Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit confused when Fenrir asked about tony staying down in his lab like last time. He looked to the others to see if they knew for a moment. "What happened last time?" he finally asked Fenrir. "It won't be like last time and I wish I could pull him from there as easy as we want. But it should only be a few days at most, probably less." Loki said trying to reassure his son and himself. He wanted tony back as much as Fenrir did but knew the man wouldn't come back until he was done.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce glanced up when Loki looked around for help. Frowning slightly, he shifted, unsure of if he wanted to talk about it. “Uh…when we couldn’t find you…Tony ended up taking shelter in his lab for…a while. It took some time for anyone to even be let in, and longer for him to come out by choice.” He explained quietly. Fenrir nodded to Bruce’s words. “He always looked sick in there. And even though he’d play with me…it wasn’t like it is now.” He added, picking at his food in thought. “You won’t let that happen again right?” Things were different now with Loki there, he didn’t want things to go back to the way it had been.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 pm
MDaylus

"How long is awhile?" Loki questioned feeling a sense of dread that Tony had stayed in the lab much longer than he should have. He didn't like that the man hadn't let anyone in for a long while or that it had taken so long for him to come out of the lab. Then Fenrir was saying that Tony always looked so sick. All of it made Loki's stomach tight with guilt at having caused that. "No... no I won't let that happen again." Loki promised his son. He wasn't going to leave again not ever if he could help it. "You'll see in a few days at most that Tony will be back up here with us." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce just shook his head at Loki’s question. The god didn’t really want to know the answer to that. “This time is not the same.” He said simply, smiling at Fenrir reassuringly “This is just Tony needing to get some things out of his head. Happens all the time.” Fenrir looked between the men with a little frown on his face. Finally he gave a small nod, seeming to accept the answers offered, but clearly wasn’t happy about it. Not only wasn’t he allowed in the lab, but Tony wasn’t coming out. It bothered him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled thankfully at Bruce when the man said that the situation was not the same as it had been last time. He nodded when the man continued to say that Tony just needed to get things out of his head. It was just like when Loki needed to work out a spell, he hoped Fenrir understood that. When the boy nodded Loki breathed in relief. "Maybe I an convince him to take a break for five minutes to come wish you good night tonight." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir perked up a little at the idea of Tony coming out to say goodnight to him. “You think you could do that?” he asked, trying to hide how excited that made him and play off the offer a little. His excitement brought about a snicker from Bruce and Clint on the other side of the Doctor, but neither man commented on it, trying to hide their amusement behind mouthfuls of food. Fenrir glanced at them curiously before turning bright eyes back on Loki. “I-I’d really like it if he would.” He said quietly, almost seeming embarrassed now.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:56 pm
MDaylus

"I will do that my son, when I go down to give tony some food I will make sure to ask him about coming up to say goodnight to you." Loki promised. He would make sure Tony did so too even if he had to set Jarvis to remind the man or stay down there himself. He loved Fenrir's excitement about Tony and that excitement made it very clear how much the boy loved the genius. "I know you would, but eat up for now." Loki urged the boy with a ruffle to his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir grinned at Loki’s promise before he focused on his plate again. He started to take a big bite of his food before pausing, seeming to realize what he was eating. By that point Volstagg and Thor were in a whispered conversation about the food, both looking rather confused. They ate, but it wasn’t with the normal gusto that they showed at meal times. Fenrir glanced at the men and then towards Loki, as if trying to figure out what he wanted to do in the situation. “Is this all there is mother?” he finally asked quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled and sat down with his own food when Fenrir dug into his food. He noticed of course that Thor and Volstagg were whispering about their food. He was hoping they were being quiet enough to not get fenrir on the same discussion. Of course fenrir then asked him if everything out there was all there was. "For this meal it is, it is good to try different things." Loki stated trying to placate his son.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((I have realized that I've been making Fenrir mildly paranoid about getting in trouble/being punished. I mean it makes sense, but I didn't even realize I was doing it until now lol))

Fenrir started to pout at the information, but thought better of it after a moment. “This isn’t because I didn’t finish breakfast right?” he asked as he pushed his food around his plate, picking out apple slices to eat. Bruce propped his chin in his hand as he watched the pair, smiling ever so slightly. “Joys of parenthood?” he asked, teasing Loki gently. Fenrir never seemed to stop asking questions, even if he was well behaved, it was tiring sometimes, and Loki seemed to get the brunt of it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:48 am
MDaylus
(no worries about it. It doesn't bother me and it makes sense since his environment changed with Loki coming back. And Loki is more set in proper manners and rules then tony is. It would make sense that Fenrir is trying to avoid trouble that way.).

"No this isn't because you didn't finish breakfast, you'll notice everyone is eating what you are." Loki assured the boy. He knew then as Fenrir pushed his food around his plate that he would have trouble getting the boy to eat more than the things he easily recognized. Looking up as Bruce spoke he gave a slight smile and shake off his head. "Always, you should have seen all three of them together. The questions never ended." Loki explained remembering the three siblings together before Angroboda's death.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked around the table to confirm what Loki said, sighing when he saw it was true. Wrinkling his nose, he just focused on picking out the fruits and vegetables he knew from the piles on his plate, slowly eating them while considering the food that remained on his plate with a suspicious look. Bruce chuckled at Loki’s words, shaking his head. “I’m sure I’ll get to experience that soon enough. You’ll have three of them bothering you again soon enough.” He said lightly. Glancing over Loki’s plate, he seemed to be making calculations in his head, before he nodded to the god. “If you can manage it, wat an extra portion of vegetables. You could use the extra vitamins.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:13 am
MDaylus

Loki rolled his eyes at his son wrinkling his nose. "Don't pick at your food until you've tried it or your being rude to Steve." Loki admonished. Four if you count Natasha's and I'm surprised Fenrir hasn't gone to see you in the lab and investigate what you've qorke on." Loki remarked. He considered that it was merely because Fenrir was more attached to tony that he wanted to learn all from the genius. When Brice focused on Loki's plate the god looked confused for a moment before Bruce spoke. "I can manage it, see Fenrir even I have to eat it." he teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave Loki a pitiful look at his words, but he slowly reached out and started eating the others things, though he looked rather unimpressed by all of it. Bruce smirked at Loki’s comment, shaking his head. “Well considering half of my work is private, between patient and doctor, he hasn’t had much opportunity. And unfortunately staring at microscopes and reading charts isn’t overly interesting for those with short attention spans.” He said lightly. He would be more than happy to explain things to Fenrir, but he knew Tony’s work looked much more interesting to people who didn’t know detailed science.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:39 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded in approval when Fenrir finally started to eat everything on his plate even if he looked unimpressed by it. At Bruce's explanation for why Fenrir wasn't joining the man he nodded again. That made a lot more sense. People needed their privacy and Fenrir would be drawn to bigger, showier forms of science. "that makes sense. Maybe he'll be more inclined to view the more subtle sciences later." Loki responded.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games