Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looked at them "now that is shocking"

Winces and rubs the back of her neck. "Yeah... it is. I never pictured you guys together..." smiles a bit toward them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Winces and rubs the back of her neck. "Yeah... it is. I never pictured you guys together..." smiles a bit toward them.

kenji blushes a bit
kenji:tell me about it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

blushes "umm yea well it is interesting"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Can't help but to giggle. "What for me to leave you guys alone...? I can take Hugo and sweetness with me..." laughs a bit, rubbing her neck still.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Can't help but to giggle. "What for me to leave you guys alone...? I can take Hugo and sweetness with me..." laughs a bit, rubbing her neck still.
blushes even more  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

blushes even more
blushes a deep red that shows through his fur  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:05 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

blushes even more

"I'll take that as a yes..." smiles and stands up. "Hugo, Sweetness... follow me, let's go outside and play!" laughs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:07 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

blushes even more

"I'll take that as a yes..." smiles and stands up. "Hugo, Sweetness... follow me, let's go outside and play!" laughs.
blushes scarlet red "wha-"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

blushes even more

kenji;wh-what
hugo starts to giggle  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:12 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
blushes even more

kenji;wh-what
hugo starts to giggle

Looks at Hugo and smiles. "Hugo, you're hereby my witness that they didn't even try to stop me from leaving the barn!" Laughs. "Cmon Hugo and Sweetness, lets leave these two alone so they can... make their own future." laughs again and exits the barn.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:14 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
blushes even more

kenji;wh-what
hugo starts to giggle

Looks at Hugo and smiles. "Hugo, you're hereby my witness that they didn't even try to stop me from leaving the barn!" Laughs. "Cmon Hugo and Sweetness, lets leave these two alone so they can... make their own future." laughs again and exits the barn.
blushes even more
have fun you two*giggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

kenji;wh-what
hugo starts to giggle

blushes even more
have fun you two*giggles*
kenji's jaw drops in shock at the
make there future comment  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:17 pm
ever so suddenly the barn door open with a slam she falls down her armer missing from her left arm revealing a cut ever so deep and blood streaming down " ddd-does anyone hh have aa a bandage"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ever so suddenly the barn door open with a slam she falls down her armer missing from her left arm revealing a cut ever so deep and blood streaming down " ddd-does anyone hh have aa a bandage"
kenji comes back from the shock and rips the arm of his kimono off and bandeges the wound
kenji:what happened  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saw her and quickly entered the barn too, "Sorry, but your future son will have to wait," getting some bandages. "What happened to you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games