Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:21 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ever so suddenly the barn door open with a slam she falls down her armer missing from her left arm revealing a cut ever so deep and blood streaming down " ddd-does anyone hh have aa a bandage"
kenji comes back from the shock and rips the arm of his kimono off and bandeges the wound
kenji:what happened
she looks up at him "Its sorta emmberisinggg...." her eyes shut in pain "Im so stupid...I cant even hadle myself...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ever so suddenly the barn door open with a slam she falls down her armer missing from her left arm revealing a cut ever so deep and blood streaming down " ddd-does anyone hh have aa a bandage"
kenji comes back from the shock and rips the arm of his kimono off and bandeges the wound
she looks up at him "Its sorta emmberisinggg...." her eyes shut in pain "Im so stupid...I cant even hadle myself...."

how embarrassing can it be  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saw her and quickly entered the barn too, "Sorry, but your future son will have to wait," getting some bandages. "What happened to you?"
she blushed "here" she tore her long skirt and wrapped it around her arm  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Gives Lupin some clean bandages for him to wrap around her wound. "Don't worry, just tell us. We just want to help."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:23 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saw her and quickly entered the barn too, "Sorry, but your future son will have to wait," getting some bandages. "What happened to you?"
looks at her now "i just said its emberising"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:24 pm
places hand on her arm and started to heal her "tell us what happened"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:24 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Gives Lupin some clean bandages for him to wrap around her wound. "Don't worry, just tell us. We just want to help."

kenji takes the bandages from tomyo and further bandeges the wound staunching the blood flow  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:25 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ignoring what she said "Im sorry I left yesturday...I cant haddle being around people...they dont understand..."  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ignoring what she said "Im sorry I left yesturday...I cant haddle being around people...they dont understand..."
understand what?  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looking at her and smiles, "Trust me... after all we've been through... we'll understand perfectly. But If you don't want to tell us, it's ok.... we just have to get this wound cured..."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

understand what?
"just explain, im sure we would understand"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:28 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kenji takes the bandages from tomyo and further bandeges the wound staunching the blood flow
Looks at him now "thank you" trying to hold back tears of relief she closes her eyes  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

understand what?
"hehe well...um sweatdrop maybe some of you would understand...um ya..." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

understand what?
"hehe well...um sweatdrop maybe some of you would understand...um ya..." sweatdrop

"Of course we would..."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:33 pm
oh by the way...may I asks of all of your names??  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games