her backpack before answering this person she's never met. "Oh, yes. I just joined earlier today in fact. It's nice to meet you."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm
"Well, welcome to the team," Michael said, giving her a small nod, "I'm Michael."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm
"Keiko," the brunette girl said in a lively tone. "Keiko Yuniko C- ...um, To-something."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 pm
Odd walked into the main lobby in search of something. Or rather, someone. "Narcissa?" He called, looking around for any signs of the Frillish. She'd taken to wandering off on her own lately, getting bolder as she got older.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games